Divorcebusting.com
Posted By: whatisis It's me again...and again...and again. - 09/08/14 07:08 PM
Well, I've messaged a new lady. She's 54 (that's ancient for me lol) I like what she wrote...she actually put some thought into it and she looks good in red plastic! She wrote,"I plan to grow old with my partner, and when golden age comes, I still need to laugh with you, so you better be witty and really funny." Wonder if I fit the bill? We'll see...then I'll see whether she fits the bill.
Hey Wii - hoping you strike solid gold with this one!!

BA
Posted By: whatisis Re: It's me again...and again...and again. - 09/09/14 12:35 PM
OK, lady read my profile and has added me to her "favourites" list...but doesn't message me. Huh?
I wouldn't read to much into that. She just may not have had time to provide you a thoughtful response but by adding you to her favorites she is letting you know that she is interested in you. She'll probably write you an email sometime later today.

BA
Posted By: whatisis Re: It's me again...and again...and again. - 09/09/14 02:51 PM
Thanks BA. Yeah, it occurred to me that she's probably saving my profile rather than having to wade through her inbox to find my message again. I guess this means I made the cut...we'll see if I make the practice roster lol. I'd certainly rather have someone make a thought out choice to contact me rather than the knee jerk "I'm interested" with nothing to back it up later that I've often got in the past. We shall see smile
Posted By: Underdog Re: It's me again...and again...and again. - 09/09/14 03:16 PM
Good luck, Wii! Hopefully she'll write so she can find out how damn funny you really are. grin
Posted By: whatisis Re: It's me again...and again...and again. - 09/09/14 03:36 PM
This was my initial message. I thought it was pretty humorous,

Hi there. I hear you're looking for a witty and funny guy and I just happen to know one...me! (Well, I think I'm funny anyway lol). I'll let you be the judge as to whether I'm cute or not smile I enjoyed reading your profile and viewing your photos...you look good in red plastic smile Anyway, I'd be pleased to have you view my profile and if you see the same interesting guy that I do (I'm a little biased lol) then I'd be glad to hear from you...'cuz I'm looking for the elusive Ms. Right. Have a great day.
Whatis
Btw, that's a lovely way to think about sunsets.

She said she was looking for the "elusive Mr. Right" and she'd mentioned she liked looking at sunsets because they mean the sun will rise again tomorrow. She was wearing a red plastic raincoat that they supply you for the Maid of the Mist boat ride...in case you're wondering lol. So, we shall see.
Thanks for the clarification because I was really stumped regarding the "red plastic" comment! Hoping she writes you back a thoughtful and witty reply! Keep us posted!

BA
Posted By: whatisis Re: It's me again...and again...and again. - 09/09/14 07:13 PM
Yeah, I think I'll call her RP Lady here lol...that is, if I ever need to mention her again.
Posted By: whatisis Re: It's me again...and again...and again. - 09/11/14 06:10 AM
Well, I guess faving me means that I'm her favourite among all the guys she isn't going to reply to lol! Strange...but not weird in the world of online dating. I've signed up for Christian Cafe with a free 10 day trial. I've found an Adventist lady on there too...I messaged her but she hasn't been on in a while so it's probably a cheeseless tunnel. We'll see how this goes...POF is just making me nuts lol.
Posted By: SunFunOne Re: It's me again...and again...and again. - 09/11/14 12:37 PM
You know, Wii,

I'm finding the cottage rental business to be much like Online Dating. I post an ad on Kijiji. Lots of people contact me. They have their "Feelers" out. They ask about dates & price. I ask "how many" & do they have a dog. Sometimes the emails to back & forth for a couple of hours or a couple of days. A small percentage actually book & send the deposit. Most keep pushing until they find a "Deal Breaker". It can be very tiring. One woman who told me they are a "Professional Couple with a Portuguese Water Dog" emailed me non stop for 2 hours (after a long, hard working day) then messaged "You lost me at "LEASH"! Ummm - we have neighbours and municipal bylaws. They all seem to be looking for that quintessential perfect place at in unrealistic low price that does not really exist. Dream on...

So - everyone in the Online Dating World also has their "Wish List" and their "Deal Breakers" but much like that song "Could he have blue eyes..." Real people, real places - don't always match our ideal. If they exist - they are probably already taken. But maybe if we look at what is offered & look for the good - we can make it work.

Just my thoughts this morning.

Barb
Posted By: whatisis Re: It's me again...and again...and again. - 09/11/14 01:57 PM
Good thoughts! It's so much easier when they just don't reply. It's all so clear then lol. I shall perservere...unless I don't smile
Posted By: SunFunOne Re: It's me again...and again...and again. - 09/11/14 02:16 PM
Let's compare notes in another month. I swear - it's the same in both worlds.

Barb
Posted By: whatisis Re: It's me again...and again...and again. - 09/11/14 02:34 PM
It was an interesting comparison, Barb. I hate being judged lol! When I deal with people online I'm always aware of how they might be feeling through the interactions. I spend time trying to think of ways to approach them genuinely and approve of who they've presented themselves to be. I actually work at this. I'm not a "hey baby, you're hot" kinda guy lol (Althought the Adventist woman really is...just sayin'). Maybe this is the Lord's way of helping learn to deal with uncertaintly...I hate it. As I said, a no reply is certainty...saying "we'll see what we can do" and pretending to be interested when you're not and faving me with no message are all uncertainty. You'd think as a professional who's heard it all and knows the nuttiness of the human condition that I'd be a little more conditioned to it...but hey, that's my professional life and this is my personal life. There's a difference. Anyway, happy cottaging!
Btw, I haven't given up on POF, I'm just trying a different tact that may help me hone in on those who share my faith. Oh, I messaged one on POF last night and it said that she only accepts messages from upgraded (paying) members...but she isn't an upgraded member herself. Maybe she thinks paying guys are a little less nuttier than us non-paying...I'm sure we can prove her wrong though lol. We are men, hear us roar with messages too inappropriate to ignore...hey, there's a song in this!
Posted By: whatisis Re: It's me again...and again...and again. - 09/11/14 02:55 PM
Hey, Christian Cafe is having a "flash sale", does that mean I get to show off my package for a limited time only? I'll have to play with this for a bit. Anyway, I'm getting lots of looks from attractive women...from Malaysia, the Philippines and Russia. It's a goldmine lol.
Posted By: Rick1963 Re: It's me again...and again...and again. - 09/11/14 02:59 PM
Wii I was just lurking I am not looking but found some funny ones and I thought of you.

"I like watch tv go to gym.I like to go away.Looking for love.he must have car and house.I listen chinese music.Income need more than me 70000.I like eat chinese and janpa"

"NO PICTURE COLLECTORS ! MY PHOTOS ARE HERE AND DONT ASK ME TO TEXT ANY SO YOU CAN PLEASURE YOURSELF . GET IT?!!!"

LOL
Posted By: whatisis Re: It's me again...and again...and again. - 09/11/14 03:28 PM
Thanks Rick! I actually have a whole file of funny ones I've read over time..."pleasure yourself" that's so much more classier than "choke the chicken" lol.
My bf dated a lady from POF (originally from a country I will not name as I'm sure there are many lovely ladies from there) and she kept bugging him cuz he didn't have a car or a condo...she said "if I told my friends about you they'd say I can do much better" I told him to dump her ass NOW!
Posted By: whatisis Re: It's me again...and again...and again. - 09/11/14 03:56 PM
Hey Kat, I just got a message from a 30 year old in Kansas who wants to get to know me...but what will I tell the Malaysian, Chinese, Russian, or Filipino ladies? It's hard juggling such a demanding online love life lol.
Posted By: whatisis Re: It's me again...and again...and again. - 09/11/14 04:20 PM
Blocked her! Three messages within half an hour and I hadn't responded to any of them. I don't have patience for the stalkers anymore...even the Christian ones. I'm off to a rousing start.
Posted By: whatisis Re: It's me again...and again...and again. - 09/11/14 04:26 PM
OK, next message from another photoless lady "You're cute"...is that the female version of "you're hot"?
Posted By: kat727 Re: It's me again...and again...and again. - 09/11/14 04:59 PM
Wii you crack me up! I think there is a differnece between Hot and Cute but don't be upset because cute is more attainable. Hot would be like Hugh Jackman, Cute would be like Colin Firth. Of course they are both married darn it! But they both have lovely accents.

kat
Posted By: whatisis Re: It's me again...and again...and again. - 09/11/14 06:20 PM
I have now stipulated "no photo no reply" Apparently, unlike POF, I can't block the faceless crowd on Christian Cafe. Maybe Jesus loved everybody but I don't. Hey, call me stupid but why would women in their 30's be messaging me from Kansas and Denver anyway? The last one said "I'm willing to give this a go" Give what a go?
Posted By: whatisis Re: It's me again...and again...and again. - 09/11/14 06:50 PM
...add South Africa to the list now. I don't get it.
Posted By: Rick1963 Re: It's me again...and again...and again. - 09/11/14 07:00 PM
"Hey, call me stupid but why would women in their 30's be messaging me from Kansas and Denver anyway? The last one said "I'm willing to give this a go" Give what a go?"

I have never been to Kansas or Denver. Maybe they want to see Canada cause there is nothing to do where they live now. Or they have daddy issues... Anyhow I'm having a blast with your dating stories lol
Posted By: whatisis Re: It's me again...and again...and again. - 09/11/14 07:20 PM
Glad to be of service to somebody, Rick lol! Hey, I'm seem to be popular with Assemblies of God ladies...maybe I've found my niche!
Posted By: whatisis Re: It's me again...and again...and again. - 09/11/14 07:27 PM
...and the Malaysian lady is into low impact exercise...we're almost a perfect match 'cuz I'm into no impact exercise!
Posted By: kat727 Re: It's me again...and again...and again. - 09/11/14 07:50 PM
Ok, time for us to fess up...it must be Betsey and I pretending to be in our 30's writing clever lines to have our way with you. LOL too funny!

kat
Posted By: whatisis Re: It's me again...and again...and again. - 09/11/14 09:05 PM
You can't have your way with me...I'm loyal to Coffee Shop Drive Thru Lady! D17 asked me whether I saw the Filipino lady today...I said "which one?" She says The Coffee Shop Lady. I told her that I took a few days off work so I went to a different drive thru. I don't want her taking me for granted and thinking that everyday I'm just gonna drive thru her life and she can shake her grounds in my face...uh uh. let her sweat a bit. I can be pakipot too!
Posted By: Underdog Re: It's me again...and again...and again. - 09/11/14 09:17 PM
Kat,

I wish I was as clever as some of these folks seem to be! I might have to come up with a few of my own here to help out where I can. I'm afraid menopause stole my clever gene!

Wii, keep your coffee cup zipped!

Betsey
Posted By: GoatGal Re: It's me again...and again...and again. - 09/11/14 10:00 PM
Whatisis,

I've been enjoying following along with this thread.

Although I have no intentions of dating (online or otherwise) it could certainly provide some comic relief for all those lonely nights!

I'd love to hear from some guy in Dubai who wants to know what kind of deodorant I use.

And, truth be told, I like to think my H is having about as much luck with his online dating! It sure can stroke the old ego, that can be addicting if you're lonely!

I hope you find your Adventist Soul Mate. I may have one for you here--there is a chart near where I live and there are some very nice people!

---GGG
Posted By: Rick1963 Re: It's me again...and again...and again. - 09/11/14 11:30 PM
Choke the chicken? Imagery therapy.....
Posted By: whatisis Re: It's me again...and again...and again. - 09/11/14 11:30 PM
Hey, BA Lady (remember that nut from last week on POF who I blocked) has just appeared on Christian Cafe and has just viewed my profile. I made a pre-emptive block. OMG, this just gets better and better!
Posted By: whatisis Re: It's me again...and again...and again. - 09/11/14 11:55 PM
...and here's one I just got from POF "If I go home with somebody and they don't have books, I don't fcuk them." Classssssy!
Posted By: Rick1963 Re: It's me again...and again...and again. - 09/12/14 12:13 AM
Really? What does she do if they dont? Devour them? Throw all your reading crap away and invite her over..lmao
Posted By: whatisis Re: It's me again...and again...and again. - 09/12/14 12:28 AM
yeah, I'll get on top of that Rick...once I get rid of the stalker who is following me from dating site to dating site. Damn Baptists lol.
Posted By: RockJC Re: It's me again...and again...and again. - 09/12/14 12:35 AM
Too funny, but depressing at the same time. Maybe I will hold of dating a little longer. The good news, however, is that I do own books.
Posted By: whatisis Re: It's me again...and again...and again. - 09/12/14 12:38 AM
I think she just likes to read in bed lol. Hey, I got a message from a sweet 38 year old Filipina from Gingoog City and she'd like to chat. I think I'll pass though, she doesn't have a car and I'm not picking her up every weekend.
Posted By: whatisis Re: It's me again...and again...and again. - 09/12/14 01:26 AM
Here's a good one that winked at me. She's 31 and from "califronima". She lists her education as "high school" and her occupation as "professor"...yeah, and I'm Jesus Christ!
Posted By: Rick1963 Re: It's me again...and again...and again. - 09/12/14 11:10 AM
Hahahaha lol oh man. Great way to wake up and get ready for work. Good God
Posted By: whatisis Re: It's me again...and again...and again. - 09/12/14 04:00 PM
Hey, the Professor got even better, she wrote (this is from memory cuz she deleted her messages to me), "I was compelled to contact you after seeing your profile and stunning pictures. I hope you find it in your kind and tender heart to respond to me" Uh, no. Find a bf your own age and who doesn't have to be in bed by 10 pm...and lives in Califronima. I was leaning more towards 38 yr old Gracey in the Philippines, who contacted me again, until her profile said her ideal for date would be a quiet and simple dinner...together with her family. Sounds awesome! Actually, for a Filipina and in her culture that would be an ideal first date...you date a pina you date her family and they better damn well like you too. Interesting to read the profiles of ladies from overseas. I feel sorry for them, they may in some cases be very honourable ladies who are doing what they have to do to get out of where they are...and some I'm sure, need money for their Mom's operation lol. So far out of the fifteen woman who contacted me only one is close...if you call 2 hours drive close. Anyway, onward and upward. I'm still amazed how the Baptist stalker lady found me again so quickly...whew.
Posted By: whatisis Re: It's me again...and again...and again. - 09/12/14 04:01 PM
that would be "her ideal first date..."
Posted By: whatisis Re: It's me again...and again...and again. - 09/12/14 04:33 PM
Next one is a 29 year old from the Philippines....another Assemblies of God lady She writes about her previous marriage "I set him free with no anger." and her profile says "widow"...OOOH. I don't wanna know!
Posted By: Rick1963 Re: It's me again...and again...and again. - 09/12/14 05:20 PM
Its all about math. So get 2. 38+ 29 brings them closer to our age right? Lol
Posted By: whatisis Re: It's me again...and again...and again. - 09/12/14 05:21 PM
Twins...every man's dream!
Posted By: whatisis Re: It's me again...and again...and again. - 09/12/14 07:01 PM
OMG, now we've got a 26 year old from Phoenix who wants to know what's behind my adorable smile...among other things and then gave me all her numbers. I could be her freakin' father! I'm losing words here...I'm goin' down. POF is starting to look like the promised land lol.
Posted By: whatisis Re: It's me again...and again...and again. - 09/12/14 09:59 PM
A few from today:

I am politically political when it comes to politics.

Behind every good man is a tired woman

Seeking my passion fruit to complete my fruit bowl of life.

Smokers I turn off.
Posted By: Rick1963 Re: It's me again...and again...and again. - 09/13/14 01:29 AM
Careful with the 26 y/o u could get plantar fasciitis.lol
Posted By: whatisis Re: It's me again...and again...and again. - 09/13/14 02:53 AM
I'll use protection...insoles.
Posted By: whatisis Re: It's me again...and again...and again. - 09/13/14 03:20 AM
here are some more profile gems from my personal collection:

I am Chinese lady looking for a man with similar condition.

If you’ve fallen and on the way down hit every branch on the ugly tree, don't get nasty if I don't reply.

On a typical Friday night I’m talking to the dead.

Please have a photo without a girlfriend whose face is painted black.

Dating is a form of ritualistic courtship consisting of social activities engaged in by two people with the aim of assessing their suitability as partners in an intimate relationship. While the term has several meanings, it usually refers to the act of meeting in public and engaging in some mutually agreed upon social activity as a couple...and meeting for coffee just won’t get you laid.

Kinky means I'm open to interesting things, not that I'll fcuck you just because you cross my path.

Please do not comment on my ethnicity or looks. I know I’m Asian and I do own a mirror.

You are a man who recognizes that running shoes do not go with all your outfits.

No cheap cologne. Old Spice makes me gag.

Please respect my desired age range. And no I won't "try" you because you're younger and “think” you can last longer.

Please (and I said please), no more naked pic's! They're all starting to look the same and I don’t really believe they are you anyway.

You are not superfacial.

If the extent of your conversation is “how big are your boobs” or” I would do you” please move on.

Looking for someone that knows how to inhale and exhale.

About myself I am simpel hardworing woman
Posted By: Wonka Re: It's me again...and again...and again. - 09/13/14 06:45 PM
Froggy,

This reminds me of....

Dating is a form of ritualistic courtship consisting of social activities engaged in by two people with the aim of assessing their suitability as partners in an intimate relationship. While the term has several meanings, it usually refers to the act of meeting in public and engaging in some mutually agreed upon social activity as a couple...and meeting for coffee just won’t get you laid.

Amy Farrah Fowler from the Big Bang Theory show. wink This is something she would have written in her blog!
Posted By: whatisis Re: It's me again...and again...and again. - 09/13/14 08:15 PM
Lol. Dating profiles can be so much fun!
OMG, today was Sabbath and Church Lady picked up her stuff and moved two rows back to sit with my friend Agnes and I. She greeted me in Cantonese (we talk Cantonese to each other for laughs) and we chatted for a bit. She was telling me how terribly she did in solo she sang in Tagalog last week. I told her one of the things I like so much about this church is everybody screws up and it's OK. She'd told me before that she would never sing and do the things she does here at any other church. Anyway, about ten minutes into the service she moved to the end of the pew to spread out her song books and take out her flute (she accompanies the hymns each week). Shortly after that she passed me a note, "I know giving advice is your job lol. Could you give me some?" So I mouthed "after church". We had a two hour choir practice after church but beforehand there was a lunch break. So we sat in the pews talking and really she just wanted to tell me about her situation and didn't really need any advice. She'd already been to a social worker and had a lawyer lined up etc. She wants to file for divorce but doesn't know where her husband is. We talked about other stuff too. So afterwards we went downstairs and had lunch with the others and she shared her sandwiches with me. I like this lady a lot. I have this nice warm feeling when we talk, she has a great sense of humour and takes care of her own sh!t. Again, we shall see, I'm in no rush. I'm just enjoying her company ...and all the Cantonese we throw at each other lol. Tomorrow we're singing at an outdoor Adventist event...and she's singing a duet. She's gutsy!
Posted By: whatisis Re: It's me again...and again...and again. - 09/15/14 12:53 AM
What an amazing day! Today our church choir was singing at an outdoor Adventist event. We did a wonderful job, Pastor was very pleased...as he should be considering we had about 4 hours practice the whole month before hand. Afterwards we all sat and watched the performances. At one point there was only me and Church Lady left and I turned to her and told her I was heading home and she says "why don't you stay and we'll hang out" so I said OK. We spent the next five hours together. She says "let's go take photos of all the booths!" OMG, she's just as nuts as I am. Everybody laughs at her cuz she's always taking photos. We took a turn manning our churches booth and a couple approached the table and she took a picture of them. I said "did you just take a picture of that couple?" she says "yes, I did" and I replied "this is so great, I'm loving hanging out with you!" So we walked around and she seems to know every Filipino in the city lol. We were taking photos of booths, people, each other and having a great time. At 5 pm I drove her home and we had a nice talk on the way. She said "I'm very independent, I don't need a man to take care of me. I take care of myself...but I do need a friend, someone who'll listen and care" I said "let's see what we can do" We talked about how our marriages ended and finally I dropped her off and headed over to Voldy's to pick up my daughters. Wow, we had so much fun...and both our camera batteries died lol.
Posted By: whatisis Re: It's me again...and again...and again. - 09/15/14 12:54 AM
Btw, there are photos of our antics on my FB page.
Well Wii - it sounds like you've got a better option there in your real world there then what is available on line through POF and all the other dating websites. Sounds promising to me at least!

BA
Posted By: whatisis Re: It's me again...and again...and again. - 09/15/14 02:06 PM
Who knows BA. All I know is how much I enjoy spending time with her. It's nice to see the "deer in headlights" now initiating time with me. I think right now she really just enjoys spending time together too. What it means...if it goes anywhere I dunno. She's a character though and sooooo different from SDA Lady. She told me the stuff about not needing a man to take care of her after I told her that my last R ended because my gf was way too dependent and I became way too over involved in her stuff and therefore exhausted. But bottom line is Church Lady is a photo nut...what more do I need to know lol.
Posted By: Underdog Re: It's me again...and again...and again. - 09/15/14 07:35 PM
Wii,

It sounds like this lady is custom made for your interests! I personally think she sounds like someone really good for you. Go with that friend thing and see what happens?
Posted By: whatisis Re: It's me again...and again...and again. - 09/15/14 10:34 PM
Yeah, every time she took a photo of a stranger my heart went pitter patter lol. Seriously though, I'm willing to be friends and just enjoy each others company without any pressure. I so enjoyed just hanging out and having fun together. it's been awhile. I told her on the way to the car that I really enjoyed the day and was glad she suggested I stay. I felt happy.
Posted By: whatisis Re: It's me again...and again...and again. - 09/16/14 01:14 PM
I asked D17 yesterday to help me with the USB flash drive. I was copying photos for Church Lady and then she'll copy hers for me. D17 asked me about this lady, she knows we spent a lot of time together at the camp fire a few weeks ago. So I told her what's been happening and she said "OMG, you two are dating and you don't even know it!" Then she asked how old Church Lady was and whether she knew how old I was...which she does (she's 20 years younger). Her eyes widened. I told her that I have no idea what we're doing except enjoying each others company right now. Too funny.
I think your daughter nailed it - you are dating! As for the age difference, in my opinion age is merely a number and if you are both enjoy each other's company and have mutual interests then I say good for you!

BA
Posted By: whatisis Re: It's me again...and again...and again. - 09/17/14 12:56 AM
Whatever it is, I'll just try and enjoy the ride...and try not to overthink the crap out of it lol. During the afternoon she asked me if I went to the Bible study on Wednesday night and whether I enjoyed it. I suggested she join us but she said she didn't have a ride. I told I'd pick her up 'cuz she's only a couple of blocks out of my way. She said she'd come. I asked for her address and phone number and she said "If you drive me home tonight you'll know where I live" so I agreed. On the way home we were talking about traffic in the city and I said it takes me 45 minutes to get to Bible Study on Wednesday evening and she said "Well then, I'm not coming. If it takes you 45 minutes to get to church and then you add another ten picking me up then you have to drop me off, that's too much. It's not fair to you". Anyway...so now she's not coming. Whatever lol.
Posted By: whatisis Re: It's me again...and again...and again. - 09/17/14 09:00 PM
Coffee Shop Drive Thru Lady told me today she is taking ten days off for vacation. I asked where she was going and she pouted and said "nowhere, I'm staying home" So I told her I just did that for two weeks and you can find all sorts of nice places to go in the city. So I said I'd see her tomorrow...she said OK...hopefully, she's there lol. I stopped at a bookstore tonight and bought her a Guide to Toronto book as a vacation gift and if she's there tomorrow I'll give it to her. I'm buttering my bread on both sides these days lol.
Posted By: whatisis Re: It's me again...and again...and again. - 09/17/14 10:04 PM
Btw, D20 got a job today! She'd applied at American Eagle and they informed her that they were looking for more experience. Today they called and said one of their hires didn't work out and they wanted her to come for training on Monday. Hooray! D17 also works for American Eagle at a different store. It's all in the family now lol. This also means I save 80 bucks a month and maybe...just maybe, don't have to listen to Voldy carry on about D20's lack of employment...it's a dream anyway lol. Gotta go, it' Bible Study tonight.
Posted By: whatisis Re: It's me again...and again...and again. - 09/18/14 01:08 PM
Stopped for coffee this morning and Drive Thru Lady was there and as I pulled up somebody pinched her and she squeeled...
did you see that, she pinched me!" I asked her when her vacation was starting and she said "it's cancelled" I replied "What? I just got this for you for your vacation!" She took that bag with the guide book to Toronto I bought for her and pointed to her supervisor and said loudly and jokingly "Its' her fault, she's to blame, she's mean and won't let me go!" The woman glared at us and I said "she looks mean too!" said goodbye and off I went lol. Always a laugh to be had with Drive Thru Lady.
Last night one of the Filipino women at Bible study came up to me afterwards and thanked me for "taking care" of Church Lady last Sunday and for driving her home afterwards. This is Church Lady's "ate" (big sister...no relation though) who she stays with on some weekends. It was more like Church Lady was taking care of me lol. I remember SDA lady's sister used to message me on FB to thank me for "taking care" of her sister. It's the communal thing, I guess.
We've started Qi Gong exercises at work each morning at 8 am in the staff room using my DVD...we'll see who survives lol!
Posted By: SunFunOne Re: It's me again...and again...and again. - 09/18/14 01:36 PM
Congrats on D's job! That's awesome!

Wii - beware of your tendency to "take care" of the women you date. This is how things got out of hand with SDA lady. You did not like all the driving etc after a time. Don't start out that way with someone new. If they become too dependent on you - it becomes old really fast.

Sounds like coffee lady likes you too. You're a player!!! LOL!

Have fun!

Barb
Posted By: whatisis Re: It's me again...and again...and again. - 09/18/14 01:53 PM
Gotcha Barb! I don't mind taking care of a lady to a degree...what I have to learn is to put boundaries in place, whether it be driving or otherwise, and believe it's ok to do so. That will be my struggle in any R.
Coffee Lady is a sweetie too. My daughters say "ask her out Daddy, she sounds so cute!" lol.
Posted By: whatisis Re: It's me again...and again...and again. - 09/18/14 02:05 PM
Btw, Church Lady only lives a few blocks off my normal route otherwise I wouldn't have offered to pick her up for Bible Study...she seems to think it's too far...or really just doesn't want to go.
Posted By: whatisis Re: It's me again...and again...and again. - 09/23/14 04:21 PM
I have a new strategy for online dating. I'm only going to message women who in their profile picture are holding an alcoholic beverage in each hand, are posing with their dog, and state a desire to play head games...and the photo has to be a selfie from their bathroom mirror. This is gonna work...I can feel it!
Posted By: mishka422 Re: It's me again...and again...and again. - 09/23/14 06:39 PM
Don't do that!!!!! I just spit water out all over my keyboard laughing. My coworkers thought I was choking to death! Warn a girl!
Posted By: whatisis Re: It's me again...and again...and again. - 09/23/14 06:42 PM
Sorry Mish! I've got a new favourite lady. Her profile photo caption reads "on vacation"...and she's in the Liquor Store. I'm so in love.
Posted By: whatisis Re: It's me again...and again...and again. - 09/24/14 01:07 AM
here are some more gems:

I hope we have beautiful feeling each other.

I am still learning the language, which I found to be fascinated.

I have this tune of voice that sound angry, but i'm not angry at all.

God and I are on good terms but I wish he was louder.

(A recent msg to me) I have not uploaded any picture in the site but I am a good looking filipina too like you.

Btw, I dumped Christian Cafe...and the next day Born Again Baptist Lady Stalker disappeared from it too. What a coincidence! Where will she find me next?
Posted By: whatisis Re: It's me again...and again...and again. - 09/24/14 07:34 PM
here's my fav for today:

Ive never been yet a date here in this country...if ever I come with you this is my 1st time.

OMG, you just can't make this stuff up. Poor lady, I'm sure her message box will be full lol!
Posted By: Underdog Re: It's me again...and again...and again. - 09/24/14 08:49 PM
Wii,

I should probably tell you that I've been sharing your one liners with my BFF in VA, who is just starting the online dating thing. She laughs hysterically and just can't help herself almost pee in her pants. So keep 'em coming!

Quote:
Ive never been yet a date here in this country...if ever I come with you this is my 1st time.

This is about the most loaded statement I've seen! LOL.

So thanks for the laughs. It's what the doctor ordered!

Betsey
Posted By: whatisis Re: It's me again...and again...and again. - 09/25/14 03:00 AM
Real life is always stranger than fiction lol.
Posted By: whatisis Re: It's me again...and again...and again. - 09/25/14 03:45 AM
Here's a few more for you and your BFF Betsey...I don't make this stuff up lol.

I spend most of my time with my 2 pit bulls.
I do not respond to “Hey baby, let’s do it”.
Asking me out after work is a really bad idea. I’d rather go home and take a nap.
I’ve been very lucky to have several long term live- in relationships with men.
I find myself mesmerized by inchworms
I am a workaholic taking a break!
I am a well education woman
I love to swear!
Food wise, not a big fan of bugs or organs.
How many fake pics of models, bodybuilders and GEORGE CLOONEY can we girls look at on here ???
Posted By: whatisis Re: It's me again...and again...and again. - 09/25/14 01:23 PM
Well, here's my update on the woman front...I wanna close up head back to my fox hole lol. Last Saturday I went to church and Church Lady treated me like the furniture. When I arrived a number of people smiled and waved...and she looked right through me. I went over as we broke to go to Sabbath school classes to give her the USB flash with photos she wanted and she said "thank you, I'll return it next Saturday" and walked away. Later during the greeting period I went over near the end and said "Hey, I haven't Happy Sabbathed you yet!" and she took my hand...with two fingers and shook it like she was picking up a dirty tissue...WTH?! OK, whatever. There was no rapport, smiles or anything...kind of weird after she'd been all over me the week before and asking me to hang out with me etc. Now, with Coffee Shop Drive Thru Lady, since I gave her the little travel book for her vacation that was cancelled she is very businesslike. No more rapport, smiles, waves etc. and no thank you for the gift... another home run hit! Online I've contacted three women and got no responses. I'm not used to that lol! But I prefer that to getting responses and getting dicked around. So it has not been a stellar week so far...the Lord is teaching me patience. I'm trying to remind myself that the best things in life do not come easy and that I am not responsible for other people's reactions. The Lord must have something better in mind for me. I will carry on smile
Well that's a bummer about the Church Lady but if this is indicative of how she deals with communicating then you are better off finding out earlier than investing more time with her. As for the Drive Thru Lady sounds she got spooked off by an innocent action on your part and took it to mean more than you intended it to be.

I agree with you that there is something better out there for you, it's just going to take time wading through the frustration of actually finding it!

BA
Posted By: whatisis Re: It's me again...and again...and again. - 09/25/14 02:11 PM
I'm very cautious now of women who give off hot and cold signals. In my past experience I have found that when I ignored the cold and only paid attention to the hot I got burned. Not going there this time! Who knows, maybe she was having a bad day, maybe the week before was a little too intense for her...I dunno but I will remain cautious. Friendships of any kind demand consistency and if it's not there, I'm not gonna be.
But anyway, the best is yet to come smile
Posted By: Underdog Re: It's me again...and again...and again. - 09/25/14 02:45 PM
I think that inchworm thing is really gross!

Well, *f* her! Ya know, every time you say Church Lady, I think of Dana Carvey. And because she's apparently got issues like his alter ego, I'm just gonna have to stick with that visualization.

Good grief.
Posted By: whatisis Re: It's me again...and again...and again. - 09/25/14 05:26 PM
No Betsey, I sure didn't feel very validated lol!
Awesome lunch hour taking photos down at Edwards Gardens. Looking forward to processing them when I get home. Photos are the best and they are always what they appear to be... and I can always edit the little f8ckers unlike people lol.
Posted By: whatisis Re: It's me again...and again...and again. - 09/25/14 05:29 PM
here's one for you Betsey;

"im new in Saskatoon I want to meet new friends"...and she lives in Toronto.
Posted By: whatisis Re: It's me again...and again...and again. - 09/25/14 06:23 PM
Hey, Is it wrong to message a woman 'cuz you like her boobs? It seems so wrong... but Mr. Woody says it's soooo right. I forgot to ask Pastor this question at Bible study last night...inquiring Adventists want to know.
Posted By: whatisis Re: It's me again...and again...and again. - 09/25/14 08:57 PM
One of the ladies replied..."I'm Ok. Thx for dropping by my profile." yet, "who viewed you" shows she hasn't looked at my profile. Huh? Where do you go with that? Always a new twist.
Posted By: whatisis Re: It's me again...and again...and again. - 09/25/14 10:43 PM
Wow, at least it only took two messages to figure out this one was a wacko...and she deleted me after I bid her farewell!
Posted By: whatisis Re: It's me again...and again...and again. - 09/26/14 12:12 AM
I just don't get where all the hostility comes from? I'm the nicest guy you'd ever want to message with! I asked her a question about her profession and she replied "I'm a professional engineer employed in many fields...do you have some kind of problem with that??????????????" Uh, no. I just replied "I'm sorry if I've offended you in some way. It was certainly not intentional. Have a nice night" Then she deleted me. Weird.
Posted By: whatisis Re: It's me again...and again...and again. - 09/26/14 12:44 AM
OK,to keep my spirits up...it's time for POF gems!

I’m easy to get along with as long as you don’t irritate me.

No ugly people!

and I hate working out other than in the bedroom

I stitched a cat once.

Message me, first and foremost, if you’re sane

I spend a lot of time thinking about how to stop thinking so much.

Most things I attempt... except pole vaulting, I can think of better things to do with poles.

Sometimes I wake up and I'm in a different country

Ride me off into the sunset, baby!

So ends tonight's installment. I hope you enjoyed it...it works for me and keeps me from messaging with crazy ladies online! I'm beginning to look forward to non replies lol.
Posted By: whatisis Re: It's me again...and again...and again. - 09/26/14 01:25 AM
OK, to continue with my robo-posting (I really need to find some friends lol), I am taking a shot at a 52 year old East Indian lady who works in management...please let her at least be sane! So far, I've messaged six ladies and got five replies...and the best experience has been the one who didn't reply. I've got nowhere to go but up!
Posted By: mishka422 Re: It's me again...and again...and again. - 09/26/14 01:55 PM
WOW! You are wearing me out! I don't think I would have the fortitude to deal with the crazies. You are one strong man Wii!
Posted By: whatisis Re: It's me again...and again...and again. - 09/26/14 02:12 PM
Lol! My best friend just emailed me and told me he'd been messaging with a lady on e-harmony for a bit and she just messaged him and said she couldn't go any further in this relationship because she just can't date a guy who does physical labour. ZAP!
Posted By: whatisis Re: It's me again...and again...and again. - 09/26/14 05:54 PM
Today's gem: "I have a high sensual stamina so you better know how to keep up."...OMG, I'm 56 years old and if I can even find my sensual stamina it's a hot night (I think it may be in my sock drawer...somewhere)!
Posted By: whatisis Re: It's me again...and again...and again. - 09/28/14 12:24 AM
Nice day at church and lunch with my best friend...the physical labour guy lol! He said a year ago that comment from the above lady would have devastated him but now he just doesn't care. We've decided that online dating is God's way of reminding you just how blessed you are to be alone lol. Church Lady wasn't there today 'cuz the couple she usually spends weekends with had to go out of town for a funeral so I assume she had no ride home. We'll see how she is next week, I'm not gonna put much, if anything, into this. I think people show you who they are pretty quickly...and this off and on, hot and cold behaviour thing may just be who she is...and that's not for me! Anyway, tonight it's football, chili and Pepsi Max...it doesn't get much better than that (yeah, it really does but if I say it over and over to myself I may start to believe it lol)
Posted By: whatisis Re: It's me again...and again...and again. - 09/28/14 01:59 AM
...almost forgot today's gem:

"Hi I am cat I have look hair. Single fun out going looking. For. Friends. At this time I have cats. Live. In XXXXX if u have no pic don't message me thank u"

Incoherence is such a turn on...and she's got the obligatory bathroom mirror selfie too!
Posted By: whatisis Re: It's me again...and again...and again. - 09/29/14 01:03 AM
Hey, great weekend so far...'cuz no woman from POF has contacted me lol!
So, here are tonight's profile gems:

Lecherous is good but you better be able to back it up.

I am capable of world travel on my own.

I believe cuddling is for cool people. If you don't think so....pooh on you!

I would like to find someone to date who doesn't already know and/or date everyone else I know.

I can spell.

I'm a feminist of the non-man hating variety.

Stop here if you own your dad's jeans...it's just not right!!

I have one child who is fourteen and will not be meeting you.

My goals in life are whatever comes my way.
Wii - My all time favorite when I was on the dating sites was from a woman whose first line of her profile read:

"I'm a tall woman and you need to be at least 6 feet tall because I don't want to worry that I'm going to break you when we get intimate!"

Not wanting to get "broken" I passed up on the chance to get to know her. grin

BA
Posted By: whatisis Re: It's me again...and again...and again. - 09/29/14 01:19 PM
Well BA, unless she had the bathroom mirror selfie it just wouldn't have been worth your time anyway!
Posted By: whatisis Re: It's me again...and again...and again. - 09/30/14 02:09 AM
Well, got another nibble on POF. Hey, I'm batting 6 for 8 so far...all I need is a sane one now! We'll see.
Posted By: whatisis Re: It's me again...and again...and again. - 09/30/14 03:14 AM
Oops, with all the excitement of those scintillating one to three word responses from the POF lady, I almost forgot tonight's profile gems.

I'm looking for a man who's idea of success isn't jus reaching the next level of his video game

i am a hard working woman.working hard to survive.very simple,live beyond means.

Not interested in dating a fireplace or a garden...so please share a picture of yourself.

I have been raised by my conservative parents on good family values which I treasured until now.

I tend to favor big men with a clean cut look, plus you can throw in a beer belly for good measure. I’m strange.
Posted By: whatisis Re: It's me again...and again...and again. - 09/30/14 01:49 PM
Good morning so far. I made it for 8 am to do Qi Gong with a co-worker. We are trying to do it each morning before work. I figure if someone else is waiting for me that I'll actually get my butt moving and do it! New POF lady contacted me this morning and actually asked a question...and she's now up to four word replies. Each lady seems to be a brand new learning curve for me...never boring anyway lol.
Hey Wii - Good for you to keep at the Qi Gong and yes I agree 100% with you that if you have an exercise buddy it helps keep you committed to actually doing something. That's my biggest challenge - exercising by myself.

Glad that the new POF lady is maintaining some interest and communication.

BTW - what is the latest with the drive-through woman? Is she still being standoffish or was that just a one day thing?

BA
Posted By: whatisis Re: It's me again...and again...and again. - 09/30/14 06:44 PM
New POF lady gave me some info on herself and she is very happy with the family she is working with. She's been there 10 years and said she "couldn't be happier". Wow, not used to hearing that lol! She previously worked in a nursing home but found it very stressful. So, it's nice she shared some stuff with me.
Drive thru lady doesn't work until Wednesday, BA. So we'll see where she's at tomorrow...it's a weird world lol!
Posted By: whatisis Re: It's me again...and again...and again. - 09/30/14 06:54 PM
OK, lady wants to start texting...moving forward lol!
Originally Posted By: whatisis
OK, lady wants to start texting...moving forward lol!

Well here is hoping that this could be the start of a beautiful thing! smile

BA
Posted By: whatisis Re: It's me again...and again...and again. - 09/30/14 07:44 PM
I'm just hoping that she's not crazy lol!
Posted By: kat727 Re: It's me again...and again...and again. - 09/30/14 08:38 PM
Wow, you have lowered your criteria at this point by quite a bit!! lol Best of luck with this one.

kat
Posted By: whatisis Re: It's me again...and again...and again. - 09/30/14 09:26 PM
Well Kat, I actually wasn't going to contact her because I assumed she was a caregiver. These ladies can live very difficult lives...I know first hand. But, when I saw a lady not want to go further with my best friend 'cuz he did "physical labour" I thought maybe I'm just doing the same thing...making blanket assumptions about people. So, I messaged her and she is indeed a caregiver but she also has a long term relationship with her employers, is paid well, has short hours and "couldn't be happier" with her present position. Well, that's pretty darn attractive! So, we shall see. It's just textual relations lol.
Posted By: kat727 Re: It's me again...and again...and again. - 09/30/14 09:58 PM
Oh I was talking about her being crazy or not as criteria!
Posted By: whatisis Re: It's me again...and again...and again. - 09/30/14 10:24 PM
...and she doesn't have to be wearing a cowboy hat in her bathroom mirror selfie either lol.
Posted By: whatisis Re: It's me again...and again...and again. - 10/01/14 03:33 PM
Lady wants to chat tonight so I told her I'd call after I got home from Bible study...I've never had to tell a woman that before lol!
Posted By: mishka422 Re: It's me again...and again...and again. - 10/01/14 03:38 PM
LOL. The adventures of Wii! smile
Posted By: whatisis Re: It's me again...and again...and again. - 10/01/14 05:12 PM
Lol. I'm actually nervous! I'm trying to view this as an exciting adventure...but anxiety is what I do best and they say you should go with what you're good at lol! She seems nice and not crazy, as of yet. She says she's very happy with her life (big bonus points for that!), she's been here long enough that there should be no immigration issues, has long term employment...and she's pushing things forward at a nice pace but she lacks the bathroom mirror selfie which concerns me...and I think her phone number is her birthdate and if so, she was born 6 days after me...and with any luck, I'll actually like her.
© DivorceBusting.com