Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 16 1 2 3 4 15 16
T
Tawnya Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Aww {{Puppy/Denny Crane}} I am honored that you hopped on to check in with ME..I got a laugh, thank you, with the puppy dog licks LOL..my dog that we have..that is HIS favorite pastime..LOL

{{Beth}} Aww thank you my friend..I just feel cruddy with this cold/congestion so I didn't sleep well and I think that and the fact of my hub going on this trip with the OW tomorrow is just not sitting well with me today..I KNOW it's just a trip and something could or not happen, something could or could not already have happened, one trip does not a lifetime make (LOL)..I just feel like what YOU said on your thread where you get "fearful" of hub not coming back to you..I KNOW most days I'm cool and okay, but just having one of those not so cool and okay days \:\)

Tawnya

Me:39
H:40
D18/S12
M20/T21
Bomb 10/11/08
One
Two
Three
Four

P
P
\:\) \:\)

T
Tawnya Offline OP
OP Offline
T
PDT..that last one is your Denny Crane/Alan Shore face isn't it? LOL \:D (they need a smiley with a cigar for you!)

Tawnya

D18/S12
M20/T21
Bomb 10/11/08
One
Two
Three
Four

P
P
Originally Posted By: Tawnya
(they need a smiley with a cigar for you!)

OMG, I was JUST thinking the exact same thing!!!!! Too weird!

P
P
Originally Posted By: Tawnya
PDT..that last one is your Denny Crane/Alan Shore face isn't it? LOL \:D (they need a smiley with a cigar for you!)

Tawnya

Like THIS guy:

CIGAR SMILEY

T
Tawnya Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Oh my gosh YES LOL..just like that for you \:\) (Who can we tell that they need to add that smiley?) And..you KNOW, of course, that great minds think alike..I'm just saying ;\)

Tawnya

D18/S12
M20/T21
Bomb 10/11/08
One
Two
Three
Four

T
Tawnya Offline OP
OP Offline
T
OK..so..confession time..I BLEW IT!! Yep..big chunks of blowing it all over the place this evening LOL \:D

Basically, hopefully I won't ramble too much, but hub was suppose to leave tomorrow on his trip with OW to his parents' house..ok..I knew that..and I had somehow dealt with it in my brain..right?!

Ok..so hub comes home tonight and says that due to the weather he is leaving TONIGHT..and it just freaked me out..all I can say is again..I blew it..I freaked out..I talked to him *yes relationship talk sigh..I know I know*, told him that this chick would always be a "secondhand Tawnya" (I got that from The Wedding Planner last night..but it worked for me LOL)..because anyone going after someone's husband was definitely a secondhand person..in my book

He was perturbed, threw the finances excuse at me, that I'm bad with money, and that he could "screw me" finacially if he wanted to, so I should be glad that he didn't and whatever..just all crap really..

I told him that he may as well take a picture of me, walk into MY mother in law's house with this other woman and SLAP my picture when he does..because that is what he is doing to me..and again how disrespectful it is..and then he tossed at me that I basically "threw him out of the house" last week by saying that he needed to leave because of his actions..(see the pattern of how this is MY actions not his causing this chain of events?)

I did ask him what HE would do if he were me and he looked at me and said, "I thought about that very question and, if you had told me all the things I'd have told you, I'd have packed your crap and threw you out"..and I said, "well be glad I'm not you then \:\) "

NOW..before you 2 x 4 me..I truly truly KNOW that this convo helped nothing..did it hurt anything, I guess I won't know that either..and I can't go too far back from "square 1" anyway..but in the end he told me that he had left extra money in our account for MY trip, that he was thinking about me (aka I think he was feeling guilty) and wanted me to have extra $$, and he told me to have a good time on his trip and I told him to have a good time also.

NOW..what I do know that HE doesn't is that his family is NONE TOO PLEASED about this current event..he called and told them about him bringing this OW up there with him and supposedly they are all in an uproar and MAD about it..now I have to tell you that this SURPRISED the heck outta me..because my inlaws and I don't have the best relationship in the world, it's not bad, but it's not great..so I was actually quite touched when I heard that his sister all but wanted to "kill him and that he better not bring THAT woman near her"..I was like "cool" LOL

I hope they follow thru on talking to him about their disappointment, it may be nice for him to hear this from some other side where I think he may have THOUGHT he would have approval?!

Anyway..such was my evening..which is why I'm still up (going to bed soon SMW and Amy..LOL)..and posting!

Hugs and prayer for a good night sleep for myself and for all of us \:\)

Tawnya

D18/S12
M20/T21
Bomb 10/11/08
One
Two
Three
Four

S
S
Get lots of rest and do not forget the phone number so you can call me if you need to. Drive safely. Call when you are leaving, so I know you are on your way. See you soon!!!

SMW

M40/H36
T16/M14
B2/08
S4/08
current

Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through
every circumstance.
I Corinthians 13:7

T
Tawnya Offline OP
OP Offline