Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
A
OP Offline
A
Hello everyone...yes been scoffing biscuits by the packet load Michelle, but I have a wierd body...doesnt make much difference what I eat, its in one end and out the other, I'm like an aphid !!!!
And IMP...thankyou...now if only my BF got goosebumps, my problem would be solved :-)

And RTL..I'm so sorry for your latestd developments, your W has released some pent up stuff all in one big tirade I fear. And you are right of course about the counselling, if only she would've gone.

Lastly...remember all this stuff I keep saying about my chart and Leo and Pisces (I study our charts regularly)..well, my BFs stars on the internet said this today, I couldnt have put it better myself...

"There's more to the Leo-Pisces connection than the feline's compunction to catch, toy with and devour fish. Lions get another shot at figuring out what that attraction is once the Pisces sun/moon conjunction on the 7th provides an opportunity to explore the places Fish are currently hanging out, e.g., the bank or the bedroom. Just be prepared to be stunned when your sun ruler runs into erratic, often erotic Uranus that weekend. Theirs is the kind of encounter that has been known to make the "earth move." Pray it's not the "Big One."

You see..didnt I tell ya !!?? New Moon in Pisces on the 7th followed by a Uranus-Sun conjunction which hits my own Sun in Pisces exactly. On Sunday...when he will be driving me back !!!

Maybe I will jump him in the service station :-)

Seriously, if I dont get some sign of change by then, I'm quitting astrology (BLIMEY !!!)

Me:40! H:37 Together: 12yrs
IDLY & left 11/07 ADs 03/08 OW 8/08
Reconciled 05/09 now married!
my thread
V
V
Originally Posted By: AliSuddenlyAlone
Then he admitted to me about being run down and very very tired and not sleeping and I asked him why, and he said "well becuase I am stressed" and I said, why, because of work ? And he said, "well yes, but its with everything isnt it."

But still, no change as yet, not a word of doubt or regret in 4 months still.

You sure about that? In my book there is at list a bit of doubt and regret, right there!

Boy, I go self absorbed for a day, and look what happens! Maybe I should just ignore you all the time! (No, I don't think you'll be that lucky!)

Ali, can you send your e-mail address? I would like to send you a birthday greeting next week! I would have preferred to surprise you, but it's hard to do that without the address! I'm not too much of a stalker!

Keep doing what you are doing, especially the patience part! I think you are headed in the right direction! That didn't sound like a mates hug, it sounded a bit closer to a Mates hug!

W
W2G Offline
W
Hurray!!!

Ali I am so pleased that you had such a positive Sunday with your BF.. I am looking forward to hearing how your car ride home goes. I'm sure it'll be GREAT!!!!!

W2G

Me 34/H 32
D 3

Previous Thread
A
OP Offline
A

Hey W2Go and Jeff!
Funny..a Mates hug. I knew months ago about Mars getting back to where it was in November, this week, and then a Pisces New Moon and the Sun conjunct Uranus...and I have been waiting and waiting for signs of change...but today I thought I had got it wrong, as he didnt email me :-( And then...things start happening for Kalni !! I'm so excited...

I hope the fact he hasnt emailed me isnt a bad sign. Things were due to change, but it could be for good or bad, I just dont know.

See what tommorow brings...

Me:40! H:37 Together: 12yrs
IDLY & left 11/07 ADs 03/08 OW 8/08
Reconciled 05/09 now married!
my thread
V
V
(((((Ali)))))
After four hours yesterday, he may be a bit Ali'ed out! Don't panic, girl!

M
M
Patience Ali. He committed to seeing you this week! He's going to spend hours in the car with you! Let him miss you for the couple days in between - it's not a big deal. It's only a few days.

I'm glad you had such a wonderful weekend.

Michelle - Proud DR Rockette
S: 28JUL07, D'd: 29OCT09
http://tinyurl.com/27j9qo2
B
B
Ali:

Glad to hear you had a great weekend! Don't start begging for trouble. BF has committed to seeing you this week and you will be spending quite a bit of time together. Let things happen as they may.

BA

Me:43
H:48
M:24 yrs T: 26 yrs
2 kids
ILYNILWYA 8-07 - MOW 9-07
H moved out 8-2-08 Back 8-18-08
Affair continues
Back home but not emotionally

O
O
Hey Ali,

I agree with the others- give BF a bit of time....

And I also just wanted to say YOU ARE AMAZING! Thanks for all that info on my thread. I am going to print it and read it in depth before responding, but reading it, there are so many things about H that are spot on. THANKYOU! And for the solutions too. (((Ali))). Thankyou thankyou thankyou!

L.xx

Walk on, walk on, with hope in your heart.
And you'll never walk alone.
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard