Divorcebusting.com
Mark from Phoenix wrote this email to Michele and suggested we post it to encourage others going through a rough time in their marriages.

Michele,

I just wanted to let you know that i bought your book off Amazon a few weeks ago. three months ago, my wife, after 14 years of marriage, told me she was having an "identity crisis". Two months ago, after some major anger, issues, arguments, and general hell, i was forced to move out. We were seeing an therapist, who was calling it a "Constructive Separation". My wife, however, was calling it a divorce.

After reading some (I am only up to page 130!) of your book, The Divorce Remedy, my relationship has taken a full 180 degree turn! You advice was dead on. We are still separated, but SHE is back to talking about long term plans with us. We spend LOTS of time together. We just had a party at our home, and friends who knew of our separation were very confused. Everyone thought we were back to happily married.

I just spend the last two nights back in my house. Yes, on the couch still, but I am being patient (didnt you say be patient? See, I am listening!). I even got a couple of small kisses and a hug! Again, I am not out of the woods, but without your book, I am sure i would be on the way to divorce right now.

THANK YOU!
© DivorceBusting.com