Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 18 of 18 1 2 16 17 18
N
N
yeah, definitly the red one. waht are we talking about?

don't worry so much.

it is going to be ok....ya gotta have faith...

ME:32 WAW:31
D #1: 3.5 D #2: 2
Together: 13 M:6
Bomb Dropped: 2/15/08
Sep legally: 6/18/08

"Tommorrow there'll be sunshine, and all this darkness past..."
-Bruce Springsteen Land of Hope and Dreams

Originally Posted By: sadmilitarywife
Well, Houston, we have a problem.

I have not heard back from H at all. The boat is due to moor around 12:30, with liberty to commence around 1:30-2. Do I just show up at the pier and hope he comes off the boat or do I wait for him to call and ask me to come get him? I do not want the kids to be disappointed if we are sitting there and he does not come off.

I guess this is the acting as if test. I think I will head to the pier to be there for 1 at the McDonalds and feed the kids lunch there. I will call and leave a message in H's cell phone to let him know where we are waiting.

Mike, I will head over to your thread and read up. I keep forgetting you jumped forums. Do not let her Drama get to you, you are way beyond her petty crap.

sg--If I could get my husband in the Batmobile---yummmy! HHMMM may be I need to go see what they have for Batman boxer shorts at the store! LOL

I am flipping between a frosty red and hot bubblegum pink. H always liked red, so I will probably fall over to that one.

SMW

gooooooooood plan!

sg
Love is PATIENT, love is KIND, LOVE never fails / DB since 2001
S
OP Offline
S
My husband is exhausted and if he got the email he did not mention it. He finally got off the boat at 3:45 and by 4:30 he was back out the door to go to a Chief's house to do menial labor for a donation to the Chief's fund.

He was waving as he came out the gate and I got a small hug. He was happy to see us though. He talked to me all the way home and I do not know what to think right now about our R as H and W, but we are definitely friends.

While he called to get directions to the Chief's house, made him a couple sandwiches--he thanked me over and over.

Bad DB or not, I am washing his clothes while he is gone to Chief's house. I guess I am just being his wife right now, cause he does need me and I want to make sure he knows he can lean on me if he needs to.

He wanted to know if his sponsor or the CMC had called me yet, so they know he is married and obviously he has not told them he is separated.

Initiation is tearing him down. They made him shave his moustache, just because they can. They get in their face and yell at them all the time. He says it is way worse than boot camp ever was. He also said that it makes you start questioning yourself at 3am--why they would willing go through this. They do not have to do it to advance, but there is no respect if they do not. I hope he is questioning alot of things at 3am.

I need to feed the kids. I am unsure what to do next as far as H is concerned.

SMW

M40/H36
T16/M14
B2/08
S4/08
current

Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through
every circumstance.
I Corinthians 13:7

E
E
Hey girl..do not fret. Sounds like he was put through the ringer. I see lots of positives..Be real patient. He's tired, he's been through a lot and he may need to be in his cave for a bit..

Hang in there.

R
R
Sis...

Gotta agree with the woodman on this, from what you have described it's basically like going back through bootcamp, anybody would be dead dog tired after that in a strained M or a good M. You are okay, don't let it get you down regroup and come out smiling and happy.

Bro

Me:46/W:38
D:18/D:12
Bomb: 08/27/07
Seperated: 05/17/08
M:9/T:13
Page 18 of 18 1 2 16 17 18

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard