Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
sgctxok Offline OP
OP Offline
Plentyhope,

I agree with you. It may have more to do with depression.

We might need a special forum about that...what do you think.

I'm sorry I'm so late in responding...please feel free to hit 'notify' if you want me to respond. I'll get an email.

sg

sg
Love is PATIENT, love is KIND, LOVE never fails / DB since 2001
P
P
YES! i think my H is Depressed and MLC has a few traits of this. He wasn't really ever that Angry with me. He has been sad for months prior to this...i had tried everything...give him space, ask if he needed anything, he reached out once for therapy but never followed through, then the BOMB after his actions were odd for a few weeks.

Now we are separated- he moved out. Im using LRT...he contacts me every few days via text ( i love having a marriage by text! ugh)...No OW...just very sad behavior from him.

I think he is depressed!! Help!

Pisces
M 31 H 32
M 7 yrs
S 5/10
Beginning
Contact!
Vibes
Hot Tub
Cheese
P
P
YES! i think my H is Depressed and MLC has a few traits of this. He wasn't really ever that Angry with me. He has been sad for months prior to this...i had tried everything...give him space, ask if he needed anything, he reached out once for therapy but never followed through, then the BOMB after his actions were odd for a few weeks.

Now we are separated- he moved out. Im using LRT...he contacts me every few days via text ( i love having a marriage by text! ugh)...No OW...just very sad behavior from him.

I think he is depressed!! Help!

Pisces
M 31 H 32
M 7 yrs
S 5/10
Beginning
Contact!
Vibes
Hot Tub
Cheese
P
P
Hi sg,

Thanks for responding. I know you're a very busy lady \:\)

I still vacillate between an MLC and depression, in diagnosing my H's crisis. Maybe it doesn't matter too much in the end. I try to keep MLC in mind in order to exercis special caution just in case he's in MLC and needs to be treated as such.

I think it might be a good idea to start Depression forum for those DBers who are dealing with depressed spouses, MLC or not. Since MLCers can also go through depression.
-PH

PH's Thread
P
P
pisces, It's a good start that your H is contacting you! Have you read Divorce Remedy, - Depression and MLC chapters? Have you tried talking to a DB coach?

Take care of yourself in the meantime and keep busy while at the same time work out your DB strategies.

-PH

PH's Thread
C
C
the letter from Amyc t Mrs. H. is the most profound thing i have seen written in the 9 months i have been on these bb. i started crying about half way through. i know i was meant to read it. it is my situation, the Lord showed me months ago about standing in for my wife. i told people , she had no one on her side. she was so lost, i am her husband, it is my duty to stand before God and try to help and protect my wife the only way i knew how. i knew that i needed to change . i started to seek the Lord like i have not for many years. i understand what amyc meant about the power of the left behind believer spouse. i could not live with my self if i did not ask for Gods delievernce of my wife out of mlc land. i love her, thanks amyc for the eye opening letter, i was so blown away after i read it. thank you. everyone needs to read it. it is powerful.

m-54
w-44
children-4
bomb-sept 21 2007
t-21
m-20yrs
bomb-sept 23 2007 divorced but not giving up hope, not yethttp://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubb...rue#post1224023
B
B
Craig,
When we change the focus of our prayer... things happen.
It is no longer about "us" and our wants and desires.
When we can truly let them go and we can pray for their salvation and for God's will, many things will be revealed to us.
If our Spouses are right with God, then everything else will fall into place!

There can be no testimony without a test.
I am praying to go through this test and come out the other end with a new and better marriage then before.
C
C
bnd, i agree.

m-54
w-44
children-4
bomb-sept 21 2007
t-21
m-20yrs
bomb-sept 23 2007 divorced but not giving up hope, not yethttp://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubb...rue#post1224023
C
C
bnd, just a thought, i just need to remember that Jesus is bigger than any situation i will ever face. the fact that he wants us to succeed and have an abundant life, a whole life, is comforting.

m-54
w-44
children-4
bomb-sept 21 2007
t-21
m-20yrs
G
G
What do you do when H has move out of state and only contact is e-mail? How can I work on saving my marriage?

Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard