Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 12 13
R
R
Jackie,
That's so great. Your H is very close to being at the point where you will be able to fully and openly express your feelings to him. Keep the patience. I think you're at the point where slipping in an ILY here and there is OK, just don't go overboard. As I said above though, you're pretty close to being able to go right overboard. You'll know when...your H will let you know..I'm not sure how..but he will.

A dream it's true But I'd see it through If I could be Wasting my time with you -Band:Phish Song:Waste
Depends how you were teasing him, (to get him to say he's in love) Now what could you do to get him to say "I'm King of the World"

Dagny,

The fringes look pretty good from where I'm sitting.

Guess I'll have to settle for a Yeungling for now.... ;-(

JoyBoy Click on JoyBoy at left, link @ "Bio" is my thread
Jackie,

Just thought I would check in and see how you are doing. I hope things are going great . Anyway have a good night.

Lee

Dagny Offline OP
OP Offline
Thanks all.

I'm in my own self-induced funk at the moment and I'm not quite sure why. Nothing to do with H, he even brought me a present from the Dover race.

I just feel like a hamster in a wheel, lots of thoughts and good intentions, but I'm not acting on any of them, or I'm not getting results.

I'm angry with myself--I have all these grandiose plans to lose weight and get in shape, but put me in front of any unhealthy food, and I eat it! We went to the movies and you would have thought it was a free for all to gorge on candy--which I did.

I have plans and good intentions out the wahzoo--but none get put into action. H knows something is up, he asked me about it this morning, I said it wasn't a good time to talk, and he said that he was there if I wanted to talk. Which is very kind. But he has heard all this before. I don't even know if I should share it with him. I've failed every diet in the past four years.

Okay, pity party over, just feel like a giant blob lately, not getting things done that should be done. I'm not in a despair type mode, just without motivation to do anything.

Jackie

Quote:

Keeping the mouth shut seems to be one of the hardest parts.

it certainly can be...heck I even titled my first piecing thread "trying to come home...help me keep my mouth shut"

it is difficult to stop the whys and whats but it is a must...things have a way of comming about if you just sit back a while and give them time to come on their own..

re h's in love statements...it's great that he's using love statements...appreciate them for what they are..sometimes it's hard to out right say I Love You..even when you want to say it...occasionally I get an outright ily from h and when I do...it's hard for me to say it back..does take a few..doesn't mean I don't want to say it..so try not to analyze h's lack of using the words in response to yours.

re the dieting...perhaps the goal is to big...and therefore is keeping you unmotivated...why not set up a plan that includes some baby steps?

LL

Can you find a friend to do BFL with you? I know my w. would maybe never have started without her s to push her and do it together. Maybe even your h?

Hi, Jackie..I know about keeping the mouth shut..and PATIENCE has been one of the ahrd things I have had to work on. I see it paying off in that my h seems to want to come around a little more...smiles more...

As far as the weight thing..I lost about 25 needed pounds last srping, and could lose 20 more, so I decided to go back to Weight Watchers..and i refuse to say diet..it is a change of eating habits..and I don't give anything up..just control amounts and walk more...so maybe start small, increase exercise..Do fun things for you...

Sue

Jackie,

Keep your head up for now. Just look back at where you were to begin with and see how far you have come.

Your doing good, dont forget it.

FLoyd
The grass is always GREENER over the septic tank.
U
U
Diets don't work. The best way to lose weight is to burn more calories than you consume. The best way to burn lots of calories is sex. I have been losing weight lately.

U.

Jade Rooster
Page 3 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 12 13

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard