Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 18 19
B
OP Offline
B
thats where i live it feels like, i saw it on tv last nite, and man, thats where I live alright! its cold again, least its not snowing. freezing rain tomorrow I think. yuck. means we should have a white christmas for sure.

smw my sis lol, you crack me up! i said that to my D16 yesterday!! tomato sure got you on that, make sure you read what he said hehehe.

sandi, babygirl is the nickname my H gave me when we first got together, and one year on xmas, he did the star registry and had one named that for me. it was awesome. and the last month i have never felt more literally like a babygirl than i have. I have not been outside since sunday, will have to brave it up real soon tho, HAVE to get shopping done.

Crissy, the after xmas comment, H and I sat down and went thru EVERYthing that I have recieved over the past year, and saw all the comments made, and how so many of them WERE the truth, and that is one that was in one of the messages. it just makes me think, ya know? and yes, on my blog, she used her maiden name, if i knew that about her, i would have told one of you that i talk to regularly about it, as i do when i find out anything lol!

ok onto last nite. H had to work late, so i had timed dinner down to the perfect time, to have it out of the oven as he walked in the door. he walks in and says wow that looks great, but i may have to wait to eat it. ok, i say why? off he goes, well see S has the runs bad, and OW doesnt have any babywipes. ok and this is your problem why? she was out and about earlier, she lives a mile from the dang walmart!! we live about 12!! its late and we had waited to eat dinner for him! he went on and gave me the details about it she was nervous about maybe having to take him to the er. i walked into my bedroom for a moment, kicked my boots and walked back out and said, ok, this is what YOU are going to do, you are going to call her right now right here, and TELL her, you and D16 will go pick them up from the store and bring them. then i turned the oven down to warm and put dinner back in. he said he was sorry, and said thank you. I said this isnt about you, or ow, its about your S and his bad bottom. and dont you DARE leave D out in the cold while you see your S. off they go. ok you know I was frustrated, but hid it from H. he has said many times she jumps the gun on health things. so what did I do? I called her. yep I did, told her I was sorry S was sick, and that I had worked in peds for 7 years for our kids pediatric dr (her boys go there too) and asked if I could help in any way. she actually TALKED to me no bad tone from either of us, then I called H and told him I had called her and he needed to pick up more than babywipes, and gave him a few more things to get. he sounded really mad at first, and i said in my best calm voice, I said H, I cant do anything about this whole sitch, I get left out of his life, but this is about S, and this is something that I am dang good with, and very smart about. and he needs whats on that list, or he will become dehyrdated and sicker. (which I told her also) i added unless he wantd to get up in a few hours to have to go back and get it then lol. he said oh well thank you then i guess. i said very welcome.
I was really nervous of course for him to get home, and find out how mad he was going to be at me. but he didnt say anything about it. I didnt do it to make either of them upset or mad, and i know I did the right thing, she didnt know alot of what we talked about. and my intention was only for the well being of thier S.
D told me when H was out with the dogs, she memorized the address lol. and that they talked on the drive home. and she told him in an answer to something he had said, that she was glad she finally got to meet him, she hoped it wouldnt be a one time thing.
so that was my night. and i actually slept last nite!!

M 36
XH 34
3 children
If a house is divided against itself, that house will not be able to stand. Mark 3:25
"your mood swings are giving me whiplash" twilight
ALIVE FREE AND HAPPY 2010

T
T
WOW {{{BG}}} YOU are a strong woman my friend!

Tawnya

Me:39
H:40
D18/S12
M20/T21
Bomb 10/11/08
One
Two
Three
Four

B
OP Offline
B
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm maybe more stupid than strong lol!!! but I do feel good about being the bigger person last nite.

M 36
XH 34
3 children
If a house is divided against itself, that house will not be able to stand. Mark 3:25

K
K
you did great. and i'm glad he let you help. don't worry about him being mad. he was probably more worried about what she would say to him about it than anything else. Lot's of work to do my friend. take it day by day.

Love you.

If you focus on the past, you ruin the future. You can only live for today.
B
B
Quote:
then i turned the oven down to warm and put dinner back in.

Well that's the only part of that I disagreed with... ;\) I'da had my dinner nice and fresh. lol

Me-42,H-41,M-14
S-12,9

Previous thread
B
OP Offline
B
LOL breakaway!!! seriously? i would have expected to be reemed by someone for sure. well, it was only dinner. it could wait a bit. also made sure he hurried up, as he knew i wouldnt eat without him.

M 36
XH 34
3 children

A
A
Wow, Wow, Wow!!!! And, that's all I can say.

I love you, BG!!!!

Amy

Me 39 H 36
S 7 S 4
T 15 M 12
H out 8/1/08
OW confirmed 8/6/08
D final on 6/12/09...I'm doing good!
M
M
BG, that was VERY big of you for sure. You definately came out the bigger/better person for that!

B
B
Originally Posted By: Babygirl
LOL breakaway!!! seriously? i would have expected to be reemed by someone for sure. well, it was only dinner. it could wait a bit.

Oh no no no no.....he can wait.

Quote:
also made sure he hurried up, as he knew i wouldnt eat without him.

Wrong!!! Consider yourself reamed then...LOL

When he got back I'd have had my feet up on the couch, wiping my lips, and letting him know it was his turn to do the dishes, LOL.

I'm also a big talker... ;\)

Me-42,H-41,M-14
S-12,9

Previous thread
S
S
wow girl. calling her up to give her advice?? that would take some guts. I'm not sure that I would have done that, but if God told us to kill our enemies with kindness, then your sure doing a good job.

on your comment "ok you know I was frustrated, but hid it from H."

you did not hide that from H silly! BUT, what was good though, is that H didn't get mad, and he apologized and actually did what you told him to do. That is the important part, is figuring out if what you do, gets you what you are wanting.

Me 33 H 34 S9 S3
M 6 yrs (2gether 11 yrs)
EA/PA 1/2006
DB 5/2006
H wants D 6/2006
H wants ME 8/2006
H "said" PA/EA over 8/2006
H erased OW off phone! 2/2007

"It is far better 2 choose humility & change oneself, than 2 wait in vain trying 2 chang someone else."
Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 18 19

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard