Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 14
Have a good time shopping and at dinner this evening. You are doing so well at this, especially with it being Holiday time.

I'm glad that SD is graduating. I know you were concerned about that.

Haha! I had enchilada's for lunch yesterday.

Most of us are about as happy as we make up our minds to be.

My first link
M
MT35 Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Well, I am not convinced yet...that she has, but she is walking through. I hope she has passed everything!

Oh I don't know how well I am doing. I just wish like everyone, my perfect life, that I didn't realize how perfect it was, was back intact. I know that is a dream! I guess you don't know how much you had until you lost it. I think H feels that way sometimes, but not all the time. After all of this stuff is over he is going to have to figure that out, he can't have it both ways.

Finding My Yellow Brick Road....
K
K
Good morning MT. I hope your busy day yesterday and night was a good one.

If you focus on the past, you ruin the future. You can only live for today.
M
MT35 Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Morning Everyone! Hope everyone is have a great day!

Last night was good. H didn't come over much before dinner, hasn't been feeling well. H said the night before he had a headache so bad he almost called me to meet him at the hospital, but he said he finally went to sleep. That is probably why he was not very chipper yesterday morning. I got the lights on the tree, with the help of a few beers last night before he came over! \:\) Dinner was nice, and H and I went and looked around at some stuff for SD before we came home. H said something about SD's BF coming for Christmas eve and Christmas, I said that was fine with me. Something was said and he said they need to be in bed by 8:00, LOL. I said you aren't going to be there at night anyway, are you? So it wouldn't bother you if they were up all night. (SD, most nights doesn't go to bed until 3 or 4.) H said yeah, I said are you going to stay he said I figured I would. I said OK. I didn't figure you wanted to. H said, I thought I would spend the night that night.

So all in all it was a nice dinner, today going to take lunch to my friend Tiff at her work, and then graduation tonight.

A friend from work is getting her Master's Degree tonight too, so they are having a party for her at a bar on Saturday night, same bar H goes to Taco Tuesday at, I think Tiff's H is going to let us drink and drive us! So that should be fun!

B
B
morning girls! yay the snow is gone! and i see sun today! that makes it a better day already!
so glad you got stuff on the tree, and had a good evening. sat nite sounds like a lot of fun. wish I didnt live a couple hours away lol!

M 36
XH 34
3 children
If a house is divided against itself, that house will not be able to stand. Mark 3:25
"your mood swings are giving me whiplash" twilight
ALIVE FREE AND HAPPY 2010

You sound good MT. I'm glad that you are busy and have good things to look forward to.

The snow has stopped here for a minute, but I heard that another 3 is on the way before tomorrow, and we'll get more on Sunday! Supposed to snow on and off until Christmas Eve. I don't have any outside events planned until Sunday, and then we have Christmas with my parents. I just talked to my mom, who is worried because my brother and wife are flying back from the UK and Detroit Metro is a mess. He has a truck, so if they can get to the ground, they'll be ok.

All I have to concentrate on is getting home safely. I think I'll make a pot of soup, have a few beers myself and finally put some decorations on my tree!

Oh, and I'm thinking that Dorothy needs some sexy new p.j.'s for H's sleep-over on Christmas Eve ;\)

Keep warm sunshine!

Last edited by 1hope; 12/19/08 08:28 PM.

My first link
M
MT35 Offline OP
OP Offline
M
I like the way you think Hope! LOL. Actually I was thinking about one of H's wrangler button up shirts, he has always said that did it for him. Maybe something nice and new for underneath! When I took the pinwheels to H's work, before I went to eat with Tiff, I went ahead and dressed up for graduation, I think H was surprised, Black tights and heels, black skirt, black shirt and grey long backwards cardigan sweater. H noticed, didn't say anything, but he noticed. Tiff said you look so cute! I think Mike the guy the pinwheels were for he noticed, cause he said I thought you didn't work today. I said I didn't.

have a bit of a headache now, going to take some meds, and drink a beer...that should take care of it! LOL.

Be careful going home Hope! Have a great weekend! Stay warm! Soup sounds great!

I made it home. Had to make a quick stop at the grocery to get some stuff I forgot for my mom & dads party on Sunday. Now I'm all set. Let it Snow!

Ohhh! Meds and beer, I agree. They will either make or break a headache. Hope it goes away for you. You didn't eat any tomatoes did you? I think that this whole MLC issue keeps the beer industry "afloat", IMO anyway. I know that it makes me sleep better anyway.

You outfit sounds really cute. Your H is noticing, and that's a very good thing. It's also good if other guys notice. It builds your self esteem AND lets your H see you as other men will.

I think you are doing wonderful. Haven't heard you mention the dogs in a while. Are they doing ok? I'll bet they miss their "dad". I still catch myself looking around for my little dog at least once a day. My cat is trying to take up the slack, but I still miss Max.

Hope you have a wonderful evening. Be safe!

My first link
M
MT35 Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Hope, glad you got home safe and sound! The dogs miss him bunches, they are always excited when he is here, he will go out and run around with the boxer, this week he has been in the basement with the dachshund because of the nasty weather, so he is a bit...compacted! LMAO! so he needs to run around some. Both dogs have been sleeping in the bed with me, the dachshund always did, but the boxer had been out on the couch before H left.

Graduation was good. Long, and my butt hurt, it is in the college gymnasium, in December there are not near as many graduates as Spring, 615 this semester graduated, and with all of those family members, once again what are the odds that SD's mom's family would be one row over and down. Well for us pretty good. It was ok, they didn't speak to us at all! YEAH! We yelled loud for my work friend who got her master's and for SD, then two older ladies granddaughter who went to school on a softball scholorship, asked if we would yell when she went across. The rest of their family was at the top of the seats, and they didn't want to go that high! So we yelled for her too.

I was a bit nervous about the exwife and her family and gave myself a headache, it had gone away earlier, it was a tension headache that turned into a migraine. H and I went out to the mexican restaurant afterward, only one margarita, it didn't help my head. We went back home and H left around 10:30, told me to sleep, I needed it. He does too.

We didn't get any shopping done for SD, so I am not sure when we are going to do that, might have to skip the party tonight so we can do it tonight. Starting to run out of time now. We have been procrastinating. I cried a bit after H left last night, I think the tension of the night got to me and my head hurt so much, it helped a bit to relieve some tension, but I think I was worn out.

Since all of this started, I think I have drank more beer than I did when I was underage and in college! You know it was always more fun to drink when it was illegal! But a beer does make me sleep better!

Have a great weekend everyone! Take care!

Last edited by MT35; 12/20/08 02:20 PM.

T
T
Everybody have a super w/e!

Love you all.

T

debut thread
Page 4 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 14

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard