Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 18 of 19 1 2 16 17 18 19
T
T
cuz now she has stonewalled the lines of communication.

When any need of her's does not get met that is what she routinely does. I will take my ball and go home then so to speak.

Heads off to her ex's,where she has called home for the last 5 months, who is asexual i think. he is a little odd. and his giving her safe harbor to come live at his place is BS. He considers himself religious. Interfering with the sanctity of a marriage is unacceptable to me. At one time I did respect him. Now he is lucky I don't spit in his face if I were to ever cross paths with him.

Last edited by Tomato; 12/31/08 05:52 AM.

debut thread
T
T
Originally Posted By: Babygirl
EXACTLY i feel those words. i totally understand thats what happened here yesterday!

breathe, pray as you tell me. and dont punch that plane!!!!

alright ..thanks for being a great Sis

I will try and go pray. I am quite sure it will get loud between me and Him.

good night & thx so much

debut thread
S
S
Tomato you said;

<<<fights me every step of the way when I try to challenge her to make her grow and develope as a person with the intention of trying to make her the best she can be. She is doomed to unhappiness.

You're trying to make a flower grow by yanking it up & looking at it's roots every few days.

You can't challenge her to grow. You need to love her exactly where she's at, or vote with your feet & walk away.

You can't make her develop as a person. She needs to want that for herself.

You can't choose happiness for her. You can't give her the greatest gift ever, she has to knock on the door herself.

My night totally sucked too. Happy Fricking New Year (sarcasm noted).

Hugs

M 19 years, MC for 8 months, DB'd for 8 months
4 kids; 18, 15, 14, & 10
I was never meant to be a doormat. It took me years of therapy to become assertive enough to stop his abuse.
B
OP Offline
B
wow smartcookie, great wisdom! gonna reread that over and over. i feel ya on the happy new year blah.

its cold here this morning. we awake to babys momma calling to see if H will go help the babysitter move a big tv, ok WTF he sure bettr not. that is crap. i want to break his phone in a zillion peices!!!

M 36
XH 34
3 children
If a house is divided against itself, that house will not be able to stand. Mark 3:25
"your mood swings are giving me whiplash" twilight
ALIVE FREE AND HAPPY 2010

B
OP Offline
B
someone please come put a gag in my mouth. for real, explain to me why it is anything to do with my husband, for him to go help his sons babysitter get a tv? it sounds completely fishy to me, just an excuse for him to be around them. OMG and I am trying so hard to not go off, and be calm and I am about to blow up!

M 36
XH 34
3 children
If a house is divided against itself, that house will not be able to stand. Mark 3:25

M
M
baby momma calls and H jumps. Why? Because she is holding all the cards when it comes to contact with his son. When is he going to get the paternity test to establish his rights? He HAS to do this. Even if, God forbid, he were to leave you and go to her she could still deny him his child unless he gets that test and gets his name on the birth certificate. He is completely clueless!!!

T19 M15 S19 XH47 M43
bomb12/4/07
PA5/07
S12/26/07
D final 11/17/08
Back together with no defined R 05/2010
confused....to say the least!!!

J
J
Holy cow, what a great picture!

Quote:
You're trying to make a flower grow by yanking it up & looking at it's roots every few days.

Thread #1 | Thread #2 | Thread #3 | Thread #5
B
OP Offline
B
I agree mishka, he said after the new year he will get the pat test, his mom is looking at buying a home one to send in. its to help his sons babysitter i guess with a big tv, but for real, she has a huge family, and i still think it smells fishy. real fishy. and its not h job. so far he hasnt called her back, he can tell i am not a happy camper. of course its a holiday, just like xmas eve, she has to mess with us.

M 36
XH 34
3 children

T
T
Ok Babygirl. I can understand you being mad and I'm sure he knows you are. NOW - you can't tell him how to choose but you can make a choice. IF he decides to go do this, then you need to find something else to do and NOT BE THERE when he gets back.

I don't care if you have to pay for a taxi. And if you have a cell phone then you aren't going to be available on it.

He has to SHOW you what he is going to do. His words are empty until HE SHOWS YOU.

If I were there I would have to punch him in the groin and then stomp on his head. : ) Good thing I'm at the other end of the keyboard.

Me 45, H 46, S 23, M 26, Together 30, Bomb 6-2-08,
S 6-19-08; H left 12-29-08. H home 12-09, Still MLC in 2012!
Me- I have my big girl panties on. Bring it.

B
OP Offline
B
LOL KJ! I just dont get her. here it is again a holiday, and again she is trying to be in our business. these are the reasons we fight. and it makes me feel like she is trying to cause a fight on purpose. I am thinking about calling crissy and see if she wants to go to victorias secret, I have a 100 gift card there, it would be fun to treat myself there, I havent in a zillion years. and of course crissy would keep my mind off of him.

M 36
XH 34
3 children

Page 18 of 19 1 2 16 17 18 19

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard