Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
S
OP Offline
S
It may sound like a motive,but I was just saying what I read in the book. My plan is to figure out how to live my life without her. I have been doing good at staying busy with the kids when I have them. Which helps, but also makes me think of her because we made them. I'm going out with a friend tonight for dinner and mini golf or something. Not a date, just making a friend. She has four kids and went threw a divorce not to long ago. Hoping she will be a good one to help me thru this.

She did talk to me a lot at court yesterday. More than what I thought she would. She also wants to countinue with IC. Before she said she was done at the end of july, now wants more. I did notice she had a hard time looking at me eye to eye. Her lose, I'm a great guy and I'm going to show her that. I'm going to be a guy that only a fool would leave.

Also been doing more things at church. A main goal is to exspand my social life.

I did ask at court if there was anything I could do to help things, she sadi not really. I said just give you your space and she said yes.

ME 31 / W 29
M 7 / T 13
S 3 / S 5
NOT HAPPY 11/11
BOMB 12/27/11
MOVED OUT 2/12
THINKS D WOULD BE BEST FOR HER 5/14/12
W Files D 6/24/12
M
M
So how are things now?

M-43 W-40
2D - 9 and 5

Emotion, yet peace.
Ignorance, yet knowledge.
Passion, yet serenity.
Chaos, yet harmony.
Death, yet a new life.

RECONCILED AND WISER
S
OP Offline
S
I would say that they are about the same. The last two times that we switched kids, she has not said anything to me. The one time she kissed the kids and turned and walked away. I did text her a few minutes later to thank her for some food she dropped off. She said Your welcome.

This is harder than loosing my dad years ago.

Been trying to gal more, Friday I went out with a new friend, she is divorced and gave me some good insite to things. Had fun with my boys and family over the weekend. Went hiking with a friend yesterday after I dropped my boys off. I'm trying to move on, but it hurts so bad. I think because I don't know where life is going to end up. I don't know if God is going to answer my prayers or if I'm going to have to move on without her.

ME 31 / W 29
M 7 / T 13
S 3 / S 5
NOT HAPPY 11/11
BOMB 12/27/11
MOVED OUT 2/12
W Files D 6/24/12
S
OP Offline
S
Had a very nice night last night. Went walking and swimming at the state park and seen a nice sunset. Just can't stop thinking about the future and W.

ME 31 / W 29
M 7 / T 13
S 3 / S 5
NOT HAPPY 11/11
BOMB 12/27/11
MOVED OUT 2/12
W Files D 6/24/12
S
OP Offline
S
Had a nice weekend with family and friends. Spent a lot of good time with my boys. Finding myself not thinking about W as much as before. At least the past 6 days or so. Haven't seen W in last tuesday. Think not seeing her is helping. Going for another walk tonight and making plans for the weekend.

ME 31 / W 29
M 7 / T 13
S 3 / S 5
NOT HAPPY 11/11
BOMB 12/27/11
MOVED OUT 2/12
W Files D 6/24/12
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard