Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 14
B
B
hey girl, the wind is picking up here, and the temps are dropping, get ready!
so sorry about your migraine. they totally suck. glad the evening went well tho!!
oh i have to finish shopping to!!
hehehe, more beer now than when you were underage, does it taste better now or did it then lol?

M 36
XH 34
3 children
If a house is divided against itself, that house will not be able to stand. Mark 3:25
"your mood swings are giving me whiplash" twilight
ALIVE FREE AND HAPPY 2010

M
MT35 Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Morning all-

Last night was a blast. Had a wonderful time with my friends and I felt really good! late night for me didn't get home until 1:00! LOL.

For the first time in probably 14 years, I didn't talk to H at all one day. He never called or anything. Which Tiff said and I was thinking it too, that since he was with me so much during the week, Wed night, Thurs night, and Friday night for graduation, that he wouldn't come see me at all even though football was on the NFL network. Which I knew that too, in the back of my mind, but I would have thought he would have called. Tiff's H was great for driving us so we could drink! We did have a great time! So today off to the wal mart and need to bake a bunch, I guess I am not going to worry about getting SD's stuff, I wonder if H is worrying about it?

Have a great day! Very cold here! BRRRR! Chiefs on today, they should lose to Miami!

Finding My Yellow Brick Road....
B
B
glad you had a good time last nite! i was wondering! wow your h didnt call once? that is interesting. proud of you for not worrying about SD stuff. let him do it.
stay warm!
love ya

M 36
XH 34
3 children
If a house is divided against itself, that house will not be able to stand. Mark 3:25
"your mood swings are giving me whiplash" twilight
ALIVE FREE AND HAPPY 2010

M
MT35 Offline OP
OP Offline
M
It is weird I don't hear anything from H yesterday at all. H has called 4 times today now. About the Chiefs game and the football pool. H has the sheet didn't bring it out, said he started to last night but didn't. I told him about my night, H said did you have a good time? I said yeah it was great! A guy we work with was there and he was going to the Chiefs today, wasn't looking forward to freezing.
I said something about getting SD's stuff for Christmas, I asked if he went yesterday, H said no. H said I was in a really bad mood all day yesterday. I asked how come, H said I don't know just was.

Which on Friday night before graduation, he was in a foul mood then too. I got him to come out of it by the time we had come home from the bank, but I am not sure what his deal is there. When I had seen him and the guy I made the pinwheels for at noon on Friday, he was fine. I can hope he is figuring out, that things aren't great even when I am not around. I can't be the cause if I am not there.

H said we can go when ever you want. So we are going to go tonight to get most of SD's stuff. I still want to make sure she has a good Christmas, I have always tried to make it nice for her.

Last edited by MT35; 12/21/08 09:44 PM.

M
MT35 Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Hey BG- How are you doing? This weather is yucky! At least it is sunny.

M
MT35 Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Not really feeling like myself today..really don't know what feeling like myself feels like anymore. It have to work at the happy bubbly MT I used to be.

H and I went and did SD's shopping last night, got everything but the nintendo DS she wanted, found it in town over in MO, so I did the order online pick up at Best Buy store. So tonight we will go get it. I am just sad today, why today don't really know.

K
K
It is ok to be sad MT. Was just talking to friend and got into the whole what is normal for any of us right now thing. So you are not alone in feeling that way.

I guess we just have to find a way to see the good and go with that for now. Smile honey.

If you focus on the past, you ruin the future. You can only live for today.
T
T
Hi to the happy lil Santa's helpers on here.

Must be pretty busy with all that toy makin'.

Love yuz!

Peace

T

"And His kingdom shall have no end ..."

debut thread
M
MT35 Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Morning Tomato! How is all the snow effecting your flights? You would be considered a Santa's helper too...wouldn't you? Flying your cargo!

M
MT35 Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Thanks Kel-

I guess I am not used to being sad or not giddy this time of year!

Page 5 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 14

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard