Print Thread
#947536 02/25/07 05:10 PM
J
OP Offline
J
I started a list of positive things over on infidelity, but I felt there should be one here to. I want everyone to take five minutes to list every positive thing that happened today or last night. Do it day after day and see how your list may grow.

I will start.

My wife offered in a very cute way to make me a bag of popcorn

She came out of her bedroom after we went to bed and sat down to chat for 2 minutes.

She is going out with her GF to watch her bowl and have fun

Keep it going!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

M-31
W-25
S-1 1/2
bomb dropped 9-01-06,and repeating over and over
"I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be." Groucho Marx.
I have one of these in my written journal, I've kept it going for about 2 years now. It's great to look back on when things are going bad. It helps you remember the little steps.

H gave me a short back/neck rub

He kicked me in the bottom a few times as I was standing near him. He said- I'm feeling better, can you tell?

He asked if I wanted to work on my paper at his house. (I said no, but he offered)

T: 23 M:20
S:17 D:14
Bomb 1: 07/05
Busted: 07
Bomb 2: 07/10
D papers: 11/11

True love doesn't come by finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly--Jason Jordan
J
OP Offline
J
W came in to drop off S before she left to go away for a few days. ANOTHER HUG!

I also complimented her on her hair and her work attire. I think she liked it.

M-31
W-25
S-1 1/2
"I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be." Groucho Marx.
J
OP Offline
J
good phone call from W, ten minutes long.

M-31
W-25
S-1 1/2
P
P
W called me and then shared alot of what was going on in her day and how she felt. All upbeat, positive a pleasure to listen to. Regardless of the challenges in her day non of the negative was "deflected" or "dealt off" at me. If I hadn't been at work and surrounded by others I would have just let her keep going.

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard