Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 19 1 2 3 4 5 18 19
A
A
Morning, you!!! Hope you are doing okay. And, you know, sleeping with him or not has always been your choice to make! You hang tough...still not too late to hop on a plane...let me know if you want me to wait for you at the airport!!!

Love you!
Amy

Me 39 H 36
S 7 S 4
T 15 M 12
H out 8/1/08
OW confirmed 8/6/08
D final on 6/12/09...I'm doing good!
B
OP Offline
B
thanks le, sure dont feel like i am that strong, maybe that stubborn and insane lol! i am still laughing at what you taught me this morning!

amy, H and i just got thru fighting about that exact thing! He wants me to! he is mad I am not! and why? cause he doesnt get his break away from me, to do what he wants to with no boundaries while I would be gone, and he says that is why i am not going. laura and i had plans in place for that for me. UH HELLO? money worked, kids were busy but it was gonna work, I was gonna get to see my sis's and get away from this snow! and what puts the nail in I cant go? this lupus flare i am in. its really effecting me, especially cognitively. I hate talking out loud, and cant even drive myself right now. my dr f who has been with me for over 17 years is the one who says as much as i need a break, this break is not the one for me to have. So now after all the times he isnt involved with my health, he actually wants to go to the dr, so he can argue them into making it ok. I have to have a card thing to carry which i dont have for me to get thru airport security, from all my hardware in my bionic shoulder, they give it to me. I tried talkin to them this morning. and as much as i want to go, i have to listen to Dr F. all she is gonna do is bash him for making me have so much stress. if it had just been the baby bomb, and not the ones after that, I probably wouldnt be in a flare, or it wouldnt be this bad. he wants involved finally with my drs for his benefit of a free weekend. not seeing the benefits that i had to see of me not going for my health. in all honesty, I could have gone to be with ya'll and come home and been strong enuff to divorce him. THAT is how I felt about this trip, aside from the bonding fun with ya'll and the break from the land of misfit toys. and i get punished again, for the flare, which HE caused. I am mad!

M 36
XH 34
3 children
If a house is divided against itself, that house will not be able to stand. Mark 3:25
"your mood swings are giving me whiplash" twilight
ALIVE FREE AND HAPPY 2010

B
B
To call your husband selfish would be an insult to selfish people.

Me-42,H-41,M-14
S-12,9

Previous thread
B
OP Offline
B
thanks breakaway. that is the reason he was such a jerk last nite. he is mad at ME for this. seriously, I didnt do this crap! I have half a notion to let him plead to my drs, and watch them eat his arse up!

M 36
XH 34
3 children
If a house is divided against itself, that house will not be able to stand. Mark 3:25

K
K
Now I know why you didn't answer the phone. Ok. Let him be mad, let the doctors tell him what they need to and then after the new year, not until sping, I will make sure you get out of there for a few days. We will start planning cuz baby, I need a break too. And I drive! Except over bridges Sorry. LOL

If you focus on the past, you ruin the future. You can only live for today.
B
OP Offline
B
hey girl if you call, leave a message when you do. i dont know otherwise who called.
i need that break. omg Kel that makes everything from last nite, make total sense! dont you think?

M 36
XH 34
3 children

K
K
Yes it sort of does make sense. I won't tell you how stupid i think he is. could have just gone with it and you never would have been wiser.

B
OP Offline
B
thats what makes me so angry, let me hurt once, not like a zillion times. AND dont lie to protect me to only let HER tell me the truth to just hurt me!

M 36
XH 34
3 children

A
A
BG...I think I might be missing something. But, I just want to say that visit with us or not, you are already strong enough to do what you have to do. You are amazing!!! Decide and move forward. Stop wasting energy on those that don't deserve it...save some for me. Cause you can always come down and teach me to cook whenever you want!

Hugs and love to you!!!
Amy

Me 39 H 36
S 7 S 4
T 15 M 12
H out 8/1/08
OW confirmed 8/6/08
D final on 6/12/09...I'm doing good!
K
K
ok amy you can be in on the weekend too. Actually about half way between me and BG.

Yes Amy is right. You know what you have to do so now you have to decide. Save your energy for your health. And your kids.

Page 3 of 19 1 2 3 4 5 18 19

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard