Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 12 1 2 9 10 11 12
T
T
Forward,

Brilliant what you wrote. I agree 100 percent at the dynamics of the triangle relationship. I am seeing it play out in my sitch.

Me: 46 H:44
Together: 25 years
Married: 20 years
Separated: 11-30-06 Divorced 12-21-07
OW: EA began 2005
PA began end of 2006
3 children,20, 16, 6
ex asked for forgiveness
01/16/11

B
B
Cinders,

You sound wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!

(((((hugs)))))

There can be no testimony without a test.
I am praying to go through this test and come out the other end with a new and better marriage then before.
T
T
Hi Cinders,

Great to hear from you. You sound great and happy. Continue to have a good time. Take care. xxx

F
F
Trusting, Ah yes. So now who is there to blame?

WHAT IS NEXT IN THE DRAMA?

Cinders, you sound genuinely happy. I have thought you sound very lovely and hearing a happy tone is great.

M: 16 years
Bomb 4/07
OW 20s long gone
Divorced 11/09
I remarried New Guy
Cooperative r w/X regarding D

OP Offline
Just popping in to say hi !! smile

I want you all to know that things do get better... that life once again, becomes bearable...even good and fun in time...and that there even comes a time when we start looking forward to things again, and we focus on our own path without seeing that as a loss....
Life becomes something we wish to explore with new eyes, with new courage and hunger...the excitement of it all is sometimes overwhelming...
It is a thrill to realize that we are only halfway and that all that has happened to us has helped us learn so much and be thankful for so much. And with this new found knowledge, life becomes, once again, a challenge !!! smile

I so hope that you will all reach this stage...and may I mention that the pain does not disappear, it just subsides...there are still pangs, but it no longer crushes us...it becomes more of a distant memory...something valuable we carry in order to accept and embrace happiness !

I am not yet involved in a new relationship, but I am excited that my life may take me places I did not know existed..and I look forward to what I can make of all these new possibilities !

Take care dear friends, I think of you so often and carry you all in my heart...Much love to you, Cinders

Last edited by Cinderellaman; 07/19/09 10:31 PM.

Love Cinders xxx

"In the depths of my winter, I realized there is within me an invincible summer" Albert Camus

http://miesblogspot.blogspot.com/
F
F
Cinders, You sound sincerely happy. I am happy for you. I have often thought that you come across as such a lovely person.

=)

M: 16 years
Bomb 4/07
OW 20s long gone
Divorced 11/09
I remarried New Guy
Cooperative r w/X regarding D

OP Offline
Thank you so much forward... and yes I am happy. I feel lucky most of the time, that my life still has great prospects, that I have had friendships to rely on and build upon, and family that have stood by me.... this has been a long process, and I am sure I have not reached the end... I believe I may never reach the end, but living through it, has brought great knowledge, strength and fullfillment.

Much love to you !! smile

Love Cinders xxx

"In the depths of my winter, I realized there is within me an invincible summer" Albert Camus

K
K
Hey Cinders, glad to see you are doing good!

Kissak

"What time I am afraid, I will trust in thee." Psalms 56:3
M-37 H-37
S-10, D-15
M- 1993
First bomb- 12/23/06
Came and went too MANY times!
Gone again 10-25-10
B
B
Hey Cinders!

Good to see you are doing so well. FW and I are still going strong, and even though I'm super happy I realize that my outcome isn't the only road that could have led to happiness.

We have moved across the United States as FW got a new job. New house, new job, new neighbors, new friends. It is working for us.

Just popping in to check on some old friends.

BFM

There is only one person who could ever make you happy, and that person is you.
David Burns, Intimate Connections
OP Offline
Hi Kissak ! Thanks so much for dropping by ! I try to read up on your thread now and then...it's hard isn't it...?!

BFM, hey there you !!! I am so incredibly happy for you !!! And yes there are many outcomes for happiness, Yet I am glad that you and FW found each other again !

take care xxxx

Love Cinders xxx

Page 11 of 12 1 2 9 10 11 12

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard