Divorcebusting.com
Posted By: 2BHappy Raine post - 07/23/14 07:31 PM
Someone please help me find Raine's post, especially the ones that disucuss the MLC return to R.

I cannot find them,,,,,I search for Raine, but it brings up tons of post where others say in their post to refer to Raine's post,,,,I think I found some of them before but cannot find any now.

thanks in advance
Posted By: TSquared2 Re: Raine post - 07/23/14 07:44 PM
http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2455808&page=1

and there are links to her previous threads for the whole story
Posted By: Matt165 Re: Raine post - 07/23/14 07:54 PM
Great info T2! I know reading Raine's threads when I first came here was really helpful! In fact, I may just go back and reread some of them once again!
Posted By: Cadet Re: Raine post - 07/23/14 08:46 PM
For future reference here is how to find any user on DB

http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2318785#Post2318785
Posted By: artsy Re: Raine post - 07/24/14 01:54 PM
Wow. Just...wow.

I'm not finished with all of them, but she showed amazing strength. I am embarrassed at my insecurities and weakness in my sitch compared to what she went through. Unbelievable!

She deserves unparalleled happiness. Great to see a 'recent' success story!!!!! Thank you for posting this.
Posted By: GoatGal Re: Raine post - 07/24/14 01:56 PM
Her posts have been inspirational.
Posted By: 2BHappy Re: Raine post - 07/26/14 12:33 AM
Thanks planning to read Raine's post over the weekend
Posted By: GoatGal Re: Raine post - 07/31/14 06:57 PM
I am busy reading---busting---GALing---I'm still here!

I saw on Raine's thread that there was someone named "HRM" who had some great stuff on her thread too, but I can't find it.

Any hints?

--GGG

(Still Triple G, still kicking a** and taking names!) smile
Posted By: job Re: Raine post - 07/31/14 07:05 PM
The poster's correct handle is hrm134. Her h never left home and they worked things out. Also, you may want to visit reachingHigher's threads. Her h left, but returned home and their marriage has been restored as a "new" one.
Posted By: GoatGal Re: Raine post - 07/31/14 07:10 PM
Thanks, job.

I'll look it up.

I'm in a quiet phase, just processing and don't feel much like writing.

There have been some interesting new developments but I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed so I'm just digesting a bit here.

I continue to read up on everyone most nights. Looks like things have been pretty active around here.

What else is new?

Always more people who want to walk away from their marriages with hardly a backward glance.
It's almost unbelievable.
© DivorceBusting.com