Page 3 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 13 14
B
B
you are still grounded!
love me and kel

M 36
XH 34
3 children
If a house is divided against itself, that house will not be able to stand. Mark 3:25
"your mood swings are giving me whiplash" twilight
ALIVE FREE AND HAPPY 2010

K
K
Yes MT grounded! You made us worry.

Glad you had a good day and puter still working.

Love, Kel

If you focus on the past, you ruin the future. You can only live for today.
T
T
hello and have a spectacular day. I'll pray for yuz.

debut thread
M
MT35 Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Morning all- Got all my food here today! Yeah! Glad to see no freezing rain, just freezing fog, but not nearly as yucky. Supposed to get to 50 today with rain! So it should melt all this yucky stuff.

Last night H was over, went and got his glasses at Wal Mart then came back to have an enchilada when I was making them for the lady at work. I hadn't asked for a while about his looking for a place to live, so I did. H said I haven't looked lately. Then he was quiet for a while. He went and got his glasses then came back, ate and stood in the kitchen with me while I worked on stuff, and left around 8:00. This morning when he called me on his way, he wasn't very perky, I asked how his night was, he said alright. I dropped off some pinwheels with him and two of his friends there at work came over and talked too. I was very upbeat and he was a bit sallom(sp), when his buddies came over he was a bit more upbeat just because I was with them and they were giving me a hard time too.

I did scare him a bit this morning too, I had called him when I pulled up to the gate at his work, but he didn't see it. So I was already a bit late this morning, because of the fog, and talking, I needed gas so I went ahead and filled the truck all the way up, so I am about to turn into work and H was calling. He says where are you? I said almost to work. H said did you call? He thought something had happened and he had missed me calling him. He called work and I wasn't there yet, so he got worried. I told him I was sorry I scared him, that I had called when he wasn't outside yet.

Tonight we are going to do some Christmas shopping for SD and then have dinner with her and my mom and dad for her graduation. Friday night is graduation night.

Hope everyone has a great day! Stay warm.

Last edited by MT35; 12/18/08 01:46 PM.

Finding My Yellow Brick Road....
T
T
enchiladas Yummmmmmm!

I am coming over there to fill my belly. \:\)

debut thread
M
MT35 Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Come on over Tomato! Lots of food for everyone!

K
K
mt i make enchiladas we will have to compare recipies

If you focus on the past, you ruin the future. You can only live for today.
M
MT35 Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Mine, are not very fancy, I don't eat them because the enchilada sauce has tomatoes in them, and tomatoes give me migraines, but H and SD love them, so I hope they are good. H ate two last night, I guess that is a good sign! LOL.

B
B
morning girl, you are still grounded lol. Kel and i are standing firm on that one! omg you so arent getting to 50 today that isnt right! its way cold here, with the freezing crap on its way!
glad you had a good nite last nite. hope today is a great day for you. great its only 10 here and you have me hungry!

M 36
XH 34
3 children
If a house is divided against itself, that house will not be able to stand. Mark 3:25
"your mood swings are giving me whiplash" twilight
ALIVE FREE AND HAPPY 2010

M
MT35 Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Morning BG- Still freezing fog right now and only 27, but they said we would make 50...we will see.

Page 3 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 13 14

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard