Divorcebusting.com
Posted By: Dee2 Overseas and need help NOW! - 09/15/08 07:57 PM
I am overseas and if I order the Divorce Remedy book, it will take 2 months to arrive. I am really fighting against time! Is it available in ebook form????
Posted By: sgctxok Re: Overseas and need help NOW! - 09/16/08 08:54 PM
It is not...however the concepts are on this site.

If you post your situation, many folks here would be happy to help you. If you click 'notify' after you post...I will try to help you.

Also---I would bet local major bookstores would have it or could get it more quickly than 2 months. Perhaps even amazon.com could do that more quickly.
Posted By: Dee2 Re: Overseas and need help NOW! - 09/17/08 10:26 AM
SG, thanks a lot for your reply. I did check with local bookstores but wasn't luck to find it. Amazon said a month and a half. So, I guess I'll stick to the website \:\)
Posted By: Michele Weiner-Davis Re: Overseas and need help NOW! - 10/10/08 03:19 AM
Hi Dee -

Where exactly are you? Which country? I'd be happy to check on our end and see if there are any quicker shipping options. You can respond here, or give me a call at the office, 303-444-7004.

I wish you the best.
Posted By: Michele Weiner-Davis Re: Overseas and need help NOW! - 10/10/08 05:52 PM
Hi again, Dee -

According to the US Postal Service, transit time for that book to Egypt would be 6-10 days via USPS International Priority Mail.
Posted By: Molly44 Re: Overseas and need help NOW! - 10/12/08 07:28 AM
I am in New Zealand and mine took almost 4 weeks from Amazon. I bought a whole lot at once from same book shop.
Posted By: Michele Weiner-Davis Re: Overseas and need help NOW! - 10/12/08 04:28 PM
Max -

Was your shipment sent via USPS International Priority Mail or another way, perhaps First Class Mail which I'm told is quite a bit slower.
Posted By: Molly44 Re: Overseas and need help NOW! - 10/13/08 02:22 AM
Whatever the cheapest was .
Posted By: Schatzi05 Re: Overseas and need help NOW! - 10/23/08 05:01 AM
Dee,

Please excuse the intrusion, but you and I seem to be in the same boat, here. I am stationed in Korea. The mail works just fine, but I am assuming you are on one side of the globe and your spouse is on the other. I hear so many people complain about how their wife moved to the other side of town. Please... If you, too, are dealing with a Walk-Away-Spouse, I'd like to hear your story.
Posted By: Dee2 Re: Overseas and need help NOW! - 11/06/08 04:34 PM
Hey Schatzi, Sorry for te delayed reply. I haven't been on the BB lately. My story is in the newcomers forum and the thread is called: Please Help....Do I setill have hope?

What's your thread?
Posted By: armywifevampi Re: Overseas and need help NOW! - 12/11/09 06:17 AM
hi
Posted By: armywifevampi Re: Overseas and need help NOW! - 12/11/09 06:21 AM
hi there im a wife wating for a soldier to get home from korea i would love to here ur story...
© DivorceBusting.com