Print Thread
#2775573 01/16/18 02:19 PM
S
SunnyB Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Previous Thread:

Sunny Days Ahead

Hello all! Not much to update, just wanted to start a new thread. My birthday came and went, I’m still pretty good at GAL and this time of year the weather is too nice not to make most of it outside. I have things swirling in my head that I may post another time, but for now, my mission is accomplished. Lol

Last edited by job; 01/17/18 01:06 AM. Reason: added link to previous thread

"Don't look back, you aren't going that way"
Z
Z
Happy Birthday Sunny!

Ug. The weather in MN is horrible. I think I need new tires, it's more like I'm driving a sled than a car. And it gets so cold sometimes that just walking from the car to the front of the store is like turning on a cold shower.

So enjoy FL. When the time is right, swirl away. Cheers!

Me:38 XW:38
T:11 years M:8 years
Kids: S14, D11, D7
BD/Move out day: 6/17/14, D final Dec 15
job Offline
Happy Belated Birthday!

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
job #2775668 01/17/18 08:21 AM
G
G
I hope to share the sunshine with you soon!!! We had snow, snow snow and freezing cold temps today.

D
D
Happy belated birthday! smile

Me 52, H53
Bomb drop 9/29/2014
Divorce from XH final 12/17/2014
Marriage #2 12/31/2019
5 adult (step)daughters (3 from XH's first marriage, 2 from current H's previous relationships)
6 grandkids
S
SunnyB Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Thank you all for the birthday wishes, and thank you for the link, Job.

Here's the update I really didn't give last post: I had, for a few months, drifted back to a former site but that's over now. There are lots of good things about our relationship, but ultimately wasn't headed where I wanted. Painful, but time to move on. At the moment, I'm not dating anyone.

I've been considering carefully where I want to be in five years, and have decided my current job isn't part of it. I like it, I like the people I work with and work for, and the money is enough. But when I think about how I want to be living, this isn't it. So I have some work to do in that area.

For those of you who have known me a while, you know that I lost my church home in the divorce. I recently found out that the priest is leaving and I decided to give that church a try again. I went last Sunday and felt like I was home. Mr. P and now the duck still go there but that's not really the issue for me, it was the priest who knew my H was cheating on me and decided that I was the one who had to go. Now that he's leaving, I can deal with the rest. I think. I'm excited to give it a try anyway. That's a pretty big deal for me.

I think that covers most of my update. Irma told me I needed to re-do my front landscaping, and that's going to start next week. My kids are good, my GAL is on pointe. I feel like I'm right on the edge of many good things.

Ginger, have you picked a weekend yet? Zues, if you want to join us, you know where to find us.

Last edited by job; 01/20/18 06:35 AM. Reason: Removed reference to another site name

"Don't look back, you aren't going that way"

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard