Divorcebusting.com
Posted By: Wonka ATTENTION Virginia: Online Community - 09/23/14 12:55 AM
Dear Virginia,

I want to bring this to your attention.

This line, recently posted as of today (September 22), in the welcome header:

The OnLine Community updates are now complete and we are up and running as usual. Thanks for your patience.

It seems that this online forum is not completely up and running as "usual" for I've noticed that the time stamp is really out of whack.

For example, I notice that people post at say 8:30 PM but the Active Topics list show the time stamp as 11:48 PM.

Can you please kindly pass this message on to the IT folks responsible for the site update so this can be addressed and resolved?

Thanks in advance on behalf of the DB plebes! grin
Posted By: Wonka Re: ATTENTION Virginia: Online Community - 09/23/14 01:03 AM
I am now seeing some posts that were posted recently only a few hours show "Yesterday 11:15 PM"...that is more than a day out of whack.

Something ins't right with the time stamp on the threads.

You'll get some homemade velvet cupcakes sent to you from me for addressing this, Virginia. wink

Again, thanks!
Posted By: Shakspr Re: ATTENTION Virginia: Online Community - 09/23/14 02:02 AM
Also, some stuff that was in my thread, from Nitty, is now gone. As is my response from minutes ago.
Posted By: Cadet Re: ATTENTION Virginia: Online Community - 09/23/14 06:24 AM
Everyones preferences were re-set.

Go up to MY Stuff
Edit Preferences and change the time from GMT to wherever you live

Mine should be Eastern Standard Time which is -4 not 0 which is what it was re-set to.

That should help.
Posted By: Cadet Re: ATTENTION Virginia: Online Community - 09/24/14 03:07 PM
Bumping this up for Virginia and all users to know that this is a problem that is simple to solve.
Thanks so much for that info.
Posted By: Wonka Re: ATTENTION Virginia: Online Community - 09/26/14 11:50 PM
Yeah...I tried that trick, Cadet. It fixed things for me. Thanks for posting it.

Virginia, thanks for dropping by here.
Posted By: Cadet Re: ATTENTION Virginia: Online Community - 09/27/14 09:38 AM
Originally Posted By: Wonka
Yeah...I tried that trick, Cadet. It fixed things for me. Thanks for posting it.

Virginia, thanks for dropping by here.

Oh if J3B was here he would say there are no tricks. smile smile smile

Glad it worked for you and I guess when they reset the forum some of the settings got changed.

At least this is one we can FIX!

And you know how LBS's like to FIX things!

LOLOLOLOL
Posted By: RosaLinda Re: ATTENTION Virginia: Online Community - 10/24/14 01:34 AM
Thanks Cadet for that simple fix. I was so perplexed by the time difference! And thank you, Wonka dear, for starting this thread smile
Posted By: Dawn70 Re: ATTENTION Virginia: Online Community - 10/25/14 02:54 PM
Yes, thanks Cadet, for posting the info on fixing the time stamp. That was driving me crazy too, but I just could not figure it out. smile
Posted By: Cadet Re: ATTENTION Wonka: - 05/20/15 08:15 PM
Paging Ms Wonka!!

Did you notice that I reopened your stickied thread on Validation!
Posted By: Wonka Re: ATTENTION Wonka: - 05/20/15 08:21 PM
Just went over there and saw it reopened. Oh Lord...what a high burden you've just put on me!! LOL I was hoping to avoid having to write War & Peace.
Posted By: job Re: ATTENTION Wonka: - 05/20/15 09:31 PM
To the posting community:

Cadet has provided instructions on how to reset your date stamp. The behind the scenes team will not do this for you...you have to do it because each and every person is in a different time zone, etc.

It would be helpful if each and every poster would take 5 minutes and reset your date stamp.

Thanks!
© DivorceBusting.com