Divorcebusting.com
Posted By: uRworthy Happy Thanksgiving.... - 11/27/14 04:42 AM
Wishing all of you a wonderful holiday. May you make new memories, eat too much and hug a lot.

Put all this stuff behind you for the day and just enjoy however you are spending the day.

This is such a special place. I am so honored to be among such amazing people.
Posted By: Jefe Re: Happy Thanksgiving.... - 11/27/14 05:22 AM
I am thankful to have everyone here and thankful that my WAW has decided to spend the holiday with us, at least for a couple of hours.

Everyone travel safe and love your families.
Posted By: LouR Re: Happy Thanksgiving.... - 11/27/14 05:32 AM
Happy Thanksgiving to you all - we don't celebrate it here, but just wanted to wish you all a happy holidays,

I hope you all have a break from your troubles today and focus on the things in your life you are thankful for.

Hugs
Posted By: Ss06 Re: Happy Thanksgiving.... - 11/27/14 06:05 AM
And to you, uR!!

I'm grateful we can celebrate as a family of three, despite everything going on.

I'm grateful I don't have to make a gluten free, vegetarian, fat free, sugar free Thanksgiving to accommodate my in-laws' dietary restrictions.

And I'm bracing myself for the 2am-11am Black Friday shift in retail, but I'm grateful for a job.

Wishing ALL of you a great holiday no matter how you're spending it.

(((Hugs)))
Posted By: 25yearsmlc Re: Happy Thanksgiving.... - 11/27/14 06:22 AM
[quote=Ss06]And to you, uR!!

I'm grateful we can celebrate as a family of three, despite everything going on.

I'm grateful I don't have to make a gluten free, vegetarian, fat free, sugar free Thanksgiving to accommodate my in-laws' dietary restrictions.

Amen to that^^! OMG, I'm cooking and my h is now "Paleo" (which is at least not a vegetarian, but is way to rigid and, unfortunately for ME, quite disciplined...(almost as if he wants ME to follow it!! No can do).

And I have THREE vegans coming for dinner....and man, I am just making more pie and salad and mashed potatoes I guess....

You have such a great attitude. I really admire it.

And I'm bracing myself for the 2am-11am Black Friday shift in retail, but I'm grateful for a job.

Wishing ALL of you a great holiday no matter how you're spending it.

(((Hugs))) [/quot

Right back at you.
Posted By: job Re: Happy Thanksgiving.... - 11/27/14 01:02 PM
Happy Thanksgiving!

For those traveling, please travel safely to your destinations. Enjoy the time you spend w/family and friends for they are your biggest supporters. Allow their love and friendship to embrace you today and always.
Posted By: Rick1963 Re: Happy Thanksgiving.... - 11/27/14 01:44 PM
Happy Thanksgiving sweatheart
Posted By: ForeverYoung Re: Happy Thanksgiving.... - 11/27/14 02:15 PM
I'm thankful to be part of a group that has helped so many through so much.

To have a chance at an even better marriage.

To have a loving family to enjoy the holidays with.
-----------

Make it a wonderful day, everyone! smile
Posted By: ForeverYoung Re: Happy Thanksgiving.... - 11/27/14 02:18 PM
Oh, and I'm also thankful to be part of a group where I know even us vegetarians are loved! laugh
Posted By: BrightFuture Re: Happy Thanksgiving.... - 11/27/14 05:12 PM
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! I am thankful for the friends I made here. Thank you all for being so supportive and understanding and for helping me through this journey.
Posted By: CaliGuy Re: Happy Thanksgiving.... - 11/27/14 05:16 PM
I just wanted to jump in here and wish everyone a wonderful, peaceful Thanksgivings.

In addition, I think I would be remis if I did not leave a heartfelt "Thank You" , This is a day where sometimes one forgets what he/she should be thankful for, and with so many of us in such a rollercoaster of a situation it would be easy to spend the time on "what could have been" .... I am so humbled, and thankful for The place MWD provided for us to get the day to day, emergency to emergency support, Thankful for the Vets who unselfishly share the wisdom they collected regardless of results, some saved the M, others did'nt yet here they are, helping us fight for ours, but more importantly like in my case, forced me to fight for myself to become the person I want to be. I also Thank each and every member who has the bravery to swallow some pride and share .... we are not talking just sharing an opinion ... sharing our deepest fears, sharing our thoughts, sharinbg the intimate things we would not share with anyone ... this is a safe haven, no stones cast (ok ok .. we replaced those with 2x4's but its out of love and caring, this is the most unselfish community I have ever been so honored to be accepted into and become a part of.... God Bless you all

I wish each and every one of you a Wonderful Thankgiving, Have a great day, make a new memory, look forward to what will be .... I intend on putting on a few of those lost lbs on this day.
Posted By: BrightFuture Re: Happy Thanksgiving.... - 11/27/14 05:37 PM
Beautiful post, CaliGuy!
Posted By: mleigh4 Re: Happy Thanksgiving.... - 11/27/14 05:45 PM
Happy Thanksgiving to all! I am so grateful to have found this wonderful and loving support group. I hope you all have a wonderful day filled with love, food and good vino!
Posted By: tadpole1025 Re: Happy Thanksgiving.... - 11/27/14 09:46 PM
Happy Thanksgiving to you too!

Tad
Posted By: Mighty Re: Happy Thanksgiving.... - 11/28/14 04:45 AM
What a great thread. uR.

Happy Days! My first thanksgiving w tacos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: Jefe Re: Happy Thanksgiving.... - 11/28/14 04:46 AM
Taco Thanksgiving! I'm in!
© DivorceBusting.com