Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 15 16
S
S
Tawnya - I am amazed at how well you are doing with your bomb only 2 1/2 months ago.... and the OW on vacation together.

My bomb was nearly 1 year ago - legal separation 6 months ago - and 6 months before W can file the divorce. I learned about BF about 2 months ago... and I just keep thinking about her getting the new BF to start a new family and replace me as "daddy" to our 3 yo daughter. I can't get over that.

How do people get over it so quickly and move on with their lives ? As just a fact of life...Sh-t happens.

I keep living in "Limboland" and fighting to save my marriage against my W's wishes for me to "respect her privacy" and her affair.

I see you fighting back against H's OW - but also accepting the situation as something you can't fight.

I can't live with myself if I had just sat back and not fight to save my marriage... But I have been doing the same "cheeseless tunnels" for 11 months now - bouncing between DBing and GAL and then set-backs where I fight for my marriage.

Now learning that there is no hope as long as the BF is in the picture... even if the affair was over my chances are bleak.

But I continue to feel that our marriage should be given a second chance - at least spend some parenting time together - just to see if things can work out slowly.

Me:40 / W:33 / D:3
T:7.5/M:4
D Day: 1/24/08
Legal Separated: 6/12/08
BF who sleeps over: confirmed 11/10/08
Suspect BF pre-dates D Day

http://tinyurl.com/Original-thread
http://tinyurl.com/Second-thread
http://tinyurl.com/Third-thread

T
Tawnya Offline OP
OP Offline
T
{{{Single}}} I appreciate that you think I'm doing well, I had to smile cause of course we don't feel that strong or well while this is going on?!

Single--I feel so exactly the same way about wanting to fight..my stepmom asked me the other day that there must be something I could do to fight..and I told her, "I am doing all I know how to do..I can't MAKE him choose me over her right now, and I don't know how far, if not all the way, he will take this.." I can HOPE and pray that he comes out of his "fog" because, like you said, I don't know how people can JUST get over it..flip off their feelings so "easily"..I will never understand it.. :::shaking my head:::

As Sandi said (thank you by the way), I need to NOT give my power back to my hub..tho everything within me wants to just fight him for him..if that makes sense..LOL..but it just doesn't work..at least not in my corner of the world..so the best I can do is try to figure out what will make me as happy as possible in this ridiculous time of my (our) lives and hope that is enough for him to see and want back..but..at least either way I would be being happy..LOL at my bad grammar..but LOL

{{Sandi}} Well I feel all the more special that you took the time to post to me even feeling as crummy as you do my friend..I hope you are feeling better too \:\)

Tawnya

Me:39
H:40
D18/S12
M20/T21
Bomb 10/11/08
One
Two
Three
Four

T
T
Hi T from T

Have you returned home now?

debut thread
T
Tawnya Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Hey T back from T \:\) Hope you are doing well and glad you had a good flight week..glad you landed ok in the turbulance!

Yes I am back home..I was so distraught that you didn't show up that I couldn't take it ;\) NO..actually I was miserable and poor sweet Amy had to listen to me coughing during the night..so now only my children have to listen to me LOL \:\)

Took my Nyquil and I hope I will be off to sweet dream land VERY soon \:\)

Tawnya

D18/S12
M20/T21
Bomb 10/11/08
One
Two
Three
Four

T
T
let's hope so.

feel better my dear.

good night and I am glad you enjoyed yourself in spite of my not being there. \:\) lol

debut thread
T
Tawnya Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Well we tried our best to muddle thru without you {{{Tomato}}}

Tawnya

D18/S12
M20/T21
Bomb 10/11/08
One
Two
Three
Four

L
L
Just catching up. Sorry you wound up ill. Hope you are doing better.

LE

M42
S12/D9
T17/M12
Bomb 1 3/22/06
Bomb 2 7/11/08
Bomb 3 7/31/08
W Filed 8/1/08
D granted 12/17/08
D Finalized 1/29/09

A man who compromises his principles never had them in the first place.
T
T
Originally Posted By: Tawnya
Well we tried our best to muddle thru without you {{{Tomato}}}

Tawnya

And managed quite nicely I am certain. You would not have enjoyed my company ..trust me. I have been fiercely pissed off at anyone and everyone of late. The Lord included \:\(

debut thread
V
V
Tawnya,

Just checking in with you. How are you feeling? I hope you are feeling better.

Beth

VV:41
M
M
Hey Tawnya.....How are you?

Current Thread
Page 5 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 15 16

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard