Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 13 of 15 1 2 11 12 13 14 15
T
T
{{{Beth}}} I was gonna come on here and post something sweet and kind to you, but dang Carlos said anything I could have said, but said it 100 times better..(psst..Carlos..you rock \:\)

I am QUITE sure that YOU are a joy to those who are around you, you are caring, and kind, and smart, and a person who loves to learn and grow..and that is someone that is a truly special gift!

I pray that you have a WONDERFUL Christmas week my friend \:\)

Tawnya

Me:39
H:40
D18/S12
M20/T21
Bomb 10/11/08
One
Two
Three
Four

V
OP Offline
V
Tawnya - thank you so much. I know you are in a tough spot right now. I will get over to your thread to check on you.

Update

So H and I are set for a movie on Christmas day at 2:20 in the afternoon. I am very happy about this babystep. I have been spending as much free time as I have (not much with mom and bro in town) reading on MLC as I can.

I really have got to accept that this is going to take a very long time. I need to just be happy with what I have compared to where I was. H appears to be willing to have some sort of friendship.

My gut is telling me that for the foreseeable future, our meetings need to be light and fun, period. While I have not initiated R talks, H did and I participated. I do not want him to associate visits with me with nothing but serious talks.

VV:41
A
A
Bettou - Very nice babystep. You know what to do. Light and fun.

I don't post on your thread much anymore but I still follow your sitch. I'm so happy with how far you've come.

Carlos - Very good post.

ME-32
W-30
StepD-7
S-5
Bomb Dropped 7/10/08
WAW - 7/26/08
W
W
Hi Beth,

Sorry I haven't been posting to you. I'm not up to much these days unfortunately.

I do think about you every day and hope you are gaining strength. I can well imagine you being light and fun when you seen your h. How about one of our great runs before the movie so that you're filled with endorphins when you see our h?

Good luck my friend and happy holidays to you and your dear ones.

J
JWM Offline
J
Beth, the news about the movie is great. Just my 2 cents...Don't over analyze with the MLC stuff. That will tend to make you over think and what ever you do or say on the date will seem un-natural.

Remember that he now realizes that you are not the cause of his problem. He has loved you for many years just as you are. From what we all know here, you are a pretty incredible woman...don't pursue, but show him...he's a man. We are not that complicated. \:\)

Last edited by JWM; 12/24/08 03:10 AM.

John
Me 56 W 46 D7
First
Second
Third
last
V
OP Offline
V
A in Ohio - so good to hear from you. Thanks for keeping up with my sitch, I really appreciate it. I have done the same with yours, also not posting much. Good to hear from you and thanks for the kind workds.

WIT - Thanks! I love the idea about the run and will do it. I hop you are doing okay.

John - Thank you so much for the compliment. I also like your practical advice and will put it to good use. Also, it helps to be reminded about normal attributes of men and women. We get so caught up in analyzing that we forget to act naturally and normally.

Beth

T
T
{{{Beth}}} You sound so amazingly great..I'm so happy for you and I'm glad you have your mom and your brother in town as well so you won't be alone my friend and COOL that you have the movie set..what will you see?

JWM..I dunno..from my point of view you men can be more complex than I thought at least LOL (at least in my hub's case) ! \:\)

Tawnya

D18/S12
M20/T21
Bomb 10/11/08
One
Two
Three
Four

T
T
Any time a man gets complicated... it's a sure sign of serious psycological imbalance.

My thread, Carpe Diem #4
Orig Thread: Carpe Diem #1
T
T
Tech..you may be right indeed!

OK..the board is really freaking out tonight..when I posted on here earlier it said Beth was the last post above mine, but the name was SharonR..NOW I am back and it says VeronicaV..LOL..unless Beth is just messing with my brain ;\)

Tawnya

D18/S12
M20/T21
Bomb 10/11/08
One
Two
Three
Four

V
OP Offline
V
Techguy,

I agree. Have you seen my post on your thread? I had no idea about the google. thing. Now I am totally paranoid that H could find my posts if he ever googled my old display name.

Such an Internet idiot I am!

V.

Page 13 of 15 1 2 11 12 13 14 15

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard