Divorcebusting.com
If you truly want to transform your marriage, visit Michele in her Boulder, Colorado office or do a virtual intensive from anywhere in the world! Michele will meet with you and your spouse privately for an entire day or two -from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. - where you will have her undivided attention. She is highly experienced in working with people who have given up and have become hopeless about their relationships. No marital problem is too severe or too long-standing for Michele to find seeds of hope and solutions. Her specialty is working with couples who have "done everything" without good results. Couples who work with Michele feel that their experience has given them insights and tools that last a lifetime.

There is another reason couples work with Michele. When one spouse refuses to work on mending the marriage, Michele has helped both partners to gain clarity on what has transpired in their marriage in the hopes that the same mistakes will not be repeated in the future. Although close to 50% of first marriages end in divorce, 60% of second and 75% of third marriages end in divorce. That's because people often don't learn from their mistakes. Gaining perspective and understanding of what has happened in one's marriage can go a long way to offer closure and healing.

Additionally, when children are involved, it is essential that people learn how to collaboratively co-parent regardless of what happens in the marriage. This can only happen when spouses make peace with each other. These intensive sessions offer guidance.

The bottom line is this, regardless of what happens to your marriage, since this is the biggest and most important decision you will ever make in your life, you have to feel certain that you've left no stone unturned. This experience with Michele will allow you to feel certain that you've done what you can to find any potential solutions to difficult marital situations. Michele's assistant, Virginia is available to speak with you and/or your spouse to help you decide if a personal intensive is a good choice for you.

For more information about fees or regarding any questions you or your spouse might have, feel free to email her at michele@divorcebusting.com

Timothy R.
"After I found out about my wife's affair, I wanted to walk away. We tried years of "traditional" therapy and still, we were going nowhere. I thought I was ready to give up and move on, but I knew down inside it wasn't what I really wanted for myself, or my family.

Then we decided to see Michele to give it one last ditch effort. Addiction, infidelity, and zero trust were the core ingredients that made up our recipe for disaster.

We focused on what we needed to do to move forward, and learned how to effectively communicate. Wow, what a transformation! Not only did we not divorce, but we have been "honeymooning" since. That was several years ago. The word "divorce" has never been spoken in our household again!

Thank you, Michele, for the direction and focus to put our lives back together!"

Jason S.
"Our marriage was shattered by an affair. My wife and I decided immediately after the discovery of the affair that we both wanted to try to save the marriage.

Unfortunately, neither one of us really knew what to do next. We did what most people do. We hired a marriage counselor in our hometown which nearly destroyed the already fragile marriage my wife and I had left.

Here we were doing everything our counselor was telling us to do, yet nothing was getting better at home. We were talking about the marriage and our problems a lot; but nothing changed. It was starting to feel as if our marriage couldn't be saved. Our counselor actually advised us that we needed to face the possibility that divorce may be the best option. It was devastating.

Michele was our last hope.

My wife and I spent two days with Michele in October. She helped us make a tangible, solution-focused plan to save our marriage. We did the work and I can honestly say that our marriage is better than it has been except for maybe the honeymoon phase we enjoyed 17 years ago. I will forever be grateful to Michele....

Now we have hope. We have confidence. We have each other. Michele helped us change the course of our marriage and because of that, our future, our two daughters' futures, and hopefully many generations to follow futures."

Ellen S.
"Six months ago, my marriage was on the brink of divorce. My husband of 22 years had a two-year long affair with a co-worker. Our relationship was at rock bottom and my husband told me he thought he should leave me and our two children.
It was Michele Wiener Davis' book Divorce Busting that helped me to know what steps to take to fight for my marriage and my family. My husband and I also did a two day intensive with Michele Weiner-Davis which gave both of us hope for our marriage for the first time in more than two years. Michele provided us with the tools we needed to get back on track.

I was thrilled when I found out she came out with a book that deals specifically with how to heal from infidelity. It provided both my husband and I with spot-on advice on what we need to do to move forward and recover. Our marriage is still a work in progress, but we are in the best place we have been in many years, and I credit Michele Weiner-Davis and her books and sage advice. Our family will be forever grateful for the huge part Michele's work played in keeping us together."
This couple came out to Boulder for a private intensive session with Michele:

Dear Michele-

Thank you so very much for your help! You are an amazing miracle-worker and have a God-given gift for listening. We both feel that after two days with you, we have much better communication and other skills — who would think that a couple with 38 ¾ years in marriage would have had their marriage almost end in divorce! I wish that everyone could be able to have two days with you! We both feel human again and are working with the skills you taught us. A very thankful—Robert and Susan
Here's a letter sent to Michele from a woman who came to Boulder with her husband for a 2-day intensive. It was discovered that her husband had a sexual addiction and she was about to leave the marriage. Here's what happened instead:

Michele,
I would like to express my gratitude to you for your insight and knowledge in my current situation.
You have helped me recognize the possibilities for greatness in my future, and renewed my faith in our marriage.
Through your counseling I have learned the importance of acknowledging and accepting my own instincts and feelings.
After all, it is a lesson I have been trying to teach my children, but had not been practicing.

I am doing my best not to concentrate my energy on what has already happened, but to actively pursue a cure for the disease of infidelity in our marriage.
I will be joining my husband in Arizona for two weeks of intensive therapy. I know we will both gain a deeper understanding of addiction, and ourselves.
My hope is that we will walk away from this with a strong, enduring love for one another.

Gratefully Yours,
S.
The following is a letter that Michele received from a man who attended a 2-Day intensive session with his wife:

If you're interested in meeting with Michele for a private intensive session, please call 303-444-7004 or email virginia@divorcebusting.com for more information.

Dear Michele,

In short, I can no way truly express my gratitude. You truly saved our marriage. Things are better than we ever remember them to be, even our first blissful year of marriage. The last two weeks have been absolutely amazing; we are both finally in tune with each other's needs and desires.

Our kids are doing amazing and are behaving much better without the bad influence from mom and dad. My wife and I have just concluded a long cold winter in our relationship and we now have the tools to keep our lives on the right path. I consider myself a very intelligent and capable person and I am still dumbfounded how we landed ourselves in the position of entering divorce. We were in a vicious circle and I was not able to break our relationship out of it. In some ways we were making things much more complicated than what they needed to be.

Your two day intensive simplified everything for us and gave us the basic tools needed to succeed. It is amazing the things that we learned in those two days and what a dramatic difference it has made in our life. As you know my wife had moved out, filed for divorce and was not looking in any other direction. The first weekend back after the trip to your office we truly made amends and were both back under the same roof. LIFE IS GREAT. If I could recommend something to your other clients, come and do the two days. We truly needed the full two days, at the end of day one we still had great apprehension and unresolved issues. While it may seem expensive you are actually saving money, because what normally takes years to work through can be resolved in two days with the continuity of your program. I cannot thank you enough, we owe you so much.

Respectfully,

Kenneth Peterson
Michele received this from the wife of a couple who scheduled a private intensive session with her.

I wanted to walk away. Tried years of "traditional" therapy and still going nowhere. I thought I was ready to give up and move on, but I knew down inside it wasn't what I really wanted for myself, or my family. Then we decided to see Michele, and spend money we knew we would otherwise spend on attorneys, to give it one last ditch effort. (Addiction, infidelity, and zero trust were the core ingredients that made up our recipe for disaster.) The difference with her was to focus on what we wanted to do to move forward, what our "dream" relationship looked like to each of us, and to learn how to effectively communicate. Wow, what a transformation that took place that day! Not only did we not divorce, but we have been "honeymooning" since. That was several years ago. The word "divorce" has never been spoken in our household again! Praise God, and Michele, for the direction and focus to put our lives back together!

This is an inspirational letter from a woman who turned things around in her marriage. She and her husband came out to The Divorce Busting Center in Boulder for a private intensive session with Michele. That session changed their lives.

Dear Michele,
I have to tell you about things since we returned home from our time with you in Boulder. This evening Mike and I had our first "date" since we returned home. We both were tired following a very full day. I suggested that if Mike wanted to we could reschedule. He was quite adamant that we should keep our date, but that we should keep it low key and he wanted to be home early. We went out to dinner and had a really lovely time. We laughed and talked. It was great. Many times during the last several days we've had good, productive conversations, and he has frequently said "Why is this the first time I'm hearing this." I'm unsure how to answer that, because the topics have all been things I'm pretty sure we've discussed before. I'm not sure which of the skills we learned that are making the difference, but the difference in our communication is profound. During our last hour with you, you referred to me as a (I think) psychotic optimist. I wasn't sure if I liked that at the time. Then I realized that it had been so long since anyone has referred to me as an optimist of any kind, that I should accept it in the spirit it was intended and realize that it is yet another indicator of the changes I've made in my life. So, if I'm a psychotic optimist I thank God for that! Also, I realized that if I can't visualize us in a better place - a much healthier relationship, I can't make it happen.
I've begun re-reading a book on forgiveness and have begun the process of forgiving myself for my depression. It feels amazing! It seems so strange to not know where my marriage is headed and yet to feel so on top of the world! Thank you Michele, for everything! You have such a gift!