I'm not the milk, and Cheerios in your spoon
~ Avril Lavigne ~
..."Nobody's Fool"...

me=ok /D'd since 7/07
D=ok
S
S
(((((((SMW)))))))),

I loved the e-mail, wouldn't change a thing. You've done a great job. As usual :).

I ask not for a lighter burden, but for broader shoulders
M/T 23
Bomb #1 (ILYBNILWY) 12.06
Bomb #2 (OW) 12.07
Bomb #3 (chose OW over M) 9.08
S
OP Offline
S
No, he is active duty Navy and is living on his ship. The OW lives almost 800 miles away. I am fairly sure she has made at least one trip here, but H has not brought her around friends or family.

No one that he works with, barring two friends, know that he does not live at home by choice. His direct supervisor is an online friend of mine from a military forum and he has no idea that there are problems, or at least not that he has let on to me.

My H made a comment, the day he said he wanted to D, that maybe his deployment and our being separated would help our sitch. I am hopeful. My faith keeps me going, as well as the many friends I have made here.

SMW

M40/H36
T16/M14
B2/08
S4/08
current

Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through
every circumstance.
I Corinthians 13:7

S
OP Offline
S
{{{{{Stella}}}}}

Thanks!! Just enough love without being pushy?

Sorry for the 2x4, but you DID ask for them!

SMW

M40/H36
T16/M14
B2/08
S4/08
current

every circumstance.

T
T
(((SMW))) Definitely a good email. Nothing pushy there.

Would it hurt to say miss you, though? Its not pushy, just a fact. No need to go on and on, but would that hurt?

I don't know - I'm still too new.

Me 45, H 46, S 23, M 26, Together 30, Bomb 6-2-08,
S 6-19-08; H left 12-29-08. H home 12-09, Still MLC in 2012!
Me- I have my big girl panties on. Bring it.

S
OP Offline
S
Wifey--

I did say I missed him, right in the last couple of sentences. I have to rein that in, as I could go on and on for half a page about all the reasons why I miss him!

SMW

M40/H36
T16/M14
B2/08
S4/08
current

every circumstance.

S
OP Offline
S
Well, the notes from the kids are attached and the email is sent. I wanted to wait a bit longer, but they were driving me crazy, wanting to know if I emailed their dad yet. At least I made it more than 24 hours before I responded. I was going to sit on it until tomorrow or Sunday, but I know I would have strangled some children by then!

I think I am done in here for tonight. I have a new smutty romance novel to read, D16 is at a concert, and all the heathens are in bed. I might even treat myself to a glass of wine! If I get tired of reading the book, I may pop back in later.

Night all!

SMW

M40/H36
T16/M14
B2/08
S4/08
current

every circumstance.

S
S
awe, I really appreciate you thinking so much of me to try and wait till I posted! I feel so important! \:\)

I think it was a nice email. I also think it was good that you waited. Although I was in agreement that you could have sent an email w/o him sending one first, I think it was best that you waited, so it wasn't like you were just waiting and waiting on his first email.

The only thing I would have said was about calling him 'hon'. Is that something you both do right now normally? Most the time, during the sitch, we all refrain from all the nicknames/ILYs and stuff so it keeps the WAS from any more guilt or pressure. But if this is something you guys have been doing, then it's probably not a big deal.

hey, and don't hesitate to act excited in your emails about how things are at home and what your doing. Make your life sound fun and interesting, like it is!

You know, I truly believe God is bringing you guys back together, and I do know that even though your D has a lot of built up anger, she is going to see you, and see how you are dealing with this and when you guys are back together, it's going to take time, but your attitude and choices are going to make your D build her R with her dad much easier and she's going to take away a good lesson from this.

have a wonderful night, and I'm glad you finally got your email! He's probably feeling apprehensive about contact you anyways. He's still messed up in the head right now...obviously from the amount of calls he makes to the OW...but that will end. It will take a long time, unfortunately, but it will end. and you WILL learn patience. ;\) I'm still learning though!

Me 33 H 34 S9 S3
M 6 yrs (2gether 11 yrs)
EA/PA 1/2006
DB 5/2006
H wants D 6/2006
H wants ME 8/2006
H "said" PA/EA over 8/2006
H erased OW off phone! 2/2007

"It is far better 2 choose humility & change oneself, than 2 wait in vain trying 2 chang someone else."
S
S
OH,

what is up with this present?????!!!!

you haven't opened it yet?? If your H put in a lot of thought, I would think he would have felt pretty bad about you not opening it. Why not open it sometime while he is gone? or what are you thinking on that?

Also, I was thinking on your comment on the 5LLs about what he does for you. Mine is Words of Aff.. but I don't do that. I do more touching, or service. I'm not sure why this is, but I really yearn for my H to say nice things about me, but I don't get that. He does more service I think, and I don't really care about that so much. Perhaps it's the things I DON'T get, that I want, and what I DO get, I'm taking for granted? Just a thought. What do you do for your H as love, but what do you like to receive? is it the same? I know the book said that you usually give what you want to receive, but I think I'm backwards.

Me 33 H 34 S9 S3
M 6 yrs (2gether 11 yrs)
EA/PA 1/2006
DB 5/2006
H wants D 6/2006
H wants ME 8/2006

"It is far better 2 choose humility & change oneself, than 2 wait in vain trying 2 chang someone else."
S
S
oh, and I remember my H wanting us to buy a fish tank (and we did) and a shed, and I think some other big item when he was in the PA. and I remember saying to him, why on earth would you want to buy this fish tank and stuff when your wanting a D?

So I really think the farther into the A they get, the more they feel that their R with us is broken and irreparable. I think it's almost like they try to live the 2 lives because they don't want to lose either one, because they have to make sure of what they're doing, and they really don't know what they're doing anyways, and it's almost as if they have split personalities or something.

Me 33 H 34 S9 S3
M 6 yrs (2gether 11 yrs)
EA/PA 1/2006
DB 5/2006
H wants D 6/2006
H wants ME 8/2006

Page 2 of 13 1 2 3 4 12 13

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard