Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 19 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 18 19
B
B
Originally Posted By: Babygirl
forgot to mention, my step mom called and woke me up early this morning, asking if I could watch my little brother while they shopped. I figured he was already out of school for xmas break. they get here, and guess what? He has the flu!! OHHHHH that made me mad! they only time I really get to see them, or my dad is when SHE needs something. and the last thing I need right now is to get the flu. he better not puke while he is here, I cant deal with that!
didnt realize the pics of H's Son he finally dug out of hiding at work, were on the table. and she proceeds to lecture me about how that will NEVER be her grandson. I gave my dad a look that he best get her outta here like NOW! dont need her negative crap at all!

Wow, some people really know how to spread around some sunshine. Are you sure these aren't H's relatives? ;\)

My prescription for you today is to wear cool boots. Works for me...and I think you need to listen to the Kelly with attitude.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sI7YKUnrJSA

(I hope this doesn't come across as negative...just a venting song...;))

Me-42,H-41,M-14
S-12,9

Previous thread
B
OP Offline
B
LOL breakaway! i got some cool boots (well my d's think so anyways) from my mom for xmas. maybe when i get out later, i will wear them.
sigh my daddy is great, she is younger than I and lets say has no tact lol!!
I love that song thanks for reminding me of it!! will blare it when little bro leaves. he is making me nervous fidgeting, I so cant clean up puke!
oh my little calf is coming today!! he is really special colored, like a deer almost. His big brother made me nervous during deer season, i was afraid he would get shot on accident! anyways, he will be my pet moo!!!!

Last edited by Babygirl; 12/19/08 05:33 PM.

M 36
XH 34
3 children
If a house is divided against itself, that house will not be able to stand. Mark 3:25
"your mood swings are giving me whiplash" twilight
ALIVE FREE AND HAPPY 2010

S
S
BG...Lord girl I don't know how you do it.

Originally Posted By: Babygirl
EXCEPT he loves her and i am making him choose...............

My response to this comes from one of my favorite Christmas books of ALL TIME. (Please insert Boris Karloff's voice here)

"They're just waking up, I know just what they'll do. Their mouths will hang open a minute or two and the Who's down in Whoville will all cry BOO HOO!"

You are making him choose? WTF? He created this situation, not you. Don't let him make this about you and you making him choose. Its about time he reclaimed his balls and started acting like a man. A man that has a W that is sick and being made sicker by the constant stress that he is placing her under.

You did a wonderful thing and gave him a priceless gift when you were a big enough woman to call her when the S was sick. You are an amazing person and such a better person then either your H or the OW, it radiates off of the page.

Please take care of yourself and worry about your health and getting yourself to a place of wellness and wholeness for YOUR beautiful children. Let H clean up or wallow in his mess on his own. Its what I finally have had to do. It sucks and I don't like it, but this back and forth and boo hoo, woe is me. Your mean because I can't have both of you. Its a lose/lose situation, blah, blah blah...is tiresome. I'm over it. Here, let me call 911 and have them send a Wambulance to pick up your sorry ass because you have to be an adult.

I'm just fed up with people who refuse to be responsible for the messes that they have made, not only in their own lives but the lives of those that didn't have a choice in it. They go merrily along, cutting a swath of devastation and then cry because they might have to take responsibility for it. It pisses me off.

Sorry for the TJ and the rant, but your health really worries me and he is just not getting it....

Love you sis, apparently the antibiotics have made me even shinier and happier than ususal...LOL.

Take care of you and I'm here if you need me.

M:39
H:39
K:S14;D8
T:22yr
M:15yrs
S:12/28/07 EA/PA
3/14/08 OW preg
11/17/08 born
12/12/08 his
~~~~~~~
Never allow someone to be your priority while allowing yourself to be their option

(((((BG))))

Hi sweetheart! Thanks for checking in on me. I am sending love to you....you sent me SNOW! We've got 8" and it's still coming!

Just want to get home safely, have a couple of beers and work on the tree.

Keep warm. I love you!

Most of us are about as happy as we make up our minds to be.

My first link
M
M
Hey BG- the Sun in Kansas is beautiful today. I was really missing the sun! I know you were too. It makes the world seem like a better place anyway! I know it going to get cold tomorrow! Take care of yourself!

Finding My Yellow Brick Road....
S
S
hey, was tryin to tell you on the phone, I think you should quit worrying about what H is doing, and go on the darn trip. I think it would be really good for you. It would give you a good break from all the madness, and you'd be with people who love you and are fighting for the same things.

I know your dr said you shouldn't, but what would hurt? If you could get someone to take you to the airport and pick you up, and you didn't have to drive at all. I really think this would be great for you to do.

that's just my O.

I wish I could go!!!! \:\(

Me 33 H 34 S9 S3
M 6 yrs (2gether 11 yrs)
EA/PA 1/2006
DB 5/2006
H wants D 6/2006
H wants ME 8/2006
H "said" PA/EA over 8/2006
H erased OW off phone! 2/2007

"It is far better 2 choose humility & change oneself, than 2 wait in vain trying 2 chang someone else."
S
S
Hey Sweetie, I am so glad to here something from you. Had me really, really concerned and I didn't know what was going on. Yeah, I do act like an ole mother hen and want to gather my chicks up under my wings. (BTW, I actually use to see that when I was a kid and would be at my grandparent's farm.....it was neat to watch that mother hen when a storm came or she thought those babies were in the path of danger....she could get every one of them up under those wings of hers.) Anyway, that's okay cause you know how I feel about you now. So, I am on that long, long list of people that care and love you. If love could heal what ales you......you would have a miracle b/c you are certainly loved by a lot of people around here.

I sure hope you get to feeling better real soon, Babygirl.

Love,
Sandi

It is not about what you feel should work in your M. It is about doing the work that gets the right results. Do what works!
B
OP Offline
B
ahhhhhhh thanks sandi, i need to be the the chick under your wing, i like it there, its safe. didnt mean to make you worry. I am still laughing at sugar and spice up there, she sure says it like it is!

wish my coffee would hurry up and brew! S and I are waiting on it! the cold fronts on its way, ugh!!!!

M 36
XH 34
3 children
If a house is divided against itself, that house will not be able to stand. Mark 3:25

B
B
Originally Posted By: Sugar and Spice
Here, let me call 911 and have them send a Wambulance to pick up your sorry ass because you have to be an adult.

ROTFL...

Me-42,H-41,M-14
S-12,9

Previous thread
B
OP Offline
B
omg i know! isnt that some funny chit?? well today should be interesting. have to get the kids completed on the telling of the S, please please pray

M 36
XH 34
3 children

Page 6 of 19 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 18 19

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard