Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
B
bashy Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Hi all. Some may remember me. Others may not. It's been 8 months since I posted on this site (here is my last thread http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubb...820#Post2501820)
It's been a long, slow and at times painful journey. To cut a long story short I'm still missing my WAW but I continue to detach. She is still seeing her new bf. They recently went on their first short break together. As for me. I continue to live in my own place but get lonely at times. I try to keep busy with football (soccer), spending time with daughter and seeing friends but damn it's tough. WAW and I talk once a week about daughter but nothing else. It seems all is well in her world. She's been with bf for around a year now. I've tried dating but despite meeting some lovely people I feel nothing.... I continually wish I was 'dating' WAW again.
Anyway, I think I'm on here again to reach out.... whatever that means.

M 35 W 31
D 10
Married 3 years
Together 11
Single since Nov 13
Moved out Dec 13
ILYBNILWY, 'I don't want to be a boring housewife, 'I don't fancy you any more'
OM confirmed Jun 14
P
P
Welcome back Bashy. I'm the guy with the cloud of dust around him.

Haven't had a chance to read up on your whole sitch, but I'm sorry things are still difficult for you. You've come back to the right place and must have come back for a reason.

If nothing else, know that there are still a ton of great folks here that will support you.

PigPen

M 39 W 36
T5 M3
BD - 1/15 Separated - Same Day
Served 9/15
D finalized 6/17
B
bashy Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Hi PigPen. Thank you for your kind words. I'll try and read up on your sitch too.

M 35 W 31
D 10
Married 3 years
Together 11
Single since Nov 13
Moved out Dec 13
ILYBNILWY, 'I don't want to be a boring housewife, 'I don't fancy you any more'
OM confirmed Jun 14

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard