Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 14 1 2 3 4 13 14
M
M
And don't forget the Firefly Mike!!!

SMW - I'm so excited to have someone to decorate with tonight! I actually think that knowing you will be doing the same will help me immensely!!! I can put aside all the memory-laced ornaments and only put up the ones that I can bear to look at now. Thank you so much sis!

T19 M15 S19 XH47 M43
bomb12/4/07
PA5/07
S12/26/07
D final 11/17/08
Back together with no defined R 05/2010
confused....to say the least!!!

S
S
Originally Posted By: T
who ..me?

what is the "actually ...." . I believe that preface to your remark was far from necessary.

Turn about is fair play. I know how to dish the stuff out so ...

Although I will always put a .."Ha HA ha" or "LOL" in their to be clear and you did not. Hhhmmmmmm?!.:

okay now, YOU were the one who said you weren't sure if you were making any sense silly. I was simply stating that you were wrong and that you were actually in fact making a lot of sense. ;\)

and yes, you do bruise easy. lol ;\)

SMW,

Ian pointed out some great things at the end of your last thread.

How was the decorating? Get it all done? I actually got mine up fairly early this time! Are the kids excited for Christmas? Any fun programs they are in at church or school? Our church is doing a family program tomorrow night, and my son and I get to say the beginning and ending prayers. Luckily it is written down, so we just have to read them! and hopefully my s4 will say Amen at the end..we'll see.

make a good week!

Me 33 H 34 S9 S3
M 6 yrs (2gether 11 yrs)
EA/PA 1/2006
DB 5/2006
H wants D 6/2006
H wants ME 8/2006
H "said" PA/EA over 8/2006
H erased OW off phone! 2/2007

"It is far better 2 choose humility & change oneself, than 2 wait in vain trying 2 chang someone else."
S
OP Offline
S
Crissy--

I am not quite finished with the decorating. Only the bottom third of the tree is finished--that is as high as D5 and S3 can reach. Mishka and I are going to decorate our trees "together" this evening. D9 did not want to help with the tree, although she did decorate my mom's. She said that it did not feel like Christmas without Daddy here.

None of the kids want to answer their emails--DH did not call them over the weekend like he told them he would and they are all angry about it. I tried explaining that Daddy cannot always get a line out to call, but when you are 3, the intricacies of OPSEC escape you!

Got an email from him on Sunday that was kind of snippy--I get the feeling that the holidays are wearing on him. Got another one today. I do not want to email him and say that the kids do not want to write him right now.

We are busy busy here. D9 sang at the PTA last night with the choir at the elementary school. D17 was supposed to perform last night and tonight with the HS choir, but hurt her ankle and is not allowed to stand at all. D9 and D5 are both in a performance at church on Sunday--both services. D9 has a rather large speaking part and had it all memorized the first week she got the lines. they are both stars in a kids musical called Three Wee Kings.

Tomorrow is the Church Christmas Party, my church group is having a party Friday night, PJ party this weekend, deliver food boxes early Saturday for the church, then lots of shopping Saturday afternoon and evening. In laws will be up Christmas Day to see the kids again, ALL the kids will be home Christmas Eve night, my mom's Holiday party on the 27th and my favorite cousin will be here for that. New Years Eve Party with church group.

I will keep busy through the holidays, anyway.

SMW

M40/H36
T16/M14
B2/08
S4/08
current

Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through
every circumstance.
I Corinthians 13:7

T
T
Hi hon

I guess you are only in your element when you are kept really busy constantly. That plus taking pot-shots at red-heads ..have you done any of that over hear on your's. I will have to check.
Crissy knows that I bruise real easy.Very sensitive here. And DH's ears must be ringin to with remarks like that from you ..."red-headed step child".

Jimmy Zorn thinks so highly of himself, huh? Self-esteem issues or what? Is the axe gonna fall on him after just one season. What's the rub down South there? What are they sayin?

debut thread
T
T
Crissy .... I hear ya.

Oh and how do you import a quote box when the quote you are grabbing is coming from another thread? Have yet to figure that on out.

Hope you are enjoying yourself and all. \:\)

debut thread
S
OP Offline
S
T--

I have a feeling Mr. Zorn will be a beneficiary of the Daniel Snyder retirement plan--you know, pay out the contract and fire him!

Since I have red highlights, it is not a pot-shot. As for DH, his red hair was on of the biggest attractors for me.

SMW

M40/H36
T16/M14
B2/08
S4/08
current

Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through
every circumstance.
I Corinthians 13:7

T
T
Good night Sis. I will be praying for the Lord's grace and mercy to get me through these holidays. I can't stand the thought of not having her on my arm for atleat a portion of them. SHe stood me up on T-giving. Probably going to do it again. I love my parents and all but if I am not blessed with being with my W than it will probably be solo 4 me.

debut thread
T
T
Not that I haven't wondered about it in the back of my mind before, but the notion that a component of her instability and tsunami like shifts in mood could be attributable to the tumor in her head ..does not escape me. She just leaves well enough alone when it comes to that. \:\(

debut thread
S
S
SMW,

All I can say is you are beautiful.

M:47
M:18
D16, S19
1st S 1/08-5/08
Reconciled/May 7, 2008
Left again Nov 9, 2009
I Filed: Nov 17, 2009
Final: April 14, 2010
EX walked away from kids too

B
B
I love the faith that you have, I am working on mine. It was actually my strongest gift when I did a spiritual gifts inventory about 7 years ago....it's just been dented a little lately..

I love what you said about still having joy when you think of your H. So many people don't get how I can still love him after all the bad. I guess b/c I choose to focus on the good...

You are a wonderful model for us all

Me-35

Together: 18 yrs
M-12.5 yrs
S-8
D-4
D'd: Feb. 2010

The LORD your God is with you,
he is mighty to save. --Zeph. 3:17
Page 2 of 14 1 2 3 4 13 14

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard