Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 12 13
S
OP Offline
S
I am going to get a new thread started, as I know it is only a matter of time before the mods shut down the old one.

Here are all my threads:
Never Knew Heartbreak Hurt This Bad
Haze Grey and Underway--Can We Talk
Anchors Aweigh
Man the Rails and Give no Quarter
Between the Devil and the Deep

I will post the email I am planning to send to H this evening. Comments and criticisms are always welcome.

SMW

M40/H36
T16/M14
B2/08
S4/08
current

Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through
every circumstance.
I Corinthians 13:7

cute title!

....Understand, that I can't, not be what I am
I'm not the milk, and Cheerios in your spoon
~ Avril Lavigne ~
..."Nobody's Fool"...

me=ok /D'd since 7/07
D=ok
S
OP Offline
S
Thanks!!

Got to get my Navy references in.

You were first, the bar is open, what would you like to drink?

SMW

M40/H36
T16/M14
B2/08
S4/08
current

every circumstance.

a pitcher of margaritas LOL! Bad day.

How goes it?

~ Avril Lavigne ~
..."Nobody's Fool"...

me=ok /D'd since 7/07
D=ok
S
OP Offline
S
Ahhh a woman after my own heart! I love a good margarita!

Why a bad day?

Doing well enough, I suppose. I am keeping busy and that is a good thing. OF course, with four kisds and a great nephew that I babysit, how could I not be busy, even without a project?? LOL

Just going to post this email for board approval before I send it this evening.

SMW

M40/H36
T16/M14
B2/08
S4/08
current

every circumstance.

S
OP Offline
S
Alright, here is the email that I want to send H this evening. Tell me what is good or bad and what I might need to add or delete.
Quote:

Hi Hon—

We got your email last night. I read it to the kids right before bed time and they all have little notes for you that I am including at the bottom. I know it usually takes you a while to adjust to a different time schedule, and this is DRASTICALLY different than what you were doing before ya’ll pulled out. Since you are not working as LPO, are you getting to spend more time working on the gear? Is it freeing up your time to get the quals done that you need? I do remember you being attached to a repair locker on the Truman, but do not recall exactly what that means.

The girls are excited about the United through Reading program. I am sure S2 will be, too, when that first video shows up and he is watching Daddy on the TV! We did not get much off the tropical storm, but we did get a couple nice storms this week. It rained almost all afternoon on Wednesday. D5 and I barely made it in the house from the preschool when the skies opened up. I am sure you have heard about Hurricane Dolly sneaking up on Texas. That was a wild storm! It developed so quickly, but at least they still had time to take precautions. My dad is on the other side of the state, so I am sure they weathered it well.

Not too much going on here, just all marking time until you get home and keeping busy so that the time will move faster. The notes from the kids are below. We miss you and love you. Stay safe. We are praying for you.

SMW

M40/H36
T16/M14
B2/08
S4/08
current

every circumstance.

T
T
Hi SMW

I don't exactly know what the heck that title means but it sounds interesting. Obviously, I know that it pertains in some ways to nautical stuff. But beyond that you would have to educate me on the specifics. Do you sail at all?

At first glance, the planned email to H looks fine. I can't think of any revisions to be made. I will continue to look it over. I hope you are having a sunshiney Friday as it is here in PA.

I pass along the peace and love of Christ.

debut thread
Help me - the EA/PA - was him?

the bad day is due to sharing a D with my X. His vacay is next week so he'll have her for 9 days/nights.

He normally doesn't have her more than 2 nights in a row and I hate those weekends. This week....might just suck. \:\(

~ Avril Lavigne ~
..."Nobody's Fool"...

me=ok /D'd since 7/07
D=ok
S
OP Offline
S
T

I wish I sailed and I would absolutely love to. When I was a kid, my grandfather had a motorboat and we would spend almost every weekend on it in the summer time. It is also something that H and i had talked about in the past--buying a boat.

The jib is a sail on a ship. The jib could be cut short, on point, to make a ship move faster. A captain could often determine a friend or foe by the cut of the jib. Over time, the term began to be used to refer to a person's appearance. It can be used both negatively and positively.

It is sunshiney and humid here, due to all the rain we have had the past couple of days.

Thanks for the input on the email. I am feeling like I handled caring, but detached. I am hoping I can get ST in before the middle of the night to check it out, too.

--Standing to return a stray to the Master's flock.--

SMW

M40/H36
T16/M14
B2/08
S4/08
current

every circumstance.

S
OP Offline
S
Originally Posted By: *KS*Chick*
Help me - the EA/PA - was him?

the bad day is due to sharing a D with my X. His vacay is next week so he'll have her for 9 days/nights.

He normally doesn't have her more than 2 nights in a row and I hate those weekends. This week....might just suck. \:\(

Yes, he is having the A. My first thread has all the gory details from discovery until I first posted.

I am sorry that you will have this separation from D. I know it must behard. My H lives on the ship he is stationed on can not take the kids overnight. This, along with the fact that he cannot seem to stay off the phone with the OW for any length of time. H spent over 3300 minutes on the phone with her last month.

What can you do for you during these 9 days? Anything fun that you cannot enjoy when D is there? How about a small trip for you? Visit a winery or a few museums. Enjoy yourself and keep your PMA up. I know your sitch is D'd but you can still GAL.

SMW

M40/H36
T16/M14
B2/08
S4/08
current

every circumstance.

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 12 13

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard