Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 14 of 14 1 2 12 13 14
S
OP Offline
S
Our church has an active recording studio. Born out of that has sprung an urban ministry. This past weekend, they held a huge concert downtown. The older youth group has formed an urban dance team and they performed a routine to this song.

Tye Tribbett I Want It All Back

And here is a link to the lyrics--

http://www.lyricsmania.com/lyrics/tye_tr...ics_376755.html

This is how I am feeling right now. I am not sure what got me fired up this afternoon, but I am ABSOLUTELY NOT going to accept defeat and Satan WILL NOT steal my joy.

SMW

M40/H36
T16/M14
B2/08
S4/08
current

Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through
every circumstance.
I Corinthians 13:7

S
OP Offline
S
Originally Posted By: Kalni
Hi Hon!!
You are keeping busy aren't you? With 4 kids and school I am amazed you even find time to do all these things and post here on top of everything...

Keep your strength intact (sp?). Hang in there. I know you are hurting, it will be fine in the end, you'll see. If you have to think about your sitch, think of happy endings, your dream, nice future moments, put your energy to work for the good, not for the bad. Dwelling over the past won't help you. DAMS act strangely when carrying guilt... Don't try to explain, focus on what you can do now.
Love
K

K--

I am finally on break from school, that is why I am getting so much other stuff done. I go back the day after the ship leaves for full deployment. All the girls will be in school at that point, too. The dream definitely keeps me going and my daily growing faith that God keeps his promises.

I do not think I would have even thought about the gift if I had not seen it up in the back of the closet. I am moving forward, through the valley and onto my dream waiting on the other side.

SMW

M40/H36
T16/M14
B2/08
S4/08
current

every circumstance.

S
OP Offline
S
I just got an email from H!! It is not too exciting, but he did finally write. It is chatty and explains a bit about what he is doing. Says he is on night check and has He told the girls to behave and S2 that he was sorry he could not be here to balance the testosterone levels in the house. Asked if anything special was going on and if we had gotten any rain from the tropical storm that brushed the coast over the weekend.

NOW, here is the kicker. D16 is being tutored over the summer. Her tutor and I have developed a friendship and she is Christian. She and I talked today and I told her I was not ready to send the email, as I could not seem to get detached enough to write it. She told me to rest on it and we prayed together that God would show me the right thing to do and write. That was around 2, the email showed up about 4 hours later.

God is good, ALL the time!

SMW

M40/H36
T16/M14
B2/08
S4/08
current

every circumstance.

T
T
Originally Posted By: sadmilitarywife
God is good, ALL the time!

He sure is, isn't He!!

debut thread
S
OP Offline
S
Good Morning everyone!

I have some energy this morning, so French toast, bacon, and sausage all around!

I have not emailed H yet. I am going to get with each of the kids separately and put i na small note from each of them, as wel las a quick one from me. I will post to you guys what I am going to send, for pre-approval, before I do.

BTW, D16 said that she doesn't feel like the email was for the kids, other than the couple sentences that were directed specifically to them. She said it seems like he is looking to talk to his wife, the woamn who has been involved in his career all along and understands what his job is. There were lots of references to past assignments and how this one is different, but not in a bad way. I guess we are working on the friendship part? It is nice, if that is the case. There was even a "Love" at the end, but I do not put too much stock in that since the intent was that the email was for all of us.

Alright, now that I have fed my "virtual family" I need to go feed the real one.

Smooches!

SMW

M40/H36
T16/M14
B2/08
S4/08
current

every circumstance.

S
OP Offline
S
Here is the link to my new thread.

I Always Admired the Cut of His Jib

I figured I better get it up before the mods shut this one down.

SMW

M40/H36
T16/M14
B2/08
S4/08
current

every circumstance.

Page 14 of 14 1 2 12 13 14

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard