Print Thread
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 15 16
#148368 06/06/03 08:11 PM
RandyH Offline OP
OP Offline
I thought since it looks like I am going to be here for a while if I am actually pieceing I would start a new post.
Just by backing off some this last week she seems more at ease.We will see how weekend goes.Everyone have a great weekend

Quote:

Just by backing off some this last week she seems more at ease

and at ease is the best place for each of you to be right now...

what would happen if you took the focus off working toward being together and put it more on just being friends, co-parents?

LL

RandyH Offline OP
OP Offline
Hello LL hope all is well with you.Actually I am treating her more as a friend.it is hard since we live in a small town
and I have known her since she was born.Its alittle different than most cases where the couples met in HS.She
chased me all over back then so I am trying to see if she wants to do that again.It really isn't fair because she had
something to use for bait that i was interested in.

Quote:

It really isn't fair because she had
something to use for bait that i was interested in.

and what was that??

RandyH Offline OP
OP Offline
LL I think you know what I was referring to.We had a great weekend we ate together a couple of times and she asked if
I wanted to go to her softball game and then she came over and swam with the kids and asked me to fix supper.
I even tried to give some space and go do some other things and she asked me to stay and wait until later.Life is
good but could be great.it really scares me that now her friend that thought she was crazy when this started is fixing to do the
same thing and she can't see it.WTF is wrong with these people?

Quote:

it really scares me that now her friend that thought she was crazy when this started is fixing to do the
same thing and she can't see it

what her friend is seeing is that she can have the best of both worlds.

LL

RandyH Offline OP
OP Offline
I don't think her h will wait around for 3 years like I have,I am beginning to think he is the smarter of us.

RandyH Offline OP
OP Offline
It seems like xw invites me to eat at her place alot and I was just wondering should I say no thank you are try to spend as
much time together that she initiates.I want her to miss me and I know thats tought because we are always
together.I have always believed that if she had wanted out she would have gotton all her stuff and moved it
no matter what.She wants to be involved in all my $$ decisions and then when she does quit asking questions
you can tell she has something else to say.Is it alright to ask her out as long as it isn't everyday.

Quote:

It seems like xw invites me to eat at her place alot and I was just wondering should I say no thank you are try to spend as
much time together that she initiates.

it may serve you well to have some "life" outside of her...therefore you wouldn't always be at her disposal and ocassionaly would have other plans when she asks...but I would not turn her down just for spite.

Quote:

I have always believed that if she had wanted out she would have gotton all her stuff and moved it
no matter what.

that may be true.

Quote:

She wants to be involved in all my $$ decisions and then when she does quit asking questions
you can tell she has something else to say.

don't a$$ume anything...

Quote:

Is it alright to ask her out as long as it isn't everyday.

it's funny that you end your post with this question wich is the opposite of what you started with wondering if you should start turning down her offers and end with wondering if you should ask her out??

hmmmmm????

LL

RandyH Offline OP
OP Offline
I probably confused you because I am confused LL.I had someone tell me yesterday that no matter what XW or I called it
we are dateing now because we are spending so much time together and I guess we are in a way.She values all time
together as the same and it is tough to have adult time without the kids when we just don't go out but whatever works.
I came home from work last night and she was there with the kids swimming and tonight she will help coach kids ball team with me
so I do get a chance to show my good side and that is 95 % more than I got 6 months ago.

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 15 16

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard