Divorcebusting.com
Posted By: ericmsant2 Just stopping by to say hi - 08/24/16 02:32 PM
I noticed a couple of my friends are still around. I wanted to just post one big shout out to everyone.

Quick update on me...

1) Life is GOOD.
2) Boys have been with me full time for several years.
3) My daughter is still with me 50-60% of the time. Oh..and she is now 15 so for those of you with teenage daughters...ya get it.

Peace,
Eric
Posted By: job Re: Just stopping by to say hi - 08/25/16 11:56 AM
Hey there!

It's nice that you came back around to post an short update! We miss your sage advice and wisdom here!
Posted By: ericmsant2 Re: Just stopping by to say hi - 08/25/16 01:52 PM
Thank you Job.

I miss you guys too. Life has been very busy but thank God I feel like I am on the other side of the MLC nightmare.

Not sure if my post were 'sage advice or wisdom" but I am sure some would say that they were "lengthy".

Hope all is well on your end and I hope and pray that folks that are posting here heed your advice. Thank you Job...for continuing to give back.
Posted By: ericmsant2 Re: Just stopping by to say hi - 09/09/16 02:07 PM
Okay let see who will go along with this post.....

I know a lot folks are in the midst of what probably feels like the end of the world. Let's change what you think about for just a second.

Finances aside.....if you had a choice to book a reasonable vacation where would it be? If possible list two places. Finally, here is the big challenge. COMMIT to DOING IT.

Okay here goes....
1) Punta Cana Dominican Republic - Summer of 2017.
2) Sedona AZ - Spring of 2018
Posted By: tadpole1025 Re: Just stopping by to say hi - 09/09/16 03:54 PM
1) Hawaii
2) Alaska
3) Jamaica

I live two hours south of Sedona!

Tad
Posted By: Mighty Re: Just stopping by to say hi - 09/09/16 04:29 PM
Great choices, guys! I LOVE Jamaica! Have lived in Alaska, really would love to visit Hawaii and Punta Cana (have looked into it recently) and also LOVE the song Sedona (Hound Mouth!). It's so stinking catchy...

Hi Eric! Good to hear from you. Have always respected your advice.. Hope newbies look ya up!

Tad, I will hit you up on your thread.
Posted By: ciluzen Re: Just stopping by to say hi - 09/09/16 05:33 PM
Ooh, I'll try this out. I've already been researching these!

1) Mediterranean cruise
2) A walking tour in Ireland or Scotland (or both!)

I need to find out about grad school acceptance first, though, before scheduling. Totally looking forward to them!
Posted By: Ginger1 Re: Just stopping by to say hi - 09/10/16 09:24 AM
Originally Posted By: ericmsant2
Okay let see who will go along with this post.....

I know a lot folks are in the midst of what probably feels like the end of the world. Let's change what you think about for just a second.

Finances aside.....if you had a choice to book a reasonable vacation where would it be? If possible list two places. Finally, here is the big challenge. COMMIT to DOING IT.

Okay here goes....
1) Punta Cana Dominican Republic - Summer of 2017.
2) Sedona AZ - Spring of 2018

I know it's cutting it close, but try for Sedona in fall of 2017. Someone is graduating out in AZ who really really wants to see Sedona! Just sayin'

I went to Jamaica this year and punta Cana in 2009. I actually liked punta Cana better although both were gorgeous. I've been to Hawaii, but want to go to Denver and San Diego really bad.

Arizona will definitely be happening! Next year!
Posted By: ericmsant2 Re: Just stopping by to say hi - 09/13/16 06:44 AM
Tad,
Quote:
I live two hours south of Sedona!

I'll let you know when you I make it out there. Maybe we could do dinner or something. I have been to Alaska....all I can say is the views are breath taking (as was the company I was with).

Mighty - Where in Alaska (Anchorage)?

Ciluzen
Quote:
1) Mediterranean cruise
2) A walking tour in Ireland or Scotland (or both!)

Hmmm...the Mediterranean sound great. I have wanted to go to Greece. As for Ireland, I see a fair amount of deals on Groupon. What is the target year for these trips?

Ginger
Quote:
Someone is graduating out in AZ who really really wants to see Sedona! Just sayin'

You'll have to let me know who that someone is.

Oh....and just a reminder...isn't Punta Cana on your list for next year? Just sayin.....
Posted By: Drew Re: Just stopping by to say hi - 09/13/16 06:51 AM
1. Montego Bay, Jamaica (2 years running now, already planning next)
2. Alaska (to visit a friend)
3. Napa, CA
Posted By: Ginger1 Re: Just stopping by to say hi - 09/13/16 06:56 AM
I would definitely say Punta Cana summer 2017 is on the calendar!

Then my graduation, of course:)

I've wanted a Mediterranean cruise forever. Was supposed to have one for my honesymoon, but that fell through. Greece is a must.

Drew, I did Montego bay in may, where did you stay?

My dad and his wife did Alaska this year, land and cruise tour, loved it. They also did Napa in 2009/ My dad had a heart attack on the trip, he went ot the hospital, got stented, and continued on to the wine country! They loved it! It's on my list too.

Thanks, Eric, I am really realizing how many pleaces I want to visit before I die.

And of course. Tahiti, in one of those water huts.
Posted By: ericmsant2 Re: Just stopping by to say hi - 09/13/16 07:17 AM
Drew
Quote:
1. Montego Bay, Jamaica (2 years running now, already planning next)

Did you book my ticket yet? smile Coach is fine smile

Ginger,
Quote:
I would definitely say Punta Cana summer 2017 is on the calendar!

Good.

Quote:
Then my graduation, of course:)

Well then I guess I’ll have to change my plans so that Sedona is on the list for 2017. smile
Posted By: tadpole1025 Re: Just stopping by to say hi - 09/13/16 10:06 AM
DB Pow-wow Sedona 2017. Just sayin....
Posted By: Mighty Re: Just stopping by to say hi - 09/13/16 01:21 PM
Eric, yup... In Anchorage. I worked downtown and it was beautiful and an amazing experience. D15 was born there! People sometimes don't believe her when she tells them she was born in Alaska.
Posted By: ericmsant2 Re: Just stopping by to say hi - 09/16/16 08:17 PM
Let's see if more people will follow along with this post...

My question to everyone is....

What are your plans this weekend?

And please do not tell me that they including sitting around thinking about your spouse.

The answer could be a quick one...

I'll start...

I have a wedding to go to on Saturday and on Sunday drive down to my beach vacation! Think....beach, wine, music, friends, food and laughter.

So what about YOU?
Posted By: twinmom Re: Just stopping by to say hi - 09/16/16 10:19 PM
Cubs game tomorrow & dinner at an awesome Italian restaurant downtown Chicago. Sunday will be spent on my laptop "paying" for said Cubs game & dinner..... 😁
Posted By: Pax_luv Re: Just stopping by to say hi - 09/16/16 10:43 PM
Hi Eric,
Thanks for coming back to the board and for your contributions!

This weekend- 4 mile charity walk for an important cause and girls night at the movies to watch Sausage Party (I'm embarrassed)! Also, getting a cooking lesson from my 87 year old grandfather to make one of his specialties.

Hope everyone has a nice weekend!
Posted By: Rick1963 Re: Just stopping by to say hi - 09/17/16 04:18 AM
I gotta work today cut the grass and pack cause tomorrow I drive to my beach vacation for a whole week. Hang out with my dear friends whom I care for dearly. Spend time with my wife. Hold hands and just chill. Do some shopping. Planning on grilling if possible. Never been to a Food Lion store. Soooooooo exited smile
Posted By: Lifes Twists Re: Just stopping by to say hi - 09/17/16 06:07 AM
Today I am taking youngest daughter and ex to a draft horse rescue in palmer mass to see if youngest wants to volunteer there. Youngest is starting college applications and is going for animal sciences. Thought this would look good on her list of volunteer stuff and also good since she is trying to get into the equine side of things.
Posted By: ciluzen Re: Just stopping by to say hi - 09/17/16 06:20 AM
Such great weekend activities, everyone!
Umm...busy day for me. Farmer's market with the pup, then taking her for an assessment at a doggy daycare (ranch dog in an apartment= crazy maker), meet for coffee with my lawyer to discuss mediation Monday (sorry; brings up H), mani-pedi, stop by a gallery to discus displaying art, then dinner with a friend and volunteering with running group at a large night-time fun run. Hiking tomorrow with two friends and hopefully work on a couple of paintings. Monday no work due to mediation, but a friend has planned an unknown surprise after to "lift my spirits" and keep mind off of it. Looking forward to ALL of it!
Posted By: RosaLinda Re: Just stopping by to say hi - 09/17/16 07:08 AM
You guys all have such great GAL activities going on this weekend, awesome! Beach vacation for me this week too smile

Driving down half way with my honey to spend the night at our dear friends' house, eat some world famous chili, then on to the beach Sunday. Lotsa wine, Argentinian and southern BBQ, hanging out BSing with friends. Learning to crochet. Food Lion LOL. Meeting a new friend, a guy I've admired from a distance for a long time. I'm really excited too!

Feyth, having your 87 year old grandpa teach you his favorite recipe sounds so awesome.
Posted By: Ginger1 Re: Just stopping by to say hi - 09/17/16 07:11 AM
Originally Posted By: RosaLinda
You guys all have such great GAL activities going on this weekend, awesome! Beach vacation for me this week too smile

Driving down half way with my honey to spend the night at our dear friends' house, eat some world famous chili, then on to the beach Sunday. Lotsa wine, Argentinian and southern BBQ, hanging out BSing with friends. Learning to crochet. Food Lion LOL. Meeting a new friend, a guy I've admired from a distance for a long time. I'm really excited too!

Feyth, having your 87 year old grandpa teach you his favorite recipe sounds so awesome.

Sounds perfect:). Mmmmmmm Argentinian BBQ , wine, good friends, beach? Doesn't get better than that. Y'all have fun!
Posted By: Rick1963 Re: Just stopping by to say hi - 09/17/16 02:49 PM
Eric I forgot to tell u. K got me Superman swimming trunks.. We can have a superhero week..not sure what he (u know who im talking bout) be wearing? Just sayin....
© DivorceBusting.com