Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
FredD Offline OP
OP Offline
My W isn't into reading anything non-fiction but I think she'd listen to tapes or cd's if you have them. I'd pay $1,000 for them if I had to.

The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother.
Well, good news, Fred, you can purchase tapes and videos. Just check out the The Solutions Store. And you don't have pay $1,000 either!!!
Michele

The Divorce Buster
Quote:

Well, good news, Fred, you can purchase tapes and videos. Just check out the The Solutions Store. And you don't have pay $1,000 either!!!

I did not find "Divorce Remendy" on tape.

I with the other guy, could really use DR on audio.

Is it available, if not how much to buy the rights to sell the audio.

Poe Has Got Off The Runaway Train
H
H
No really.Where can I get the book "The Sex Starved Marriage" on tape or CD.

My wife will not read books, especially not this book. One because she really does just hate reading in general(she loves audio books!) and Two because why would she read a book to help improve our sex life when she doesn't mind us not having sex. I get the "I just have no desire for sex, that is who I am do not try to change me."

So please tell me there is somewhere to get this book on tape. I have read it and I think it might help some if she would just listen to it on the way back and forth from work. Atleast she would understand how I feel from the other side or a low-desire/high-desire relationship.

Please tell me it is available because if not I will have to record myself reading it. Which will not be pretty, not even I would want to listen to my voice that much.

Thanks
Hoss

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard