Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
D
D
okay so the birthday was a great day, but he is still here...should I ask whats up...

C
C
Originally Posted By: Devasted27
okay so the birthday was a great day, but he is still here...should I ask whats up...

No I wouldn't

I would suggest you start your own thread.
You will be on moderation and it will take a while to post but then you can get advice just for YOU.

DB101, patience.

looking forward to you posting your story.

Me-70, D37,S36
N
N
We usually have confict in the family room as one of us will be having a drink. H has been drinking quite heavily over the last 2 years...think MLC started then, He was withdrawn, always traveling for work, or drinking and wanting to argue....his passive agressive personality really came to the fore then. But of course I was the source of his pain, and I never take responsibility. So now he is moving out tomorrow, he is 43, OW 26/my friend...EX friend. He is out this evening doing a walkthrough on the new apartment. Its 15 minutes away and he left 4:45hrs ago. I guess he has other plans. I asked if he was meeting her and he said NO i don't see her everyday. He saw her yesterday afternoon. He lies, lies, lies.....he is pinnochio Y Oh Y do they tell so many lies......he is out of the house tomorrow, couldn't he have given me one nights peace and waited until he moved out tommorrow!!!

C
C
hi everyone -- it has been a bit of time since I have been here on site -- my family is 8 months into this mess. My wife and I are doing ok, I think, but I was hoping to get some help. I am having a very difficult time watching my wife suffer so badly in one area: the manic 24/7 energy she is experiencing. She just can't seem to settle down at all. I do not critique, and try to make her laugh about it when I can, but I would love to know if there is something I can do to help. She told me yesterday that if she was not always moving that she would worry about going completely crazy...this is the only thing that has scared me so far in this process ... (except loosing my wife, of course)

We really spoke about what is going on with her for the first time yesterday, and I told her again that I would not give up on her, on us, or on our family. I think she finally heard me this time. I also told her that I knew there was an OM (likely EA, but I am not sure). I told her that I did not believe in adultery or divorce, but that I understood and would stand by her. She told me that she thought that was completely unfair to me; I explained that it was not up to her to define what I was willing to sacrifice for our family. Good solid day yesterday, and a good weekend ...

can any of you help me understand this manic energy thing?? it is very, very hard to watch someone you care about go through that ... thanks!

M
M
canyou,

Do you have your own thread? It'll be easier to post to that rather than on this generic one.

M-43 W-40
2D - 9 and 5

Emotion, yet peace.
Ignorance, yet knowledge.
Passion, yet serenity.
Chaos, yet harmony.
Death, yet a new life.

RECONCILED AND WISER
C
C
I have never been too strong with the forum thing ... I am happy to start my own one, though

M
M
canyou,

You need to start your own post so you can describe your situation in detail and get the specific help you need. No one will find you if you post on this generic post.

M-43 W-40
2D - 9 and 5

Emotion, yet peace.
Ignorance, yet knowledge.
Passion, yet serenity.
Chaos, yet harmony.
Death, yet a new life.

RECONCILED AND WISER
C
C
I sure did -- Men Supporting their MLC Wives --- is the name

C
C
Originally Posted By: Vanilla
I can not get any of the resource links to work
Is there another source please?

Vanilla

I now have new links located on the last post of the thread

http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2539710#Post2539710

Me-70, D37,S36
L
L
Any chances MLC can start at 32 with the birth of a child? Seems my husband has run from family responsibility straight to bars, younger friends and now an OW/EA.

M:34 H:34
S:4
I love you's:2004
Married: 2008
BD: March 2015
EA revealed: May 2015

Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard