Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
D
Dee2 Offline OP
OP Offline
D
I am overseas and if I order the Divorce Remedy book, it will take 2 months to arrive. I am really fighting against time! Is it available in ebook form????

It is not...however the concepts are on this site.

If you post your situation, many folks here would be happy to help you. If you click 'notify' after you post...I will try to help you.

Also---I would bet local major bookstores would have it or could get it more quickly than 2 months. Perhaps even amazon.com could do that more quickly.

Last edited by sgctxok; 09/16/08 08:58 PM.

sg
Love is PATIENT, love is KIND, LOVE never fails / DB since 2001
D
Dee2 Offline OP
OP Offline
D
SG, thanks a lot for your reply. I did check with local bookstores but wasn't luck to find it. Amazon said a month and a half. So, I guess I'll stick to the website \:\)

Hi Dee -

Where exactly are you? Which country? I'd be happy to check on our end and see if there are any quicker shipping options. You can respond here, or give me a call at the office, 303-444-7004.

I wish you the best.

Michele Weiner-Davis
The Divorce Busting Center

Transform your marriage with a private 2-day intensive with Michele Weiner-Davis. http://www.themarriageintensive.com
Email michele@divorcebusting.com
Hi again, Dee -

According to the US Postal Service, transit time for that book to Egypt would be 6-10 days via USPS International Priority Mail.

Michele Weiner-Davis

Transform your marriage with a private 2-day intensive with Michele Weiner-Davis. http://www.themarriageintensive.com
M
M
I am in New Zealand and mine took almost 4 weeks from Amazon. I bought a whole lot at once from same book shop.

Max -

Was your shipment sent via USPS International Priority Mail or another way, perhaps First Class Mail which I'm told is quite a bit slower.

Michele Weiner-Davis

M
M
Whatever the cheapest was .

S
S
Dee,

Please excuse the intrusion, but you and I seem to be in the same boat, here. I am stationed in Korea. The mail works just fine, but I am assuming you are on one side of the globe and your spouse is on the other. I hear so many people complain about how their wife moved to the other side of town. Please... If you, too, are dealing with a Walk-Away-Spouse, I'd like to hear your story.

D
Dee2 Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Hey Schatzi, Sorry for te delayed reply. I haven't been on the BB lately. My story is in the newcomers forum and the thread is called: Please Help....Do I setill have hope?

What's your thread?

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard