Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 16 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 15 16
T
Tawnya Offline OP
OP Offline
T
I have to say that I dunno if I'm looking forward to my hub coming back home today..I am full of 100 different emotions, I'd love to ask how his trip was (in my normal scenario), but honestly I Don't really WANT to know how his trip with the OW was..tho I'd like to know how his family is..if that makes sense..

And I don't know when he'll be home today, so I have to wonder that all day LOL..and then it's back to the "I'm here, but don't want to be here" vibe he throws off the whole time he's here..

UGH..LOL..BUTTTTTTTTT..it'll all be okay..God has got my back and I won't be moved from my spot by how my husband acts (I will keep telling myself that until it's actually a fact 100% of the time!)

Hope everyone has a wonderfully blessed day!

Tawnya

Me:39
H:40
D18/S12
M20/T21
Bomb 10/11/08
One
Two
Three
Four

M
M
Tawnya, just stay strong and try to keep busy on something to pass the time.

BTW, I'm alive and kicking!!!LOL

Current Thread
K
K
Tawnya,

Oh sweetie, take care today. I can't imagine how hard that must be waiting for him to return from a trip like that. Be strong, act like you don't care (even though you do)...did you ever realize how much easier it is give advice than it is to follow it.

If there is anything I can do for you today just let me know. I will be praying for you and thinking about you.

Love ya

kristi

M:35
H:39
S:13
D:9
M:10 yrs
T:12 yrs
Bomb 2/9/08
Divorce filed 10/17/08
T
Tawnya Offline OP
OP Offline
T
{{{Kristi}}} LOL..you made me laugh about the giving advice vs following it..YES I have absolutely figured that out from being on this board \:D Thank you very much for thinking about me and praying for me..btw..I am going to try to find you in the FB land so I hope I do \:\)

{{{Tom}}} WELL thank YOU for letting me know you were alive and kicking!! I would look pretty silly roaming around yelling your name (and btw..there are a lot of Toms in the world..so I would probably get more than I bargained for ;\) I hope you and the kids are doing well and are 100% better from having the crud last week!

Tawnya

D18/S12
M20/T21
Bomb 10/11/08
One
Two
Three
Four

A
A
So, I stopped by to offer some hugs, but I see you have gotten lots of those since I was here last. And, I have to say several of the posts hear made me smile and improved my PMA!!!!

I'll be rooting for you today. I wouldn't ask about the trip...you really don't want to know about it. Think about it...he's gonna say, "It was good" even if it wasn't, right? Don't ask the question if you already know the answer. That's what I say, anyway!!!

And, no mom guilt allowed here! You are doing great. If anyone should feel guilt, it's your H. Your kids know the score!

Much love to you. I'll talk to you soon over the next few days.

Amy

Me 39 H 36
S 7 S 4
T 15 M 12
H out 8/1/08
OW confirmed 8/6/08
D final on 6/12/09...I'm doing good!
T
Tawnya Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Kristi..I have to say finding you in FB land will not be as simple as I thought..LOL

Tawnya

D18/S12
M20/T21
Bomb 10/11/08
One
Two
Three
Four

T
Tawnya Offline OP
OP Offline
T
{{{Amy}}} Aww thank you my friend..I am glad something on here could improve YOUR PMA..considering you are like MS PMA in my book \:\)

Yeah..you are right about the trip and I'm sure he would say it was good even if it sucked, which I know partly it would cause of the crazy weather and having to drive for 80000 hours \:\)

Tawnya

D18/S12
M20/T21
Bomb 10/11/08
One
Two
Three
Four

L
L
(((Tawnya)))

Checking in to say hi (I know you think you don't know me, but you do--not going to say anything more than that right now!) :-)

I agree with Amy, don't even ask. Just act like he just got home from work or something. He probably figures you're going to say something or ask him questions about the trip, so I'm sure he's got his answers already lined up. That will throw him for a loop, I'm sure!

I don't know if I'll be around much until after Christmas, so I want to wish you a wonderful holiday. Remember why we celebrate this day, give thanks for the blessings you have (and you have many), and enjoy your kids!

likingMEagain

T
Tawnya Offline OP
OP Offline
T
{{Liking}}} OOH..a mystery friend..ok..so you have to give me more than that at some point \:\)

Good point about throwing him for a loop..I definitely like the sound of that!

I will try to focus on the kids, and remember how much I love and enjoy them..I don't remember if I posted this or just told Amy (LOL..brain fuzz)..but I decided yesterday, what the heck, I'm gonna order a Honeybaked Ham for Christmas..I KNOW they are expensive, but I like them, I haven't had one in YEARS, and I was just in that kind of mood LOL \:D As Amy said, Merry Christmas to me \:\)

I also want to go to the movies on Christmas day, there are a few movies that I know the kids want to see, hub can go or not go (I Have an "attitude" today LOL..and I kinda like it ;\) We want to go see "Yes Man" with Jim Carrey and "Bedtime Stories" with Adam Sandler..so if anyone has seen them and can give me a yeah or nay that would be good..I think I'm leaning toward Yes Man right now.

Tawnya

D18/S12
M20/T21
Bomb 10/11/08
One
Two
Three
Four

S
S
Hi Jon, so good to hear from you again. I keep telling people on the board (like Tawnya) that if you can drop the rope and act as if you aren't interested in what they do b/c you have a full life and will be happy with or without them.....it works wonders. It just seems to be the very last thing that a person can bring themselves to try. But, as many have reported, that is what got their attention was when the S actually stopped trying so hard and seem to not care anymore what happened.

Tawnya, I hope you do not ask anything about the trip. Just pretend he hasn't even been away. You may see it as being polite, but it comes across as you being too interested in details and that jealousy is showing. So, just don't show any spark of interest at all.

Take care,
Sandi

It is not about what you feel should work in your M. It is about doing the work that gets the right results. Do what works!
Page 8 of 16 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 15 16

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard