NOTICE: In order to help the OnLine Community run more efficiently, we will be pruning the boards over the next few weeks. If there are any Topics or Posts you want to keep, please save them soon.
Page 10 of 12 < 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 >
Topic Options
#1542201 - 08/01/08 01:23 PM Re: Just Living My Life! [Re: mishka422]
kissak Offline

Loc: USA
WEll, Ok, yes I know its is good for them to spend time with him. I know that. But really he wouldnt be. Trust me. The Ow's son would be babysitting them while in the pool. He would be inside doing laundry. Of course i do think of them. Of course they would have loads of fun swimming in her pool. But dang, they do everytime they are with him.

I know, I know. ITs a struggle I have sometimes. Think of the kids. I am. I just dont want them around her.

And they did break up. My kids are confused enough already.

SWL....Im still waiting for the book...hopefully today or tomorrow...ashame you couldnt have faxed it to me!...LOL!

"What time I am afraid, I will trust in thee." Psalms 56:3
M-37 H-37
S-10, D-15
M- 1993
First bomb- 12/23/06
Came and went too MANY times!
Gone again 10-25-10

#1542205 - 08/01/08 01:23 PM Re: Just Living My Life! [Re: kissak]
kissak Offline

oh, and dont worry. Im not gonna let him do laundry at my house and use my water and electricity. If OW is stupid enough to keep letting him use her, thats her problem.

M-37 H-37
S-10, D-15
M- 1993
First bomb- 12/23/06
Gone again 10-25-10

#1542360 - 08/01/08 02:10 PM Re: Just Living My Life! [Re: kissak]
mishka422 Offline

Loc: GA
There ya go! Let them have their dysfunctional R all on their own. You don't need to be involved in it but you also don't need to expose your children to the confusion any more than they already are.
S12/26/07
D final 11/17/08
Back together with no defined R 05/2010
confused....to say the least!!!

#1542871 - 08/01/08 05:40 PM Re: Just Living My Life! [Re: kissak]
WCW Offline

Originally Posted By: kissak
oh, and dont worry. Im not gonna let him do laundry at my house and use my water and electricity. If OW is stupid enough to keep letting him use her, thats her problem.
I know your sitch is much different but I remember how different H and I would do laundry. He'd always use the dryer and I'l always hang out on the line to dry. It was a stupid game we played. Now I just wish I knew where he did his laundry and would welcome him to use the washer and dryer again. Of course he'd have to supply his own detergent. Kidding!!!!! \:D

#1543106 - 08/01/08 09:08 PM Re: Just Living My Life! [Re: WCW]
imLIN Offline

Loc: CA
I think you did the right thing...it is YOUR time with the kids...and personally I think he uses them around her so she will be nice or some other ulterior motive...

You set a boundry...and even though the kids would have had fun swimming it isn't like that is the only time they will have...and it isn't like they would have been having fun with dad...instead it could be confusing for them and you are right...

you have no control of HIS time with them...but you do, YOURS...time to excersize your control...and let H know you won't allow the children to be used in his "game"...protect them as much as you can from his insanity and the confusion that surrounds it...

Happy and together

#1543210 - 08/01/08 11:18 PM Re: Just Living My Life! [Re: imLIN]
kissak Offline

Thank you Lin....I feel the same way....I do believe he uses them as an excuse to go there. You see, his parents have a pool. They never see the kids. The kids asked once if they could go to their grandparents house and he said NO, they were going to the OW. I know he uses that durn pool and her son as reasons just to go.

He is keeping the kids tonight though. My son asked if he could stay. They miss their daddy. Well my son does anyway. My daughter didnt really want to go, but she did.

M-37 H-37
S-10, D-15
M- 1993
First bomb- 12/23/06
Gone again 10-25-10

#1543614 - 08/02/08 02:01 PM Re: Just Living My Life! [Re: kissak]
kissak Offline

Thats it, thats it, thats it! Ive had it had it had it!!!!

ugh!

What is wrong with men? Please tell me this.

You know, I went to tkd this morning right.

H came. We sat together for a few min, then he left the room. After about 10 min I went out to my truck to get my phone. Well, he was sitting in the other room on the couch. I asked wasnt he going to come in and watch our S. After all thats why he came, right? Well, he asked me to come here for a min. So I did. Shouldnt have. He wanted to fool around. I told him no. I got up and said I was going back into the other room to watch our son. He stayed on the couch. Well, a few min later my D came and told me that daddy said to tell me he was leaving and to see if I would come out there. I walked out and asked why he was leaving already, he just said he had some things to do. I was a little irriated at him by then. I said that he rode all the way out here to see our s and now he was going to leave? I said that he needed to at least go and tell our S goodbye, because our s gets upset sometimes when daddy leaves and doesnt say goodbye.

WELL, H got an attitude with me, put on his sunglasses and went and sat back down on the couch. I asked what he was doing? I said if you are going to stay, why are you going to sit out here?

Then he got up and stomped into the room where our son was and told me to "come on then". I just stood there. Then walked in and sat down. A few chairs away at that. He just sat there and stared at me.... He asked what was wrong with me? I just said he didnt have to get an attitude with me. He asked what I meant and all I said was "you know what I meant".

Anyway, our D comes and sit between us and then he starts playing around with her saying Mommy is mad at him. I didnt say a word. I turned to the lady beside me and struck up a conversation with her. I ignored him to pieces. then he wants to start poking at me and being all immature thinking he is funny.

When its time to leave, he said....are you happy? You got your way. I stayed the whole time. I looked at him and said it wasnt about me, it was about our son....he said "its always about the kids, everything is about the kids" I looked at him and walked away, got in my truck. I started it and told the kids to tell their dad good bye. He then reached over my D and turnd MY truck off and took the keys!! He stood there smiling saying "whats wrong". I told him to give me my keys so I could leave, that it was hot. He gave me my keys back and I left. Then he texted me "what r u mad now" I didnt answer, and dummy me, he called at the same time I was opening my phone. So, I said hello. He continued with "r u mad" I told him it wasnt about me and my getting my way. He wanted to argue that it was about me....

I just said "you know what, dont worry about me asking you to do anything for the kids again" and I hung up!

Then 15 min later he calls, i dont answer. He leaves a message that he wanted to tell the kids he loved them, if I would have them call him. I told the kids what he said. Neither of them wanted to talk. So, then my H calls again to ask to speak to them. I had to practically put the phone to their ears. All he wanted to say was that he loved them.

That I dont get. He just told them when we left TKD....He never calls in the middle of the day just to tell them that. Then he asked to speak to me again. I told him that I didnt need to talk to him. He told me he would talk to me and the kids later then.

Im in some sort of shock over how he acted today.

Im over it. Im over him and his stupidity!

M-37 H-37
S-10, D-15
M- 1993
First bomb- 12/23/06
Gone again 10-25-10

#1543738 - 08/02/08 05:53 PM Re: Just Living My Life! [Re: kissak]
mishka422 Offline

((((((((((Kissak))))))))))))

Your H is an immature idiot! He has no clue how much pain you have been in.

You are so much better than this. Stay away from him as much as you can. He lives to push your buttons and keep you on edge.
S12/26/07
D final 11/17/08

#1543778 - 08/02/08 07:29 PM Re: Just Living My Life! [Re: mishka422]
kissak Offline

Thank you Mishka....

Immature idiot! Exactly it.

I use to think the opposite. I use to take up for him. My parents use to think..wow, what a good husband I have...

Now, immature idiot.

Trust me...I have had absolutely NO DESIRE to text him or call him all day.

M-37 H-37
S-10, D-15
M- 1993
First bomb- 12/23/06
Gone again 10-25-10

#1543783 - 08/02/08 07:40 PM Re: Just Living My Life! [Re: kissak]
mishka422 Offline

Good, don't. Keep your sanity.
S12/26/07
D final 11/17/08

Page 10 of 12 < 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 >

Moderator:  Virginia 

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004