Print Thread
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
peacetoday #1548888 08/07/08 02:17 AM
Y
yenko69 Offline OP
OP Offline
Y
Well nothing to new. Had to drop off some money at the house for W. She forgot to take out the trash so I pulled it to the end of the driveway.

She called in the afternoon thanking me for all of it. Talked a little about the elections last night. Then she said she had to go.

I am just waiting this out to see what is going to happen. Can't wait for the weekend. The softball tourney should be fun. I rarely have the weekend off or any other day off for that matter. But, try and have fun while doing it.

A warrior does not give up on what he loves, he finds the love in what he does

http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubb...rue#Post1554666
yenko69 #1551707 08/09/08 12:22 AM
Y
yenko69 Offline OP
OP Offline
Y
Went by and saw the W yesterday while I was in town working. She was really upset about D16 and some other things. She cried a few times, I just validated her and gave her a couple hugs. Then back to work.

I sent her a text later

"hope you are feeling better I worry about you"
W:I'll be find. just tired of fighting for my child. Tired of being the person I am. Thank you for being there and careing.

Me: welcome understand about D16 and you are a wonderful person
About an hour later W: No I'm not!

Me: Sorry you feel that way.

That ended there. So, I just went on with my day. Went to softball practice, picked up D11 to take her to stay the night and take her to day camp.

Last edited by yenko69; 08/09/08 12:24 AM.

yenko69 #1551716 08/09/08 12:34 AM
Y
yenko69 Offline OP
OP Offline
Y
Today I worked the day camp, it is put on by the S.O. W called in the morning about not coming the bbq that is put on after the camp. I told her I would take D11 back after camp. Then talked awhile about some financial stuff. She started sniffling a little and said she had to get off the phone because when she talks to me she feels like crying.

W called a couple hours later and just to talk about the election results in the newspaper. She said she was excited about the results ect. Nothing to much. Just odd since I was going to see her later.

Left the day camp for my IC session. It went well. The C is always good to talk with.

Met W after the day camp was over. She was in town so it was easier to meet her. Talked for a few minutes and left. She had to thrown in another little subtle jab about this softball deal. I did not take the bait and pretty much ignored it.

Not to bad of a day. We start playing tonight at midnight. Then tomorrow at 8 or 9 am. Time for a little nap before tonight.

Last edited by yenko69; 08/09/08 12:35 AM.

yenko69 #1551739 08/09/08 01:37 AM
P
P
Y
Hi
Your W must be feeling a lot of guilt
so, she obviously doesnt feel like a good person
she seems to call you alot
This is just a thought
maybe back off a little
Like dont answer or return a call for a while
see what happens
peace

married 14 years
H 42
bomb 2/07 IDLYA
D final 3 /09
M ow D ow
peacetoday #1553331 08/11/08 02:14 AM
Y
yenko69 Offline OP
OP Offline
Y
What a weekend. Our team ended up playing at 1 am sat morning. We won so we had to play at 8 am. Ended up staying with a girl on our teams brother who lives in the town we played at. Drank some beer had a good time. The next morning the game was stopped because of the rain.

W called me and asked what time the next game was and when I was going to get D11. She said that she was kind of sick from heartburn and a bad headache. That she had gotten sick the night before when she went out with her sister. I told her I had only slept a couple hours and would call her later when I woke up. When I told her I had stayed at john's house she flipped out. She asked if this other girl stayed with me, I said no, if john's sister had tried to get with me, I said no. She said yeah right. Then went on about how she should not be jealous and I had my own life. I stopped that conversation and told her the same thing I did the other day. Then moved back into a more pleasant conversation.

Later went and picked up D11 and took her to my parents. W was in bed and said she still felt sick.

yenko69 #1553382 08/11/08 02:40 AM
Y
yenko69 Offline OP
OP Offline
Y
Last night they postponed the tournament due to rain. Some of us went over the john's house again to drink, play some cards ect. At about 230 a couple people decided to go over to W's cousins house who was also having a party. Went there for awhile had some fun and made it back as the sun was coming up.

W called in the afternoon wondering when I was going to bring D11 home. She said she had SD16 and they were going to fry some fish, I am pretty sure at OM's house. She asked about being at her cousin's house and said that the tourney had been postponed and we just ended up there. She said that is quite a change.

After I took D11 to the house I talked with W for a little bit. She said she thought I was going to do my laundry there. I said no with SD16 I would just do it at the apartment house. She teared up and wanted me to talk with her in the bedroom.

She said that she felt hurt and jealous that I was doing all the things that she wanted me to do a year ago. Like I was rid of her and could do what I wanted now. I told her I wished I could have done this a year ago also. That I would rather be doing things with her. She said it was to late. I told her I understood. That it was me that was having a problem and not her. She said that she was not a good wife and had shut me down. I told her it had nothing to do with her. Just problems I had. She cried some more for awhile. I tried my best to validate her and gave some hugs for support.

The OM did call while I was there. W said I was there dropping off D11 and would call him back. I keep myself in check and just continued on being there for her.

When she got done I told her call if she needed someone to talk to. I have no clue what is really happening with her. W is doing a whole lot worse then I am at this point. I really worry about her sometimes.

yenko69 #1554666 08/12/08 01:56 AM
Y
yenko69 Offline OP
OP Offline
Y
Concentrate on this sentence

'To get something you never had, you have to do something you never
did' When God takes something from your grasp, He's not punishing you,
but merely opening your hands to receive something better. Concentrate
on this sentence.....

'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.'

Something good will happen to you soon.

Send it to some people, not because something bad may happen, but because it could help them through a tough time.

My W sent this to me today along with some other people. It would not be so weird except that it is probably the third email she has ever sent me in the seven years I have known her. Good advice though.

Last edited by yenko69; 08/12/08 01:56 AM.

yenko69 #1555881 08/12/08 11:41 PM
Y
yenko69 Offline OP
OP Offline
Y

Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard