Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 19 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 18 19
T
T
you sure did ..

as you can see ..i am answering for her ..I am her spokesperson, afterall she is a star to us.

first one was terminated (for lack of a better language), then son Tawnya.

maybe that makes it slightly easier for bg ..me the spokesperson

debut thread
T
T
Originally Posted By: Little Engine
Bg--What significance do these lyrics hold?

I nearly echo this question from LE. Except I sorta half know what they mean to you. You are letting the devil tear into you and pull you down. For short spurts that's ok. With emphasis on the short ..make that very short spurts part.

Ok, now time to end that grip of bluesyness. The Lord your God is right over you with arm extended to pull to out of your lil abyss. He will remain there just waiting for you to meet Him.

"And His kingdom shall have no end ...."

debut thread
S
S
Oh no Babygirl. Don't read that poem.....please. It is sooo depressing. Don't hate yourself like the poem says. Don't blame yourself like it says. Don't do any of that stuff like it says.

Who are you going to believe? All of us here that have learned to love you for who you are or some "poem" that would nearly kill somebody to read it.....BTW I pray to God you did not write that b/c if you did.....I am very worried and afraid. You listen to us, those that love you and tell you the truth. Don't listen to the lies....don't read the lies. Stay away from that.

You are sick and this weather is so hard on you. You have tried to keep us all in good humor, but now you need us. So, lean on us. Vent on us, get mad as hell if you need to....but don't listen to him or that poem or anything else like that, sweetie. It is bad for you, honey. It is not what you need to read or listen to or be writing things like that yourself. Please tell me that you are not that person in that poem, b/c I will fight you on that point sweetheart! You are not her! Don't do that to yourself.

Oh yeah, I know I am trying to sound real tough here, huh? But the truth is, my heart hurts b/c I know you are feeling so tired, so weary, and so fragile. You can't carry this alone. You know what to do. You are smart. Too smart to let this get the best of someone who has the right stuff like you do. For a girl that has helped so many on this board and has lifted so many others......and especially given more hugs than any human being I have ever known.......don't you think you deserve that too?

Please talk to us and let us be here from you. We love you Babygirl. I can't tell you enough how special everyone thinks you are. I have read that all over this board. You have touched many, many people. That says a lot about you as far as I am concerned.

As for Puppy.... Man, we all just want to cry our hearts out don't we? But you know him......and he is okay. He didn't want to lead the people on by them thinking his M was surviving when the truth was that the attraction was gone. I think he discovered that he had detached himself to the point that he had lost his attraction for his W and if I remember correctly, he said he had even prayed that if she could not feel that for him, that God would take Puppy's attraction for his wife away. So, now, I think he will have peace even though they will get a D. That is possible, and several are in the process of finding that out. But that is not to say it doesn't have its painful moments, for sure. He did what he knew was right. I still see him as a success story. The M did not make it....but Puppy Dog Tails did make it. That is the difference and that is what I am believing more and more that this is what this board is about. Survival. He first said that he was going to take some time off, but I think so many protested that we about have him talked him into staying. As I tried to explain to him, it isn't whether his M survived or not, it is that he knows what works and what doesn't work and that is what the people need to know. Don't let that stitch get you down, Babygirl. He will be okay. Pup is a tough old dog, in spite of his name!

Okay, I will hush. But that poem scared me. Please let us hear from you. Please don't fold on us. We need you and most of all we still want to keep you around us.

You are loved, sweetie.

Sandi

It is not about what you feel should work in your M. It is about doing the work that gets the right results. Do what works!
K
K
Sandi,

First I would like to say to you that yes SURVIVAL is exactly what this board is about. There are many of us who would not be anywhere near where we are without it. I understand Puppy's peace and BG's song lyrics. It is actually as song by Kelly Clarkson. And unfortunately Bg has shared that that is exactly how she feels.

She is strong and she will survive all of this and it will be because of the love and support she has found here. She knows and appreciates all of that.

If you focus on the past, you ruin the future. You can only live for today.
K
K
I want to share with everyone, that I spoke with BG about min ago and she is ok, but in Kansas without power. Hopefully not for too long, but it is just a wait and see thing from what she says.

I will check on her tomorrow if she hasn't posted by then and keep everyone up to date.

And Tomato, she will appreciate you speaking for her.

S
S
kelaaron, thank you so much for telling us that. It shows you how little I listen to modern songs. I wasn't sure where she got the words, but I felt like she was seeing herself in that and it worried me.

I take it that you see her often. I don't know the connection between the two of you......I will try to catch up on some things when I get time. I have actually just started posting more one on one with BG, but I have read things she would say on other people's thread and she always is so loving and kind.

It must be awful to be without power and it so cold, b/c I know the cold wheather hurts her so badly. When you check on her, please give her my love and tell her that she is on my heart big time. I realize the emotional pain she feels is great and all the other stuff just adds to the stress. I wished I could do something to help, but my greatest resouce is God, and I have already been talking to Him about my girls, but BG......well, I was concerned when I read that song and she didn't say anymore.

So, please let us hear how she is doing. I appreciate it.

Sandi

It is not about what you feel should work in your M. It is about doing the work that gets the right results. Do what works!
T
T
Tomato..gotcha..thank you for that clarification..I am sure I missed reading that somewhere \:\)

Kel..thanks for letting us know about BG..let her know we are thinking of her and sending her warm thoughts \:\)

Tawnya

Me:39
H:40
D18/S12
M20/T21
Bomb 10/11/08
One
Two
Three
Four

B
OP Offline
B
morning all. got power back late last nite, then had to go out and prime the well, need to have someone out to see why its losing its prime! came in and fell asleep in the chair by the fire.
its sunny today, yay. gonna get real cold tomorrow again. Tomato thank you for being my spokesman!! lol tawnya, wish I had missed that part of my own life too.
thank you kel for letting them know i was ok, just no power. and Sandi, thanks for adopting me, I could feel your mommy love last nite.
YAWNNNNNNNNNNNNNN time for another cup of coffee!

M 36
XH 34
3 children
If a house is divided against itself, that house will not be able to stand. Mark 3:25
"your mood swings are giving me whiplash" twilight
ALIVE FREE AND HAPPY 2010

K
K
I will tell her when I call in a bit. No we actually live far apart but we have been talking a lot lately on phone. It is ok to be scared, she scared me with it too and our friend LE actually is the one who told me where those words came from.

Keep posting and praying. It is so good for her and all of us to see it and know we aren't alone through all of this.

B
OP Offline
B
forgot to mention, my step mom called and woke me up early this morning, asking if I could watch my little brother while they shopped. I figured he was already out of school for xmas break. they get here, and guess what? He has the flu!! OHHHHH that made me mad! they only time I really get to see them, or my dad is when SHE needs something. and the last thing I need right now is to get the flu. he better not puke while he is here, I cant deal with that!
didnt realize the pics of H's Son he finally dug out of hiding at work, were on the table. and she proceeds to lecture me about how that will NEVER be her grandson. I gave my dad a look that he best get her outta here like NOW! dont need her negative crap at all!

M 36
XH 34
3 children
If a house is divided against itself, that house will not be able to stand. Mark 3:25
"your mood swings are giving me whiplash" twilight
ALIVE FREE AND HAPPY 2010

Page 5 of 19 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 18 19

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard