Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 12 of 13 1 2 10 11 12 13
M
M
(((((Laura)))))))

Sweetie, I'm sending HUGE cyber hugs and prayers out to you today. I wanted to share my morning devotion with you in the hopes that it would keep you grounded in the Lord and in the direction you are headed. Always remember who you truly belong to.

Wait for God's Justice
from Starting Your Day Right by Joyce Meyer

Know that it is from the Lord that you will receive the inheritance which is your reward. The One whom you are actually serving is the Lord Christ. Colossians 3:24

God has brought a great reward in my life in recompense for the abuse that I suffered in my earlier days. Now I have a wonderful life. God blesses me. He does things for me. He opens doors of opportunity for me. He makes me happy. He gives me joy.

When you really trust God, He will bring justice into your life. In Isaiah 61:7 the Lord says, "For your former shame I will give you a double reward" (paraphrased). If someone has mistreated you, rejected you, abused you, or abandoned you, hold on to that promise. You have many blessings ahead of you. Trust God with your future, and enjoy your day as you wait for God's justice.

T19 M15 S19 XH47 M43
bomb12/4/07
PA5/07
S12/26/07
D final 11/17/08
Back together with no defined R 05/2010
confused....to say the least!!!

T
T
Originally Posted By: sadmilitarywife
Do not be sad for me, but be sad for my DH--he is missing out on so much because he is gone and because of the choices he has made. Pray for him and our family.

i will comply.. afterall you are the female \:\) . i am learning aren't I ;\)

Last edited by Tomato; 12/03/08 01:17 AM.

debut thread
Tomato #1663897 12/03/08 01:25 AM
T
T
i just grabbed your post on mine and gave you a sweet reply. Cuz your sweet & DH absolutely knows it. stop reading too much into actions and inactions. Seek peace and love from the originator of those very things. Drink of the living H2O. You will never thirst again.

debut thread
Tomato #1663913 12/03/08 01:42 AM
S
OP Offline
S
Amy, T, Tawnya, Mike, Neil, BG, Kalni, Goldey, Sugar, Mish--

Thank you, all of you. My family completely ignored today. My mom just told me that she saw no point in wishing me a happy anniversary, since it isn't. I told her that for me, it is, as I am still married, will always be married, to my DH.

Mish, the devotional was wonderful and Joyce is a site that I keep meaning to subscribe to, but I have not yet. I am heading over there in a bit to do so.

I am seriously considering a name change. It has to be something that still works with my same initials--I have gotten so used to typing it that i catch myself almost doing it on my school site, too. I want to get the "sad" out of there. I know what Neil,Coach, and G will suggest, but it is too many letters. Maybe a variation of it, though. I will think about it.

Thank you all again. I can never repay the support and love I have found here from you all. I am so excited about meeting some of you over the next month and others when we can arrange it.

Love and such,

SMW

M40/H36
T16/M14
B2/08
S4/08
current

Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through
every circumstance.
I Corinthians 13:7

M
M
hmmmm.....how many letters can you have?

sweet, sexy, sultry, super....I'll keep thinking

T19 M15 S19 XH47 M43
bomb12/4/07
PA5/07
S12/26/07
D final 11/17/08
Back together with no defined R 05/2010
confused....to say the least!!!

S
OP Offline
S
Mish--

We are only allowed 16 characters. I don't know though, Jeff has several more than that! Course, that is when SG was still a moderator and he was sweet talking her.

SexyMilitaryWife is exactly 16 and almost hits what Coach and Neil have jokingly called me---SexyMiltaryVixen.

Will think on it some more.

SMW

M40/H36
T16/M14
B2/08
S4/08
current

Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through
every circumstance.
I Corinthians 13:7

S
S
Hey, {{SMW}}.

I'm sorry today was difficult for you because of your anniversary. I know we're supposed to have no expectations and the reality is he is probably thinking about it, but doesn't know what to say given the sitch, so he does nothing. But, that doesn't make it hurt any less! I know you are a good christian woman and will forgive him, but I hope you don't mind too much if I just get a little mad on your behalf!

OK, having that out of the way, in your conversation with H, did he seem to come to a better acceptance that your D9 is dealing with an actual handicap and did he offer any support of your efforts? I was thinking that perhaps you can give him the info on the IDEA and he can do some looking and learning since he has access to the internet on the ship and he's not on watch ALL the time. Maybe this could give him a better understanding and appreciation for what you are dealing with all by yourself? [I know, and maybe pigs will fly, but what can I say? I'm an optimist! \:\) ] Anyway, it was a thought I had and I figured I'd mention it....

Also, if you get a chance, could you take a look at my thread over on MLC? I could use all the support I can get. And I don't get much traffic on my thread.......I think it's because people think I am a lost cause!! [And I often fear they are right! \:\( ]

Thanks!

TJ

Me45,H49
D24,S18
M26,T28
Bomb 3/19/08
Sep 6/23/08
EA/PA with Secretary 2007-8
3/2009 H moved in w/OW2
7/2009 Let him go w/Love.
8/2009 Legally Sep'd
T
T
i was actually someone who was in favor of a name change a while back in the interest of removing the sad part, but i think i have had a change of heart on it. we all know you are in fact not perpetually sad as your bond w/ Jesus will not allow for that. but there is a corner of your your that is i am sure sad for your DH and sometimes sad at the overall sitch. there is just something about this society that feels that there should be no place for sadness. i don't happen to agree with that at all. sadness is an emotion just as vital and necesary as any of the other one's. God made us that way as a part of His perfect plan for us.

oh well, my 2 cents. See ya in less than two weeks \:\) Good night and keep nurturing that love that Jesus teaches us and showers us with through His wonderful grace and compassion.

debut thread
Tomato #1664047 12/03/08 04:15 AM
T
T
I'm so waiting for Tomato to show up in his Mrs Doubtfire outfit ;\)

I was thinking Super or Sweet or Saved or Still hmm..I'm not helping LOL!

Hugs {{{SMW}}}

Tawnya

Me:39
H:40
D18/S12
M20/T21
Bomb 10/11/08
One
Two
Three
Four

Tawnya #1664059 12/03/08 04:25 AM
T
T
if it is going to be changed .. i like those suggestions Tawnya.
A change that is more Godly than earthly just as you are SMW.

Gotta head home and ready the Mrs Doubtfire get up

'night all. prayers 4 you all. peace

debut thread
Page 12 of 13 1 2 10 11 12 13

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard