Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11
me too. i hate being wrong!

sg
Love is PATIENT, love is KIND, LOVE never fails / DB since 2001
L
lodo Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Sweet cookie & SG, I'd love to offer you a drink. Too bad you aren't here or we could fire up that chimayo and sit out on the patio - cold at night here, you know.

cookie, I'm sorry your head hurts. My day was okay - still trying to finish this paper. Aghh - it'll never end. Actually, that's not true. I'm writing the conclusion now.

Battled the dang gopher again. Lost. I think it's time for firearms.

lodo

Divorced: 10/26/08
R
R
I have woodchucks. Dam* things dug under my stoop and made it collapse!

S
S
Originally Posted By: lodo
Sweet cookie & SG, I'd love to offer you a drink. Too bad you aren't here or we could fire up that chimayo and sit out on the patio - cold at night here, you know.

cookie, I'm sorry your head hurts. My day was okay - still trying to finish this paper. Aghh - it'll never end. Actually, that's not true. I'm writing the conclusion now.

Battled the dang gopher again. Lost. I think it's time for firearms.

lodo

Cold...did you say cold...?? I'm on my way. It's still 97* here & it's 12:30 am.

Can I read your paper when you're done with it ? Will it help my insomnia ? \:\)

What did they do in Caddyshack for the gophers.....I'm thinking explosives... lol Is it illegal to blow up gophers ?

I had a fuzzy navel, so now my headache is slowly fading away, as are my typing skills.

M 19 years, MC for 8 months, DB'd for 8 months
4 kids; 18, 15, 14, & 10
I was never meant to be a doormat. It took me years of therapy to become assertive enough to stop his abuse.
K
K
Hey lodo,
that's where you've been giving away your drinks and then come to me late at night with nothing to offer, huh?

That link of the woman you posted, was the first link I came across to when I started this trip. Everything she said in there, regarding behaviour I was experiencing at the time, some symptoms were a lot milder for me, some worse... When I read that, I felt completely discouraged. It seemed that I wasn't going to get away with it and end up divorced. I was right.

Just checking on you,
K

Me&H:42
S11&D10
Bomb 5/2007-Sep 11/2007
Reconc.November 2009
L
lodo Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Hey kalni -

I'm doing SO MUCH BETTER right now! Finished my paper. \:\)

Yes, her webpage is discouraging. I wasn't ready to read it when I first came across it. I needed the positivity of the DB message. Now, I need the heavy dose of realism. I think all of us in Surviving do - mainly because most of us have been made to feel like it's all our fault and that simply isn't the case.

thanks for checking on me! Hope you have a sunny day - lodo

L
lodo Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Originally Posted By: smartcookie
Cold...did you say cold...?? I'm on my way. It's still 97* here & it's 12:30 am.

Can I read your paper when you're done with it ? Will it help my insomnia ? \:\)

What did they do in Caddyshack for the gophers.....I'm thinking explosives... lol Is it illegal to blow up gophers ?

Hey cookie! Well, not cold, at least not as cold as the coast, but cool. It's 58 right now - 7:30 am. High today of 75. Gotta love CA!

Yes, my paper will MOST DEFINITELY cure your insomnia - but I wouldn't inflict it on you. ;\)

Believe me, I've thought about caddyshack already and am starting to see the sense of it. Anyone know where I can pick up some plastic explosives?

E
E
Lodo, have you tried a baited "live" trap?? put a few apples in there..he'sll walk right in,,then you can take him out and kill "the fuzzy lil foruner'"

S
S
<< Well, not cold, at least not as cold as the coast, but cool. It's 58 right now - 7:30 am. High today of 75. Gotta love CA

I totally love Cal. The beach, the ocean, the humidity, the people, the casual lifestyle.....Everything EXCEPT the traffic. \:\) 20 miles in 3 hours Sucks big time.

<<Yes, my paper will MOST DEFINITELY cure your insomnia - but I wouldn't inflict it on you. ;\)

Okie dokie, next time I can't sleep, I'll holler. lol

<< Anyone know where I can pick up some plastic explosives?

Have you tried e-bay ??? ;\)

M 19 years, MC for 8 months, DB'd for 8 months
4 kids; 18, 15, 14, & 10
I was never meant to be a doormat. It took me years of therapy to become assertive enough to stop his abuse.
Hey lodo,

Man I love San Francisco this time of year especially when I'm stuck in 90 degrees and 99% humidity. The weather alone would put me in a good mood. The earthquakes, not so much.

You sound like you're keeping busy and doing well. That's what we like to hear!

Bethie

Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard