Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 6 15 16
T
T
Originally Posted By: Tawnya
Hey everyone \:\) Tomato..thank you for the prayers! By the way, I didn't see anyone resembling Mrs Doubtfire!! What the heck? \:\)

I am there in spirit my dear. And thanks for providing the updates. Sounds like nobody's humor was left back at the house. \:\)

Originally Posted By: T
1) Laura is not as nurturing as we thought, she didn't feed Amy or myself any dinner at all and we were starving AND we had to go to the store and buy our own soft drinks! LOL \:D

I would imagine that's because all those kids that she shoved in the closets (to get them out of the way for you guys)..lol..probably "eat her out of house and home" ..as the saying goes.

2) As per Amy, she said I'm not as SWEET as everyone thinks because she was in the back seat and I would not let her with the childproof locks on the door and made fun of her too \:\) BUT..I DID let her out eventually \:D So..don't let her stories fool you

Ahhh I see ...there is the 'board personna' and then there is the real life one huh. I got it. LOL

3) Amy has to have her caffeine or ELSE..also she is a text message QUEEN..and wouldn't even help carry anything outside because she was busy texting the whole time! \:\)

Be nice to one another now ..even on here. Ha ha ha. Or I will have to come down there and starighten things out. lol
Originally Posted By: t
So there you go..our secrets are out and we are having fun! \:\)

Great to hear. Keep up the fun. Just as I suspected it would be.

Glorify Him always. \:\)

T

"And His kingdom shall have no end ..."

Tawnya [/quote]

debut thread
B
B
LOL tawnya thatnks for the updates hehehe. man they make me smile! it was so funny to call laura and have amy answer the phone, I could hear you and laura talking in the background! will call today sometime so i can chat with you too.

thanks for including me even tho I am not there!

love ya all

M 36
XH 34
3 children
If a house is divided against itself, that house will not be able to stand. Mark 3:25
"your mood swings are giving me whiplash" twilight
ALIVE FREE AND HAPPY 2010

K
K
Tawnya,

Sounds like you guys had a great weekend. Glad to hear it.

I hope you are feeling better.

Hope to talk to you soon!!!

Love ya
Kristi

M:35
H:39
S:13
D:9
M:10 yrs
T:12 yrs
Bomb 2/9/08
Divorce filed 10/17/08
T
Tawnya Offline OP
OP Offline
T
{{Kristi}} Aww thank you for checking in and I appreciate the "feel betters"..tho I am not 100% better (LOL which I would like to be..remember I'm an "instant mashed potatoes girl" \:\)

I ended up leaving my sweeties this morning because I just felt so darn crappy and knew I had a 5 hour drive ahead of me and would still have to do some work tomorrow if I waited to leave then, plus I just wanted to sleep in my own bed in my "feeling crappy with the cold" state \:\)

I told them that I felt like I had a GREAT time, as if I'd have spent the whole weekend there, got to have my "empowerment" driving that 5 hour drive and back by myself without getting lost (woo hoo)..got to have some GAL and PMA by going somewhere different, getting to meet my "new old" friends LOL, and meeting some of SMW's friends too..so it was good stuff \:\)

Tawnya

Me:39
H:40
D18/S12
M20/T21
Bomb 10/11/08
One
Two
Three
Four

B
B
hey sis, uh i called amys cell to talk to you, you arent there, come here to sissy and tell her whats wrong!!! we have to get numbers or something. i am worried and love you

M 36
XH 34
3 children
If a house is divided against itself, that house will not be able to stand. Mark 3:25

T
Tawnya Offline OP
OP Offline
T
well you must have crossed posts with me BG..read up above yours \:D

Tawnya

D18/S12
M20/T21
Bomb 10/11/08
One
Two
Three
Four

B
B
not fair! i am on dial up my dear! ugh what am i gonna do with you???????????

M 36
XH 34
3 children

K
K
I sure hope you are feeling better..

It is so important to keep doing things to feel like you are empowering yourself as much as possible. Not only because you deserve it, but also because one day you will realize how truly powerful you are. Did any of that even make sense???

I just know its a really hard time right now. My heart goes out to you. I know we are both in really bad situations. You can call me anytime. I will give you my number..

Love you.

Kristi

M:35
H:39
S:13
D:9
M:10 yrs
T:12 yrs
Bomb 2/9/08
Divorce filed 10/17/08
T
Tawnya Offline OP
OP Offline
T
{{BG}}} Be kind and loving and sweet? \:\) LOL

{{{Kristi}}} Aww thank you..it made total sense and you are right we can't really FEEL powerful until we've made steps to BE powerful..very cool thought and thank you \:\) Aww thank you, I may just take you up on that..we have to find each other in the FB land..I know..too bad we don't have a DB "resort and spa" or retreat we could all head to right about now eh?

Tawnya

D18/S12
M20/T21
Bomb 10/11/08
One
Two
Three
Four

S
S
Hi Sweetie, I don't know anything that can make me feel any worse than a rotten cold.

No real 2x4 here, only to remind you that when you lose you cool and blow it with H, then you have given your power away. It is almost as if he feels sorry for you now. I think the New Tawnya has too much self respect to let that happen, don't you? As you saw for yourself, it did not change one thing and it could have turned really bad for you. So, just keep bracking yourself for the worse so he won't catch you off guard like he did this time.

Can't type much tonight. Hands have flared up and the carpel tunnel is giving me fits. Had a bad day with my Fibro, but just layed around and tried my best not to worry about things. That is hard to do, isn't it? But, as I have gotten older I have learned that a lot of things would take care of themselves anyway and the world would keep on ticking if I wasn't here. I have to turn lose of my "fixer" reigns.

Get well soon, sweetie.

Sandi

It is not about what you feel should work in your M. It is about doing the work that gets the right results. Do what works!
Page 4 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 6 15 16

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard