Divorcebusting.com
Posted By: TMAK2 KEEP THE FAITH...THEY DO COME HOME - 11/25/03 11:41 AM
Happy Thanksgiving to everybody!!! I have not been on for a bit as my H came home over a week ago. He is doing beautifully and he is now happy and content again. I have not seen him this happy or content for at least 5 years.

He is has been very honest about answering any question I may have as he expects the questions. The love again is so real...like being newlyweds.

I believe that what Snodderly, Hearts Blessing, M Go Blue and Sting have said is so true. The WAS is experiencing a tremendous depression and not really knowing what they are doing or why they are doing it. This does not make it right, but it is fact. They truly really do not want to hurt anybody, but know no other way. They must get thru this to come out better. I have seen it with my own two eyes and know this to be true. Faith in God, Patience, kindness and unconditional love is what will bring them back home. As hard as it is, and I DO KNOW, this is the only way. DO NOT BOTHER THEM unless an emergency and they want to talk with you. Be a true friend.

And most of all examine yourself, make the necessary changes in yourself. It is beneficial for you, your spouse and your marriage.

May God Bless all of you!!!!! My prayers are for continued Stands for marriages, and restoration of all of them.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL OF YOU!!!! And thank you for all of your support.

Love,

TMAK2
Hi TMAK,

I am so happy for you. You just made my day. One more R saved because of PATIENCE...PATIENCE...PATIENCE...This is surely a very happy Thanksgiving for your family. Keep us in your prayers...I will remember your advice.

Hope
Posted By: ontheouts Re: KEEP THE FAITH...THEY DO COME HOME - 11/25/03 12:44 PM
TMAK--

Congratulations and Happy, Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you have a wonderful time over the holidays with you H. Just goes to show ya that if you can stick it out it's worth the wait. I am so very happy for you.

ontheouts
Posted By: kaytee Re: KEEP THE FAITH...THEY DO COME HOME - 11/25/03 04:33 PM
TMAK,

Congratulations! Best wishes to you and your H. Thanks for posting your success story here.

kaytee
Posted By: WardCleaver Re: KEEP THE FAITH...THEY DO COME HOME - 11/25/03 05:22 PM
Hello TMAK2,

This is very wonderful and timely news especially during the start of this Holiday Season. Your post has helped to reinforce the path I travel. May your relationship continue to grow and be blessed.

Best Wishes and Many Blessings,
Ward

"Patience and diligence, like faith, remove mountains." ~ William Penn
Posted By: jaycee Re: KEEP THE FAITH...THEY DO COME HOME - 11/25/03 11:34 PM
TMAK,

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you. It is certainly inspiring to real about some success stories. Happy endings do exsist!! Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful holiday1

jaycee
Posted By: Never give up Re: KEEP THE FAITH...THEY DO COME HOME - 11/25/03 11:59 PM
TMAK,
Awesome!!
Keep standing. You have done a great job!
Posted By: Goinbatty Re: KEEP THE FAITH...THEY DO COME HOME - 11/26/03 03:03 AM
Wonderful! Congratulations.
I really needed that right now.
Posted By: mermaid Re: KEEP THE FAITH...THEY DO COME HOME - 11/26/03 04:10 AM
Wow that is awesome. You are an inspiration. I'm trying to keep the faith for me. He asked me out for coffee again.
Posted By: gd1 Re: KEEP THE FAITH...THEY DO COME HOME - 11/26/03 04:28 AM
I am so happy for you!
And your family!
Definitely something to give thanks for this Thanksgiving.

Peace and Love, gd
Posted By: trying23again Re: KEEP THE FAITH...THEY DO COME HOME - 11/26/03 04:51 AM
TMAK2:

I'm new here. Just curious ... how long did this (your spouse's MLC) last?

- Brendan
Posted By: TMAK2 Re: KEEP THE FAITH...THEY DO COME HOME - 11/26/03 11:46 AM
Brendan:

As I look back on things, my H was in his MLC for about 5-6 years with the crisis coming to a head when he left in June to go live with OW. I left him alone, when we did talk, I was always kind, compassionate, and let him talk, and never pushed or asked questions. I read everything from Hearts Blessing, Snodderly, M-Go Blue, and Sting. I also read all the books they recommended to learn about depression and MLC BUT most of all I let go and let God. I became so close with my Lord and Savior, prayed continuously and He did the rest. My H started e-mailing me from Sept. til the day he came home and I just listened. You must learn forgiveness, you must learn about yourself and where changes need to be made and you must learn unconditional love. You must also realize and accept that this condition is really out of their control. My daughter had a terrific expression for this "an awake coma". My H does not remember everything he did, he just knows that he was not himself, and did not know any other way. Also, the OW was just an escape, he thought he cared but never really knew her and when he woke up he did not like her.

I know this is extremely difficult and you do hurt. But once I understood exactly what he was going thru, accepted what I needed to change in myself with the help of God, it made a big difference. May I recommend the site "Rejoice Marriage ministries" on the internet. They gave such support for standing for my marriage. When you said your vows to God they were sacred, and remember the vows of better or worse and in sickness and in health. This is those times.

May God Bless You and keep you strong. Muster every bit of strength you have...go to God, He will help you get thru this. Another person on the board who will help with your faith is Vinlad (Laurie)....she has got such Faith and still has not given up.

Happy Thanksgiving.....Hang in there and NEVER GIVE UP!!!!

TMAK2
TMAK2:

I am so happy for you and so very encouraged that your H seems to be turning back to you. Just when we think that things are hopeless, we get some good news like your story and it helps us to keep on standing for our M.

Blessings to you and your family and may you have a wonderful Thanksgiving. ICBI
Posted By: TMAK2 Re: KEEP THE FAITH...THEY DO COME HOME - 11/26/03 03:49 PM
Thank you everybody for the congrats. You all were so helpful during that difficult time. It will be a beautiful holiday. As I have learned from God, never give up on Him, as He will answer your faithful prayers in his time.

TMAK2
Posted By: sting Re: KEEP THE FAITH...THEY DO COME HOME - 11/26/03 11:59 PM
TMAK,
I was so happy to see the title of your thread and very happy to read about your h's coming home! Keep up the good work. I'm so glad you got an understanding of what they were going through by reading the books. The information really helps me to keep moving forward. I wish you a Happy Thanksgiving...the first of many holidays your h will be home for.
Posted By: Jamesjohn Re: KEEP THE FAITH...THEY DO COME HOME - 08/25/04 02:46 PM
^
Posted By: stillbelieve Re: KEEP THE FAITH...THEY DO COME HOME - 08/25/04 06:37 PM
Thank you for bumping this.

It is just the inspiration i needed today. Times have been really hard but to finally see another success story really helps to keep the faith to keep moving on.

I have been trying to hand this all over to god and it has been a great comfort. I would not have made it this far with out the wonderful caring friends i have made on this board. Everyone of you are true god sends and i hope that i will eventually be able to help others with the knowledge i have learned here.

Believe
Posted By: imalright Re: KEEP THE FAITH...THEY DO COME HOME - 08/31/04 12:16 PM
I was lurking and trying to find a few things here, haven't been in the MLC section for ages. Then I found this thread! This is the path I'm also following. I find rejoice ministries to be of utmost help!

I just want others to know that I belive in what TMAK says! Funny how it is exactly what I've decided to do. Other than this post and my few times of lurking. I had bmade the decision to no longer post on my thread.

This was such an inspiration, I couldn't resist!
Thanks JJ for bumpimg it up!

Deb
Posted By: Jamesjohn Re: KEEP THE FAITH...THEY DO COME HOME - 11/23/06 12:37 AM
^^
© DivorceBusting.com