Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
jethro Offline OP
OP Offline
Hello All!

Just wanted to pop in after a well needed hiatus to give an update. Really, there's not much to update. All continues to go well. My W continues to grow closer to me... Actually, as I've mentioned before, she is beginning to "soften" and has become more comfortable with herself. She's doing much soul-searching and gets aggravated with her slow progress. I continue to try and encourage her, however. She's really really trying...

Can't believe I've been away almost a month...haven't even lurked. Been busy with work and just life. I missed you guys!

Like my subject line suggests, I'm back to say farewell to all of my friends. Of course, I'm going to leave myself an out by saying "for now," as we all know that things can change in a whim. I've come to realize, as KAW has stated, that the BB is a double-edged sword. For me, for now, it's time to move forward...

I gotta bolt right now, but will be back to say farewell properly. Just for kicks, my last thread is I Think I Have Officially DB'd Guys!!!

Peace,
jethro

KAW Offline
#1 ... WOW!!! Been on this board for over a year now and this is a first time ever!!

Big-J! I wish you all the best! It couldn't happen to a nicer guy!

... and I'm sorry to see you go ... but I do understand ...

... and afterall, you gotta stop doing what doesn't work

and do more of what does work.

A fond farewell, my friend,
KAW

Last edited by KAW; 10/03/03 07:46 PM.

Woohoo!!!

Sage

Relax. Appreciate. Be calm. Laugh. Enjoy. Be secure. Be loving. Be loved. Don't personalize. Don't ASSume. Accept. Be grateful.
gonna miss you!!! heck I already do! but I am soooo happy for you and your w.

LL

Good Luck! And glad to hear you made it!

bom:01/2003
D: 03/14/2006
Ditto..............going to miss you, but it is great to see success......we all know it has not been easy, and there is ongoing work ahead...you have all the right tools.

Sue

didn't get a chance to know ya, but wishing you all the best!

kitti

RJJ Offline
Dear Jethro,

Hope you come back at least to see how much we all love you! Thanks for being such a good friend {{{{{{{{{{Jethro}}}}}}}}}

I think I will follow your and LL's lead - although my ending is different, I have been here long enough and it's time to move on. I will start my last thread this week too.

God bless you, Jethro. It has been so wonderful to be a part of your journey and to see things work out well in the end!

Robin xxxxxxxxxxxooooooooo

Way to go Jethro!

I'm thrilled for you!

Hugs!

PIB
Thanks for being here Jethro, and thanks for the success story! We can use all we can get!

Relax. Appreciate. Be calm. Laugh. Enjoy. Be secure. Be loving. Be loved. Don't personalize. Don't ASSume. Accept. Be grateful.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard