Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
TMAK2 Offline OP
OP Offline
Happy Thanksgiving to everybody!!! I have not been on for a bit as my H came home over a week ago. He is doing beautifully and he is now happy and content again. I have not seen him this happy or content for at least 5 years.

He is has been very honest about answering any question I may have as he expects the questions. The love again is so real...like being newlyweds.

I believe that what Snodderly, Hearts Blessing, M Go Blue and Sting have said is so true. The WAS is experiencing a tremendous depression and not really knowing what they are doing or why they are doing it. This does not make it right, but it is fact. They truly really do not want to hurt anybody, but know no other way. They must get thru this to come out better. I have seen it with my own two eyes and know this to be true. Faith in God, Patience, kindness and unconditional love is what will bring them back home. As hard as it is, and I DO KNOW, this is the only way. DO NOT BOTHER THEM unless an emergency and they want to talk with you. Be a true friend.

And most of all examine yourself, make the necessary changes in yourself. It is beneficial for you, your spouse and your marriage.

May God Bless all of you!!!!! My prayers are for continued Stands for marriages, and restoration of all of them.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL OF YOU!!!! And thank you for all of your support.

Love,

TMAK2

Hi TMAK,

I am so happy for you. You just made my day. One more R saved because of PATIENCE...PATIENCE...PATIENCE...This is surely a very happy Thanksgiving for your family. Keep us in your prayers...I will remember your advice.

Hope

TMAK--

Congratulations and Happy, Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you have a wonderful time over the holidays with you H. Just goes to show ya that if you can stick it out it's worth the wait. I am so very happy for you.

ontheouts

K
K
TMAK,

Congratulations! Best wishes to you and your H. Thanks for posting your success story here.

kaytee

Hello TMAK2,

This is very wonderful and timely news especially during the start of this Holiday Season. Your post has helped to reinforce the path I travel. May your relationship continue to grow and be blessed.

Best Wishes and Many Blessings,
Ward

"Patience and diligence, like faith, remove mountains." ~ William Penn

TMAK,

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you. It is certainly inspiring to real about some success stories. Happy endings do exsist!! Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful holiday1

jaycee

N
N
TMAK,
Awesome!!
Keep standing. You have done a great job!

G
G
Wonderful! Congratulations.
I really needed that right now.

Wow that is awesome. You are an inspiration. I'm trying to keep the faith for me. He asked me out for coffee again.

gd1 Offline
I am so happy for you!
And your family!
Definitely something to give thanks for this Thanksgiving.

Peace and Love, gd

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard