Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 13 of 13 1 2 11 12 13
S
OP Offline
S
SC--

I know that the tiptoeing is going to take time to get around. I am just glad that we have come this far already. I am thinking that my prayers and changes are making him really think and that is why he was having a hard time sleeping. I wanted to give him a kiss on the pier, but was too afraid to initiate it, even though it felt right. I hate second guessing myself all the time!

SMW

M40/H36
T16/M14
B2/08
S4/08
current

Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through
every circumstance.
I Corinthians 13:7

R
R
SMW...

WOW!!! Um how wonderful for you. Congrats on H getting the promotion that's awesome. You have him really thinkin about things, his reference to HOME is great. You did so good on just making it comfortable for him to be there.

It's so nice when it can just be what it is just 'life' no pressure no expectations just calm. There will always be the shoulda woulda moments don't fret they will work out. One day at a time is all anybody can do.

I am just warm and fuzzie after reading your post.

Stay your path...

Brian

Me:46/W:38
D:18/D:12
Bomb: 08/27/07
Seperated: 05/17/08
M:9/T:13
S
OP Offline
S
Bri---

UUUHHMMMM I have been "warm and fuzzy" since I got hugged on Thursday! SIGH!!!!

Thanks for the kudos! One day at a time is right and I will be honest, I have stepped up the prayers, too. I know God is working and I need to do all I can, too, to ensure that my changes are sticking, for me as well as my M.

SMW

SMW

M40/H36
T16/M14
B2/08
S4/08
current

every circumstance.

S
S
Congratulations to both you and your H! I'm so happy to hear all your good news. I know that your supportive email made a big difference to your H. He heard you loud and clear, and he sees how a supportive wife helps his career. Things are definitely looking up!

S
S
(((((SMW))))),

what a great day you've had with H!!!
Happy for you!

((((HUG))))

I ask not for a lighter burden, but for broader shoulders
M/T 23
Bomb #1 (ILYBNILWY) 12.06
Bomb #2 (OW) 12.07
Bomb #3 (chose OW over M) 9.08
N
N
SMV-
I so very happy for you!!! Look at how quickly things have changed, since your attitude has changed. You are a great example of what it means to detach!!!! I'm so proud of you!

Now remember.............don't force it or rush it. Give him the loving space to figure his stuff out. Do NOT get impatient.... you are doing great! Keep it up....

ME:32 WAW:31
D #1: 3.5 D #2: 2
Together: 13 M:6
Bomb Dropped: 2/15/08
Sep legally: 6/18/08

"Tommorrow there'll be sunshine, and all this darkness past..."
-Bruce Springsteen Land of Hope and Dreams

K
K
Way to go SMW!!!

You are so strong and positive and a wife anyone/everyone would love to have... I am happy for you,
Keep it up and stay strong..
Love
K

(I think I may be taking your H off of my list soon)

Me&H:42
S11&D10
Bomb 5/2007-Sep 11/2007
Reconc.November 2009
A
A
I'm so happy for you that the weekend went so well! You did great! Congrats. on the promotion...you deserve it (worked as hard for it) as much as he does!

Me 39 H 36
S 7 S 4
T 15 M 12
H out 8/1/08
OW confirmed 8/6/08
D final on 6/12/09...I'm doing good!
S
OP Offline
S
{{{{{Stella, Neil, K-Hon, and Amy}}}}}

Thanks guys! I am still floating a bit. Had a friend at church come up to me today. He was in choir with H and I when we lived here before and is a retired Chief. Said he saw H made Chief and told me to have H bring him his Charge book and he will sign it. I have not made our sitch common knowledge, but H is, obviously, never in church with the kids and I. H and F got along well and I will pass on the message.

Stella--It was a great couple of days and I am glad to have had them right now. I see it as one more blessing from God and I can never thank him enough. I must simply spread the word of His grace and glory.

Neil-- No expectations and way more patience than I thought I was capable of! Since I did not even hope to be this far by now, I know I am truly blessed. I am continuing to pray for myself to grow past my many faults as well as praying for H to find his way back to our Holy Father. I know that these combined will bring about restoration in my marriage.

Kalni-- Thank you for this:
Quote:
You are so strong and positive and a wife anyone/everyone would love to have... I am happy for you,
Keep it up and stay strong..

and what do you mean by this:
Quote:

(I think I may be taking your H off of my list soon)

?????????????????

Amy--H did the work, I was just the support system that held up the fort while he fought the battles. They do say beig a Navy Wife is the toughest job in the Navy. I have a little sign hanging by my desk that I will start my next thread with.

Thanks again everyone!

SMW

M40/H36
T16/M14
B2/08
S4/08
current

every circumstance.

S
OP Offline