Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 18 1 2 3 4 5 17 18
U
U
Well... you are big girl now ! You can help yourself from time to time. That's what I have to do instead of pressuring my W. Not ashamed to admit it. Cold showers and keeping your mind on other things work well, too.

U.

Jade Rooster
OP Offline
Quoting uvision:
Well... you are big girl now ! You can help yourself from time to time. That's what I have to do instead of pressuring my W. Not ashamed to admit it. Cold showers and keeping your mind on other things work well, too.

U.

boring!! been there done that...boring!!! plus it doesn't really help to make me feel like a woman...ya know!!!

LL

U
U
Have you tried seducing your husband ? I mean like really putting some action into it. Fancy visual entertainment ? Perhaps being a little bit mysterious ?

U.

Jade Rooster
OP Offline
Quote:

Have you tried seducing your husband ? I mean like really putting some action into it. Fancy visual entertainment ? Perhaps being a little bit mysterious ?

through out the years let's just say I've tried everything...

it seems the only thing that worked was h leaving for ow...then returning...and "having been out of the loop" wanting/needing it more...that has since subdude...

I have been rejected so much over the years that I don't dare go to an extreme (though one night I did sit in front of the fireplace in nothing buy my underwear..said...I'm hot...and h took it as I was just hot and didn't want to be bothered...c'mon now...a woman is sitting in front of a fire in nothing but a thong and you watch tv simply because she said she was hot??)

I guess I just have to be a wife...to bad this is 2003 and not 1950 then I'd understand and have an easier time accepting it.

LL

U
U
You could leave him and find someone who would be more compatible, I suppose ? That is always an option, albeit probably not the advise you would expect

Do you know what I mean ? I will continue to love my WAW 100%, but one day I will have to make a decision, unless she makes one first.

U.

Jade Rooster
OP Offline
Quoting uvision:
You could leave him and find someone who would be more compatible, I suppose ? That is always an option, albeit probably not the advise you would expect

Do you know what I mean ? I will continue to love my WAW 100%, but one day I will have to make a decision, unless she makes one first.

U.

yup! but for some reason I haven't left yet...and now am faced with the fact that he did...even though he came back!!

LL

quote:

I have been rejected so much over the years that I don't dare go to an extreme (though one night I did sit in front of the fireplace in nothing buy my underwear..said...I'm hot...and h took it as I was just hot and didn't want to be bothered...c'mon now...a woman is sitting in front of a fire in nothing but a thong and you watch tv simply because she said she was hot??)

I guess I just have to be a wife...to bad this is 2003 and not 1950 then I'd understand and have an easier time accepting it.
______________________________________-

June Cleaver says to Ward... honey? can you put this fire out? Ward looks at June like she's crazy, lightbulbs go off.... OH.... she means....

But what about the Beav???

hope your weekend's a good one ll

U
U
How about phone-sex ? You said that you seem to have the best kind of a "connection" (no pun intended) with H that way ?

I am by no means making fun of your feelings... I am in the same boat you know ?

U.

Jade Rooster
OP Offline
Quoting uvision:
How about phone-sex ? You said that you seem to have the best kind of a "connection" (no pun intended) with H that way ?

I am by no means making fun of your feelings... I am in the same boat you know ?

U.

the other day while on the phone with h I said...here's a hug for you (he was stressed) he appreciated it said he needed a hug...I said oops..I pinched your butt too...I just couldn't help it...and that was the end of that!!

guess I'll just have to take it when I can get it...and try not to let the resentment of well he gets it when he wants build!!

LL

S
S
oh LL,

You are speaking my thoughts! Feeling my feelings.

I am ACHING to be touched, fondled, WANTED, desired. My H doesn't even give me appreciative glances. He did say he liked a new top I had on yesterday, but...when I'm walking around in a thong I'd like to hear...anything!!

Your H is affectionate only when horny, I'm not sure my H ever IS horny...but wait, he must get there sometimes, there were two OW .

I know your frustration and anger there too. How could it be THEM who cheated? Wouldn't most people expect it to be us who would stray?

About the whole discussion of the "in love" passion phase...it's a known fact that this doesn't last. 6 months, a year or two at the most. It's hormone driven, based in evolution, keeps a couple together long enough to procreate, help an infant survive.

Not very flowery, is it? I don't think we can ever "recapture" that with our S's. But we can rekindle "whispers" of it as someone (KAW? Acorn) said earlier.

It's just so frustrating when we're the ones trying and trying and getting so little in return.

Your thong in front of the fire? Exactly the same thing as me in my Valentine's get-up grinding to "sexy lady" while H was consumed by finding the next tune on the computer .

It hurts to be rejected that way. I spoke to him about it. He said to "bump into him" or something! Tried that too, seems that all the advances are mine.

And as you said (and as I assured H) it's not all about SEX, it just want to feel desirable, needed, wanted. I get some of that from male friends, I know I'm attractive! But the very person I want it from.....ARGGGHHH!

Has your H read Sex Starve Marriage? I sure hope my H picks it up soon.

Shiny

Page 3 of 18 1 2 3 4 5 17 18

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard