Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Michele Offline OP
OP Offline
Dear Michele,
I wanted to tell you the power of your "Time Together" article is amazing. After reading through dozens of help and therapy sites...I came across yours. I read this article and it explained 100% accurately the reasons why our 8yr marriage (13yr together) had become empty. After she left, I was totally distraught because I didnt realize the extent of the damage, lonliness, and resentment she had towards me.

Needless to say, I was trying all the moves, pulling all the stops, and nothing seemed to open a line of communication between us because she had finally given up, and decided to move on...regardless of our pain. (and we have a 15mo daughter too). So as one last-ditch effort... I asked her to read the page with the "Time Together" article on it. That was all I asked.

Later that evening she called me...we talked a little bit and she accepted my offer to get some no-strings-attached dinner. This allowed her to be around me, see me again, and realize I was being genuine about my wanting to change things with her...so when I dropped her off for the evening, she told her friend she was going to go ahead and go back home!!! And she did. She is now back in our home, with our daughter, and we're already opening communication we had never seen before...just after only a few days!

I cant tell you how much I appreciate what you've done for me, and thank you for offering your articles up to the world for free. I hope that they can help others as much as they've helped me so far.
Jason

The Divorce Buster
^

Michele Weiner-Davis
The Divorce Busting Center

Transform your marriage with a private 2-day intensive with Michele Weiner-Davis. http://www.themarriageintensive.com
Email michele@divorcebusting.com

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard