Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline
This post from "Meems" 9/10/03 in the Mid Life Crisis section.

"I was in a dark place this morning, was thinking that maybe I'd be better off if we did get divorced. I called to make a telephone consultation and was able to speak with Joann today.

I cannot tell you how much better I feel. In 50 minutes, I learned alot about what I'm doing (or don't do) that keeps H distant.

All I can say is that if anyone is reading this, set up a phone consultation!! Some might think that they can't afford it at $120 a pop. However, divide that by 30 days and you've got $4 a day. Start making your own coffee instead of buying one at Starbucks and voila! you can have a telephone consultation once a month."

Michele Weiner-Davis
The Divorce Busting Center

Transform your marriage with a private 2-day intensive with Michele Weiner-Davis. http://www.themarriageintensive.com
Email michele@divorcebusting.com
Here's something that PhoenixGB posted on 09/17/03!

Quote:

"Just had my first telephone consultation with a DB Coach, cost me a packet, cellular from UK to US, Ouch!!

But.... It was definitley worth it, my thinking is this, OK its $130, not cheap but i got a full hour from Joanne and even if it takes ten sessions with her to put me right where i am going wrong, keep me from losing the PMA i am sowly trying to build and get my girl and my family and my life back its gotta be worth every penny (or should that be cent?) its a couple of hours work per session for me to pay for it, so i'm thinking of it as local community work, my community, the community of me (and my family) so its no great deal!"

Last edited by Virginia; 03/17/04 02:02 AM.

JJ

Read about Divorce Busting® Telephone Coaching here!
OP Offline
^^

Michele Weiner-Davis

Transform your marriage with a private 2-day intensive with Michele Weiner-Davis. http://www.themarriageintensive.com
OP Offline
~~^^~~

Michele Weiner-Davis

^

JJ

OP Offline
This from a client who is being coached by Joann --

"I wanted you to know how helpful Joann has been.

She has offered solutions that work and cut right to the chase. My husband had asked for a divorce and Joann has given me hope. She has tremendous knowledge of marriage and what works to keep it on track. She quickly assessed my situation and gave me the tools to create positive change.

Thanks also to Michele Weiner-Davis for creating divorce busting and helping others prevent an unwanted divorce.

Thank you so much."

Michele Weiner-Davis

^^^

JJ

H
H
I get coached by Joann as well. With my sitch, is is slow going, and progress is hard to identify, and results are not really showing.
However, I know they are there. The reason I post today is that Joann offers more than relationship advice, she offers personal counseling, hope and encouragement all wrapped up in a package that is relationship strengthening. She is amazing, and I am glad to count her as one of my supporters.
Thank you J!
Cheers,
Holly

Bomb 1/06
D dismissed 11/07, attempt reconciliation. Premature.
Divorce final October 31, 2008.
OW looks like bad history. Over.
Still hopeful. Baby steps.
In R with my X.
^

sg
Love is PATIENT, love is KIND, LOVE never fails / DB since 2001

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard