Print Thread
#71806 10/19/00 02:04 PM
B
BASIL Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Basil here. I haven't posted in a while. My wife and I are doin' great. We are gettin' along wonderfully. She often tells me she loves me. We communicate much better these days. We made it over the sexual hurdle and are working things out in that area. Things are so much better. Neither one of us is in therapy presently. We are simply applying the things we have learned through therapy. Of course I am living my life with the aid of Divorce Busting Techniques. I don't actually think about the techniques; I simply use the knowledge I have gained and apply to my life. It is second nature. I would like to thank everyone for the support they have shown me here. Michelle thank you so much for your help. Your book has helped me more than I can possibly express. God Bless! I will keep posting and keep everyone updated.

#71807 10/19/00 02:21 PM
S
S
Hi Basil,
I am new at DBing and realize there is a long arduous road ahead. News like yours is very assuring & inspiring. Congratulations! I would like to read your story - where does it begin?

Wishing you all the best of luck & love.

Sulyn

#71808 10/22/00 08:36 PM
B
BASIL Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Sulyn,

My wife and I have gone through a 4 month separation. Began when my wife told me she wasn't sure that she wanted to be married anymore. Came as a big surprise to me!! I had no clue...we had no problems of infidelity. Communication was a major problem for the both of us...over time we fell out of touch with one another. Stopped talking about what was important. I didn't know what my wife needed, and she had trouble relating what she needed to me. We have gone through much therapy. I have also used Michelle's book to get my life back on track. It has been a difficult road. My wife and I are communicating and starting to love one another as much as we once did. The four month separation was the hardest thing I have ever gone through, but if you think about it, we were actually separated while we were together...emotionally. Good luck my friend...feel free to ask me an other questions you might have.

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard